Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Spike: "what are you going to do with me"?<P>I suppose you could SPANK me, but you know I charge extra for that!<P>tex

------------------------------------------------

This post was filmed before a live studio audiance.
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Already spoken and now accounted for. <BR>For some reason "shooters" will not maintain my preferences and the continual updating is annoying.<BR>The rifle board was realy starting to deteriorate into a bunch of nonsensical gibberish. Some days it reminded me of first graders trying to postulate on BCs and SDs without even a fundamental grasp of the concepts.<BR>Anyway I know I am not one of the "old time" gang but if you fellows do not mind I will stick around and try to eat of the crumbs that fall from the table.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm here but will still tramp around as always!!<P>Nice pics..

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Spike... about the sexy blonde in the grass.... please don't share pics of my wife without letting me know first, otay? ;-) BTW your own wife is a real keeper, too bad she'll keep you! ;-) Well, I got to say this is a nice place to sit. I'm smilling real big on account I get to sit next to "my wife". [Linked Image] ~~~Suluuq

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hey Rusty-Pistol (hee hee) [Linked Image]<P>That 'wife' of yours is a hotty, but I want to know where she got her tan while living waaaaay up North? Does she belong to the 'Polar Bare' club?<P>Did you get my email about the vid? I copied it and will get it in the mail. Dumb question but does it take extra postage to get to you?

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Spike... actually the word "extra" is not in our language, we just take the "punishment" the poatal service gives us! Although the price level may be higher, its considered "standard". [Linked Image] Whatever the cost, I will re-emburse you. <BR>My igloo has a sky light in the center of the roof. She lays in a bikini, most times wearing nothing, on a polar bear rug in the center of the floor. The sun shines on her just right, including the northern lights at night. With the fur being hollow and transparent, it channels the tan all the way around! A full tan! I own the patent and will be a millionaire someday. We'll all hunt Africa with JJ. Plenty of tanning goes on here. She's such a 'hot' babe, she keeps the igloo warm, too. :-) ~~~Suluuq

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Just Rambling over from ShOoTeRs. Didn't post<BR>much but had a hell of a good time. E4E when are you going to ship that cannon to Stars & Bars? If it shoots worth a ****, I'll have you build one for me. 270 Win. of course, I currently own a "Jack Hammer" 460 Weatherby. Last time I burned powder in it I was cross-eyed for 2 days. Doug hates my 270 BAR, 1 MOA from the short barreled lightweight model. Some of you guy's needed the spell check included at this site.LOL

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Waders that is low! As if I had to worry about what my wife thinks (she went shopping). I'm sure she would say that we should get on with learning how to use the new Shooters system, which I am learning thanks to Tex. I miss you all and will check in regularly here. Now that the foul mouthed agitator has been removed from Shooters their board can go back to peaceful talk about hunting and we will have TWO places to learn and enjoy. Regards, curmudgeon

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Thunderstick, You have to log in every time at Shooters to activate your preferences. Just click on Log in, your handle will come up and you need to enter only your password. Hope this makes it so you can enjoy BOTH sites, curmudgeon

Hey fella's, I made it. I haven't been posting much, but do like to lurk and learn, I'll try to stay out of the way.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Joe Kidd... You don't need to stay out of the way, come and sit and enjoy, participate, experience, share, join right in! A new voice can be contribute as much as an old one. ~~~Suluuq

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well the old Ranger has wandered out of the woods and over here. I see that the dancing girls are on hand and some of the clowns have entered. Where's the punch bowl and the finger samwiches?<BR>BCR

Quando Omni Moritati
pak Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I followed the dots and here I am. cheers,pak

'Often mistaken, never in doubt'

'Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge' Darwin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's about time you guys showed up over here. I've been here since just before X-mas, but had nobody to talk too.<P>------------------<BR>Allen

Allen Glore

aglore@gci.net
Waders Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
AlleninAlaska! Hey, I have been wanting to ask you something for a long time! Was it you that had the cool homepage with pics and infor on about every outdoor subject? If so, what is the site address? Thanks!

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Well, Stephanie's checkin in. I like it so far, but it's ain't home. :P I think the new stuff at home on hunters is cool, this is alright. Hopefully we can get everyone from there in here, then it might become home. This ain't home yet, though. Anyway, I'm checked in, registered, etc. Go check out the hotspothunting.com for me guys, it's a nice site too. Stephanie [Linked Image]<P>------------------<BR>I may be little but this miss knows her deer! smile

I may be little but this miss knows her deer!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
waders: I bet your thinking about backpack hunter. One of the guys JJ brought over. Do you know his story? the website is gone. Too bad also. Its was way cool.<P>tex<P>Nice Guy too. Wish he would stop in sometime.

------------------------------------------------

This post was filmed before a live studio audiance.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Well, it's pretty obvious we don't have a moderator on this website or I wouldn't have to be sharing it with you bunch of Yahoo's!<BR>Actually, this should be a pretty good website as we all get along so well and NEVER argue, that is as long as you agree I'm right!<BR>Speaking of right, always remember "Right is right and left is wrong" (politically speaking)<BR>Any how, good to see you guys over here!<BR>-memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
<BR> OK it was the "Blonde in the Jungle" that drew me in. Plea's and request's can never do what a pair of surgical tit's can do.<P> Who was her plastic surgeon ? I want to give him a big Hug........10

"Like with any House of Prostitution we ought to charge admission at the United Nations building"

"Even better, we should bulldoze it down and put a public shooting range in its place." "We'd be a safer country for it".
G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Arial" size="2">Originally posted by memtb:<BR><B>Well, it's pretty obvious we don't have a moderator on this website or I wouldn't have to be sharing it with you bunch of Yahoo's!<BR>Actually, this should be a pretty good website as we all get along so well and NEVER argue, that is as long as you agree I'm right!<BR>Speaking of right, always remember "Right is right and left is wrong" (politically speaking)<BR>Any how, good to see you guys over here!<BR>-memtb</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

339 members (14idaho, 16penny, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 46 invisible), 2,107 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,991
Posts18,481,100
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.