Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by deflave

..the 4th Amendment.

Detail your gripe concerning AshB
and 4th Amendment.

LMAO

Seriously. Are you a school teacher?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

..the 4th Amendment.

and 4th Amendment.

They siezed her.....permanently

Correct.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
So let's look at this through Graham v Connor.

Severity of the crime at issue?: riot, property destruction, trespass. I don't know if those actions are felonies in D.C.

Was the suspect resisting or attempting to flee?: I would say she was actively attempting to gain entrance with malicious intentions

Was the suspect an immediate threat to officers or other citizens?: I think anyone with a brain could articulate the ramifications if that barrier was breached. They weren't smashing through it to shake hands.

Destruction of property is not a justification for deadly force for law enforcement.

“Malicious” means nothing. Explain why you think she was there to cause egregious bodily harm or death.

You tell me what that woman could have done if she gained access to that corridor. And explain how you knew she was a deadly threat.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

and 4th Amendment.

They siezed her.....permanently. Was it justified? Possibly. ..

She chose to jump in the lions mouth
after repeatedly being told to get back
by LE.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
And please (this is directed to everybody) please stop insinuating that because a crime is a felony that it makes the use of deadly force more easily justified.

Because it makes you sound like a fugking idiot.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

and 4th Amendment.

by LE.

So why didn’t all those feds in Portland shoot the rioters?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Severity of the crime at issue?: riot, property destruction, trespass. I don't know if those actions are felonies in D.C.

Was the suspect resisting or attempting to flee?: I would say she was actively attempting to gain entrance with malicious intentions

Was the suspect an immediate threat to officers or other citizens?: I think anyone with a brain could articulate the ramifications if that barrier was breached. They weren't smashing through it to shake hands.

Destruction of property is not a justification for deadly force for law enforcement.

“Malicious” means nothing. Explain why you think she was there to cause egregious bodily harm or death.

You tell me what that woman could have done if she gained access to that corridor. And explain how you knew she was a deadly threat.

I appreciate the offer, but I don't have to explain s hit to you. Those qtards were there thinking they were going to "arrest" (ie kidnap) members of congress for some nutjob tribunal.

Do you think they were going to take pics and hold hands? Or were they there to do harm?

Face it, more than likely the contingentcy plan for the capital police/security was that door way was a red line. Nobody gets through it and deadly force is authorized to see to it. Same as jumping the fence at any military instalation.

F uck Qtards. She got what she wanted....to be a martyr.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

and 4th Amendment.

by LE.

I would guess because there weren't U.S. congressmen and women hiding in the basement in Portland, but I wasn't there.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I appreciate the offer, but I don't have to explain s hit to you. Those qtards were there thinking they were going to "arrest" (ie kidnap) members of congress for some nutjob tribunal.

Do you think they were going to take pics and hold hands? Or were they there to do harm?

Face it, more than likely the contingentcy plan for the capital police/security was that door way was a red line. Nobody gets through it and deadly force is authorized to see to it. Same as jumping the fence at any military instalation.

^^^Translation: I don’t actually know anything and I tap out now.^^^

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

and 4th Amendment.

by LE.

I would guess because there weren't U.S. congressmen and women hiding in the basement in Portland, but I wasn't there.

Cute guess.

Thanks for being stupid.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Or you know they were just there apart of a tour group and got turned around. Poor lady.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Drop some knowledge on me. What would you have? What was the correct course of action, oh great one?

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/26/21.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Or you know they were just there apart of a tour group and got turned around. Poor lady.

I love that people like yourself proclaim to “know”, and then abruptly admit to not knowing schit.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I love that people like yourself proclaim to “know”, and then abruptly admit to not knowing schit.

Again, please share the correct course of action. Educate us all. I need to learn from the best.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/26/21.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Drop some knowledge on me. What would you have? What was the correct course of action, oh great one?

Cant say. I wasn’t the shooter.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Folks keep singling out AshB as unarmed ,
Ignoring she was part of an armed mob.

If you had an armed mob breaking into
your property , would you give leniency
to anyone of them if they got too close
to your family or friends?..I suppose if
you can't see a weapon you must safely
assume the felon doesnt have one...LoL.

AFAIC, any adult who willfully choses to run
with such a mob in the act of felony is not
exempt from equal treatment, especially
when they are the individual leading the pack
through the window.

Another question would be, how would they know she was unarmed? Who is to say if she were armed, she would have put the gun somewhere on her person so she could crawl through the barricade? If the officer was told to shoot anyone who comes through that barricade, then he did absolutely nothing wrong. This has been investigated and it was not recommended to bring the officer up on charges which would lead one to believe that the officer was following orders.

You two are dumber than dogschit.

And yet smarter than the rest of you which begs the question "What is dumber than dumber than dogschit?"

LOL "dumber than dumber than" WTF you been drinking all day FhaggFMTenn?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Cant say. I wasn’t the shooter.

So you don't know s hit?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Again, please share the correct course of action. Educate us all.

Cant say.

I wasn’t the shooter.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Again, please share the correct course of action. Educate us all.

Cant say.

I wasn’t the shooter.

So you don't know s hit? Thanks for the information.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

So you don't know s hit?

Well I have a thorough grasp of the 4thAmendment (which you don’t) but I cannot claim to have the perspective of the shooter in question at the time the application of deadly force was applied.

But apparently you do.

So let’s hear it, dumb fugk.

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1936M71, 59 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,356 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,195
Posts18,485,082
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.