-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
An 'environmental lawyer' has been appointed as deputy director of the BLM (Bureau of Land Mgmt). He will run the agency until Biden appoints a new director. That's all we need. A lawyer who specializes in left wing environmental issues.
DEPUTY DICTATOR

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I still say the cure is to storm DC and hang all the D's and a bunch of the R's. Then start all over. Of course we must have fair trials to decide if they lived up to their oath of office first.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Our BLM office closed off most of the roads in my area and essentially squashed target shooting on public lands. They literally closed a road and posted a sign that you are not even allowed to walk up the road anymore! Not so public anymore...but guess who has access? The private property that borders the other side.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Screw the trials. We know who's guilty.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by rickt300
I still say the cure is to storm DC and hang all the D's and a bunch of the R's. Then start all over. Of course we must have fair trials to decide if they lived up to their oath of office first.

What happened to the voice of the people? Like in a democracy?

Look up how how totalitarian dictatorships develop both from the fascist right and the communist left.

You seem to be falling off to one of those sides while thinking you are some kind of “patriot” when in actuality you are far far from what an American should be.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Screw the trials. We know who's guilty.

Hah! I think you can avoid terroristic threat charges by mentioning fair trials before advocating hangings. I am really in favor of bringing back the guillotine.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by burrinho

Look up how how totalitarian dictatorships develop both from the fascist right and the communist left.

You seem to be falling off to one of those sides while thinking you are some kind of “patriot” when in actuality you are far far from what an American should be.

So moron you actually think (Ha Ha ha Ha too funny) that the rich elites you leftards vote in GAF about the "voice of the people"? Too stupid. By the way leftard fascism and communism are both constructs of the left. Public school?

Last edited by rickt300; 02/27/21.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Get the dirt mining machine fired up..
The best thing about lawyers is they are all professional liars.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by burrinho

You conveniently omit the idea of democracy functioning as intended under the Constitution, which the left has demonstrated their intent to destroy. Just because there is voting does not mean the republic is functioning as the the Founders intended. Restoration of the Tenth Amendment as written and intended is about the only thing that could right the ship in a peaceful manner.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Our BLM office closed off most of the roads in my area and essentially squashed target shooting on public lands. They literally closed a road and posted a sign that you are not even allowed to walk up the road anymore! Not so public anymore...but guess who has access? The private property that borders the other side.

what was the reason for not allowing walking on the old road?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Do a search on BLM overreach

Last edited by rickt300; 02/27/21.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Do a search on BLM overreach

there are Ranchers in central Arizona complaining about campers on FS land, say the campers are beating up "their" grass.

I was wondering if it was similar. I've seen a few roads closed to motorized travel, can't think of one closed to foot traffic.

Sycamore

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The only public range around here has been closed.down.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just set all the lands on fire

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Let Colorado parks take it. You will need a permit to look let alone walk

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (16gage, 160user, 1_deuce, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16penny, 1lessdog, 47 invisible), 2,884 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,493
Posts18,490,406
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.