Hop To
Page 1,146 of 2,274 1 2 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 2273 2274
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

The author screwed up a sign / when should be * But it works with the right sign.

Where did the author get the 62.5% of Americans Voted?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win]

This.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
“Q” was nothing but a big LARP and an even bigger liar. As the Great Prophet and Pretender, Q peddled the biggest lies that only seemed to bewitch and enthrall his loyal suckers. Qtards can’t get enough of Q’s delusional fantasy and failed predictions

The “Q” LARP was so skilled as a Larper that he fed the Qtards their own beliefs back to them (they were unaware then and now it seems).

Q also recycled ideas of earlier 4chan Larpers but added more sensation (which the Qtards lapped up). Then the Qtards began spreading the word about Q outside the filthy 4chan site. Qtards still don’t get it.

...Too busy munching popcorn down the dark rabbit hole and watching a fantasy movie. Pitiful and pathetic that these loonies are associated with the GOP.

What the Qtards gonna do when March 4 comes and goes?

Good faith people vs. bad faith actors
We also need to point out that there are two types of people who are operating right now:
GOOD faith people
BAD faith actors

GOOD faith people like myself, or Scott McKay, Scott Kesterson, etc., are people who are trying our best to get the information right and accurate. We are not always accurate, so even good faith people can possess both good and bad information, at various times, but we tend to have mostly accurate information. But BAD faith people are deliberately trying to mislead. That is their mission. They may at times possess good information, however, in order to establish credibility so they can achieve a much larger psyop outcome. Thus, the real challenge in all this is being able to discern who is a good faith person vs. a bad faith actor. Right now, bad faith actors abound. The bad faith actors are pushing a modern-day version of "Operation Trust," which was a Bolshevik psyop run in the 1920s to convince the country that the military was running a secret operation to stop the communists from taking over.

"Operation Trust" was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition by creating the false impression that a powerful group of military leaders had organized to stop the communists' takeover. The one Western historian who had limited access to the Trust files, John Costello, reported that they comprised thirty-seven volumes and were such a bewildering welter of double-agents, changed code names, and interlocking deception operations with "the complexity of a symphonic score", that Russian historians from the Intelligence Service had difficulty separating fact from fantasy.

There is now no question that we are being run by a similar psyop in America, complete with fake names, mysterious identities, double agents and bold deception operations. As a result, it appears the deep state has managed to run delays for four years, preventing any real day of reckoning for left-wing traitors, while rigging the elections and stealing the White House, even managing to prevent patriots from rising up by claiming people should "trust the plan." The real plan, it seems, was to pacify patriots and overthrow our constitutional republic, and that plan is now mere days from being wrapped up.

https://www.hangthecensors.com/489890.html

Last edited by steve4102; 02/28/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
“Q” was nothing but a big LARP and an even bigger liar. As the Great Prophet and Pretender, Q peddled the biggest lies that only seemed to bewitch and enthrall his loyal suckers. Qtards can’t get enough of Q’s delusional fantasy and failed predictions

The “Q” LARP was so skilled as a Larper that he fed the Qtards their own beliefs back to them (they were unaware then and now it seems).

Q also recycled ideas of earlier 4chan Larpers but added more sensation (which the Qtards lapped up). Then the Qtards began spreading the word about Q outside the filthy 4chan site. Qtards still don’t get it.

...Too busy munching popcorn down the dark rabbit hole and watching a fantasy movie. Pitiful and pathetic that these loonies are associated with the GOP.

Like a parrot. Like a broken record. Same old same old.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Like a parrot. Like a broken record. Same old same old.

Never hurts to repeat the truth, especially when it has been forgotten, or ignored.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

Good faith people vs. bad faith actors
We also need to point out that there are two types of people who are operating right now:
GOOD faith people
BAD faith actors

GOOD faith people like myself, or Scott McKay, Scott Kesterson, etc., are people who are trying our best to get the information right and accurate. We are not always accurate, so even good faith people can possess both good and bad information, at various times, but we tend to have mostly accurate information. But BAD faith people are deliberately trying to mislead. That is their mission. They may at times possess good information, however, in order to establish credibility so they can achieve a much larger psyop outcome. Thus, the real challenge in all this is being able to discern who is a good faith person vs. a bad faith actor. Right now, bad faith actors abound. The bad faith actors are pushing a modern-day version of "Operation Trust," which was a Bolshevik psyop run in the 1920s to convince the country that the military was running a secret operation to stop the communists from taking over.

"Operation Trust" was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition by creating the false impression that a powerful group of military leaders had organized to stop the communists' takeover. The one Western historian who had limited access to the Trust files, John Costello, reported that they comprised thirty-seven volumes and were such a bewildering welter of double-agents, changed code names, and interlocking deception operations with "the complexity of a symphonic score", that Russian historians from the Intelligence Service had difficulty separating fact from fantasy.

There is now no question that we are being run by a similar psyop in America, complete with fake names, mysterious identities, double agents and bold deception operations. As a result, it appears the deep state has managed to run delays for four years, preventing any real day of reckoning for left-wing traitors, while rigging the elections and stealing the White House, even managing to prevent patriots from rising up by claiming people should "trust the plan." The real plan, it seems, was to pacify patriots and overthrow our constitutional republic, and that plan is now mere days from being wrapped up.

https://www.hangthecensors.com/489890.html

If one were to take the time to read this article and grasp it's content, it becomes quite clear what is going on and has been going on, with this Q Thread since it was first started.

Packed full of disinformation, misinformation. lies and propaganda by some posters, coupled with tid bits of truth and hope by others praying that there is a chance there will be justice and America can be saved. We have the Bad Faith People, the Good Faith people and of course those that do not believe any of this The Sceptics, right here in this very thread.

If we look closely at the posts and the posters here, it is quite obvious who is Bad Faith People, who is Good Faith People and who are the sceptics.

Jag for example really doesn't spread much info, he usually just comments on other members posts, sometime with favor and hope, often times with ridicule and slander, so to me it's obvious he is just a Good Faith People, hoping there is some truth to all of this.

Then there are guys like Steve4102 that has been claiming this Q movement a cult and a scam since day one, he obviously falls into the category of a Sceptic and a non-believer.

Now lets take a look at K22. He is the main man in this thread, he has all the answers, all the links, all the Q drops, all the Twitter feeds and of course all the answers. Well, he answers, but he never really answers tough questions. His pat answer when confronted with serious questions is always, always the same, Misdirection, Head Fake, Learn Our Comms, Trust The Plan and if that doesn't work then he resorts to name calling.

If we look deeper into K22's account here, we find that he rarely posts on The Fire outside of this thread, It's as if his sole purpose for membership on The Fire is to Control the Narrative of this thread. Granted he joined back in 2006, but there are plenty of other members here that joined years ago and didn't become truly active, active with an agenda until months, years later.

So, it is obvious who and what K22 is, a Bad Faith People as described in the linked article above.
He is the farthest thing from a Patriot, he is a Bad Faith People spreading misinformation, disinformation and propaganda.

Once you realize this, the reason for his entire existence in this thread will be clear.

Whip #15846613 02/28/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

It's nice, feels good, not bogged down pretending that "others" have my back and America will be saved as long as I just believe in The Plan, and do Nothing.

Not being lead around by the Q-Cult telling me how to think, what to think, to ignore my eyes, to never listen to my ears, is not that hard, you should try it and become a Free Thinker yourself, not a Follower.

Whip #15846696 02/28/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Speak for yourself dickweed. By nothing happening and action the mergansers have it all. Nothing except we the people will save America coming to a theater in your neighbor hood soon.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Speak for yourself dickweed. By nothing happening and action the mergansers have it all. Nothing except we the people will save America coming to a theater in your neighbor hood soon.

We The People?

What about THE MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY?

What about THE PLAN?

What about SITTING BACK AND WATCHING THE MOVIE?

What about all the POPCORN you have stockpiled?

What about TRUMP is he now gone.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

By NOTHING happening?
You mean following the Q-Cult and doing NOTHING, but watching, Right.

Whip #15846760 02/28/21
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Philippians 4:4-23

4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

10 But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity.

11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

14 Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my affliction.

15 Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.

16 For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.

17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account.

18 But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God.

19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

20 Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

21 Salute every saint in Christ Jesus. The brethren which are with me greet you.

22 All the saints salute you, chiefly they that are of Caesar's household.

23 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Whip #15846789 02/28/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Steve is worried.

Whip #15846826 02/28/21
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
So what's going to kick off in march?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Steve is worried.

Damn straight.

Been worried for four f*cken years.

Been touting that Trump would lose in 2020, due to election fraud, came true.

Been touting that there was no Military I tel Plan, to un- steal the election, came true.

Been touting that Trump’s DOJ and FBI were working with the Deep State to cover-up and to protect the Deep State, came true.

Been touting that not a single member of Trump’s cabinet was loyal, all deep state plants, came true.

Been touting that the Republicans wanted Trump gone more than the Democrats, came true.

Been touting that there was NO PLAN , by Q to save America, came true.

You damn f*cken right i’ m worried, and you should be too, unless you still believe that K22 is anything other that part of the disinformation campaign designed to keep your pitchforks at bay.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

The “Goal Post” will be moved.

BANK ON IT.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Oh, and when do those 10 Days of Darkness end?

We were told by the boys here and The CIA Psyop K22, that it stated weeks ago.

Must just be another Goal Post that needs to keep moving.

K22 #15846936 02/28/21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22

And once again, no proofs of what you post. Prophet? Pretender? And so where might I find these prophetic posts by Q? And Q was pretending to be Who? or maybe What?

Oh, and I'm not associated with the GOP. Never have been nor ever will be.

Dig deeper. You’re not paying attention.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

And once again, no proofs of what you post. Prophet? Pretender? And so where might I find these prophetic posts by Q? And Q was pretending to be Who? or maybe What?

Oh, and I'm not associated with the GOP. Never have been nor ever will be.

Dig deeper. You’re not paying attention.

He’s paying tension, he is CIA Psyop, he’s just trying to deflect and to confuse his followers.

Whip #15846974 02/28/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I.wonder why Biteme had to fly commercial to the "inauguration".

Has anyone been following Monkey Werx to see if Biden is now flying on AF1 call sign.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1,146 of 2,274 1 2 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 2273 2274

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1minute, 1234, 007FJ, 160user, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,109 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,778
Posts18,495,852
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.