Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by flintlocke
OK Oregonians, help me understand the nanny tax. You and your spouse both work. Queen Kate locked down the school system. Now your kids need child care OR one of you has to quit your job? So, no brainer, you hire somebody to watch the kids. Now the state wants you to pay 6% on nanny's wages for a problem Kate created? Am I missing something here?

you can't give the Nanny Tax racket to Kate... that is Federal.... all said, if you collect it as an individual, you pay it quarterly, all said and done it is 7.5 % of what you paid your baby sitter.. if you wait until the end of the year... you pay a full 15%....

you don't have to pay it, if the lawn service you hire, or the baby sitter you need, shows up when ever they want to, they are considered a private vendor... if you want them to show up at a specific time, then they are now considered employees... and you have that tax to pay, social security tax deduction for them, FICA tax... you deduct half of that tax for their pay, and then the employer has to match that tax out of their pocket.....

Looked it up via the IRS web site.... bottom line... do everything yourself...
believe me, they are starting this, to set us all up for an expanded tax in the near future..... America let democRATS steal an election, now they are running everything and here's America's reward... Joe & Hoe were bragging they were going to raise America's taxes.... just democRATS thought they were only going to apply to conservatives and people making over $400K..... ya right, you idiots...

and then Oregon is full of the "oh what can we do" idiots..... what can you do? get off your asses and vote.... only democRATS really get out and vote in Oregon, then they get helped by election Fraud and mail in voting every time...so conservative are constantly saying... well the democRATS always win, so why bother....

Yeah roll over and play dead.... good game plan...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by Dess
If the automatic deduction were eliminated and people had to actually write out a tax check it would be a serious eye opener.

The way people today manage money, it would be a fustercluck.

Some would spend the next decade or two making payments.

Probably not.

You and I would just have to pay their share. That is why it is set up with payroll deduction. It is well known that over half the population would have nothing available to send in at the end of the year, regardless of annual earnings.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Why is the nanny not responsible for their own tax like I am?

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
States like Oregon are going to tax themselves into 2nd class states. Businesses and individuals are going to reach a point that they simply will leave.
Oklahoma, Texas, Tennessee, among other lower cost states are reaping the rewards.

Until the migrants from other states, vote your existing leaders out of office! Thats how its working across America! Sorry to say.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Election day should be moved to 4/15.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by flintlocke
OK Oregonians, help me understand the nanny tax. You and your spouse both work. Queen Kate locked down the school system. Now your kids need child care OR one of you has to quit your job? So, no brainer, you hire somebody to watch the kids. Now the state wants you to pay 6% on nanny's wages for a problem Kate created? Am I missing something here?

you can't give the Nanny Tax racket to Kate... that is Federal.... all said, if you collect it as an individual, you pay it quarterly, all said and done it is 7.5 % of what you paid your baby sitter.. if you wait until the end of the year... you pay a full 15%....

you don't have to pay it, if the lawn service you hire, or the baby sitter you need, shows up when ever they want to, they are considered a private vendor... if you want them to show up at a specific time, then they are now considered employees... and you have that tax to pay, social security tax deduction for them, FICA tax... you deduct half of that tax for their pay, and then the employer has to match that tax out of their pocket.....

Looked it up via the IRS web site.... bottom line... do everything yourself...
believe me, they are starting this, to set us all up for an expanded tax in the near future..... America let democRATS steal an election, now they are running everything and here's America's reward... Joe & Hoe were bragging they were going to raise America's taxes.... just democRATS thought they were only going to apply to conservatives and people making over $400K..... ya right, you idiots...

and then Oregon is full of the "oh what can we do" idiots..... what can you do? get off your asses and vote.... only democRATS really get out and vote in Oregon, then they get helped by election Fraud and mail in voting every time...so conservative are constantly saying... well the democRATS always win, so why bother....

Yeah roll over and play dead.... good game plan...

Everyone i know votes! But you are correct! Apathetic dumb ph ughs are everywhere!

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Buck720

Because you are the rich bastard who can afford a "nanny" or gardner or maid. Don't forget that you get the privilege of paying another 6.5% for your share of SS.

Besides, each of those are still responsible for income tax, medicare, and SS on their annual income.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All just talk until we do like Seafire says.

LOL
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Because you are the rich bastard who can afford a "nanny" or gardner or maid. Don't forget that you get the privilege of paying another 6.5% for your share of SS.

Besides, each of those are still responsible for income tax, medicare, and SS on their annual income.

You got the wrong person I’m not rich nor have a Gardner or maid. I mow my own grass and plant my own garden. Once I get my paycheck it’s already half taken away so lazy assjacks like you can lay in your moms basement and post all day long!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Time to wake the fugk up and start lynching. They’ve spent everyone’s taxes still living and working. Now they’re going after our heirs. Organization and communication ..................

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It's all ok because it's "for the chillrens".

They used to scream "for schools and police!"

Now it's just schools because they know nobody's buying the police line anymore.

It's kinda hard to be saying it's for the police out of one side of their mouth, while they are saying de fund the police out the other side.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

You got the wrong person I’m not rich nor have a Gardner or maid. I mow my own grass and plant my own garden. Once I get my paycheck it’s already half taken away so lazy assjacks like you can lay in your moms basement and post all day long!

Sorry Buck, that was not directed at you. It was a tongue in cheek reference to the way liberals think.

I still put in my 50 or 60 hrs a week. Mom and Dad are long dead, and the shacks they lived in sure as Hell never had a basement. They could not even afford T1 11.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I apologize as well! I was wondering what I had done or said that offended you. I think most of us on here work for everything we have and hate to always be put down how bad we are.

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
States like Oregon are going to tax themselves into 2nd class states. Businesses and individuals are going to reach a point that they simply will leave.
Oklahoma, Texas, Tennessee, among other lower cost states are reaping the rewards.
\\

Oregon already a second class state....

but I don't believe in running away from your problems... geographically Oregon has only a small geographical area that is leftist...

and barely outnumber the conservatives...

But our democRATS have had mail in voting and been cheating for a long time... only time they tell the truth is they have their message backwards and really think they are lying to us all... not on uncommon event either....

we need to get out and vote and knock this cheating SOBs out of office, and start making them accountable, and letting them serve time for fraud and robbing the citizens blind.... the ones who work and contribute to society.... their favored citizens are the ones that are only a financial burden to the state and society....

that needs to be reversed, and all these dope smoking bums, who deal drugs, abuse welfare programs, rob and steal from people's homes when they are at work...
These bums need to be dealt with according to their committed crimes...and tolerance for transients need to end also....

Portland and Seattle were once two beautiful cities, who doing their damn-dest to be the next Detroit....
San Francisco is getting much closer tho...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Seafire
Greater Idaho is what you seek, the state of Jefferson is a dead idea.

https://www.greateridaho.org/

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

145 members (41rem, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 20 invisible), 1,997 guests, and 994 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,707
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.