Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
And you voted for a dope smoking kenyan corksucking muzzy and a Manchurian candidate.

So what is Biteme. He took the vaccine in December and said the vaccine wasnt avaliable until he took office.

Btw, 20 million doses were given before Jan 20. Do you know what happened that day?

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/28/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Hastings
Our overlords put a near corpse in office by manufacturing tens of millions of votes, and I'm sorry to say that lots of Republicans had to have been in on it. I wish I could believe that we could vote our way out of this but I can't. And if you believe it you are just trying to cope. The election fraud was predicted and even admitted to in the sense that we were told they would "find" the votes even if it took weeks. There is no other rational explanation for winning an election using an imbecile hidden in a basement to keep him from saying stupid sheit.

Bingo.

So how do we fix this?

Do we follow Trump’s lead and expect the GOP and future elections to fix this, or are we on our own here?
I'm at a loss to say how this gets fixed. We have been completely outsmarted and outmaneuvered. It was done openly and the institutions put in place to prevent this instead facilitated it.

The only votes that will count now are those cast from the rooftops at 2650fps.

War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

Oldgraywolf is walking point so we’re in good hands.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
And you voted for a dope smoking kenyan corksucking muzzy and a Manchurian candidate.

So what is Biteme. He took the vaccine in December and said the vaccine wasnt avaliable until he took office.

Btw, 20 million doses were given before Jan 20. Do you know what happened that day?

Yeah,, I do,,,, I think that the Military stepped up and took over and, as I recall you won 1000$ in predicting that move.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Yeah,, I do,,,, I think that the Military stepped up and took over and, as I recall you won 1000$ in predicting that move.

I dont think AKwolverine replied to my making that bet offer. Hes big buucks. Remember. He wanted to bet 50 grand and apparently isnt interested in chicken feed. wink

OT, my bank on info may be different than yours. Afaic Trump nor Flynn lies. Remember what they said.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/28/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You won by not having anyone take that bet.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dogdoc
So what path forward then?

Well, calling on Republicans (politicians) to fix election fraud , especially when they are part of it ( Kemp) , sure as f*ck ain’t it.

Agreed. He should rely on the Dems to fix it.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I can`t figure out why so many people here believe trump when so much of what come out of his mouth has been proven to be false.

Speaking of cocksucking. I have asked a couple of time for the admin to delete my account but I can`t get them to do that,
So I would like you to do me a favor. Maybe he would delete my account if you would ask real nice and offer to let your wife/girl friend deep throat him or may doing that is what you like to do.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

He is referring to THE PLAN , the Q Plan, where the Military steps in and arrest Biden and Donald J Trump is inaugurated on March 4 2021.

Does jX know if Gina Haspel will be out of her Gitmo Bay
orange suit and ankle chains by then?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
If things end up like we are headed, the next leader, and they may not even really be conservative, is going to have "shoot them in the face" as a campaign slogan and party affiliation will be moot.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wait for it, wait for it..... 3D chess,

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm just tired of all the talk,...from Trump and everybody else.

If they're going to do something they need to just do it. I don't need to see any more pep rallies.

Trump loves pep rallies, when he is the center of attention. you are going to see plenty more, because he loves the attention.

He was a real estate salesman, talk is what he does. Hiring only the best people, not so much.

Big difference between a real estate salesman and a real estate developer..... have you ever built a god damn thing in your life? why no you haven't.... fuggin lyin piece of schit

man you're grumpy tonight.

I stand by my statement

Trump loves pep rallies, when he is the center of attention. you are going to see plenty more, because he loves the attention.

He was a real estate salesman, talk is what he does. Hiring only the best people, not so much.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Wait for it, wait for it..... 3D chess,

"Build back better" apparently caught your attention....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MPat70

If they're going to do something they need to just do it. I don't need to see any more pep rallies.

"Hiring only the best people, not so much" WTF have you been this past 4 years. I would say he hired some pretty darn good people.

How many people in his cabinet March 2017 were there when he lost the election in November 2020?

were the ones that stayed or the ones that left "the best people"?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

f we could only get another honest politician with character and leadership like John McCain to save the GOP

You're John McCain, a fallen hero who wanted to become president so desperately that you sold yourself to Charlie Keating, the wealthy con man who bears such an incredible resemblance to The Joker

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/mccain-the-most-reprehensible-of-the-keating-five-6431838

Ribka,

If you like the Phoenix New Times so much, you should see what they have to say about Sheriff Joe! grin

I'm not arguing with the claim that Charlie Keating was a wealthy con man.

That's the problem with wealthy con men.

People that have been snookered by them never want to admit it.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by irfubar

Big difference between a real estate salesman and a real estate developer..... have you ever built a god damn thing in your life? why no you haven't.... fuggin lyin piece of schit

man you're grumpy tonight.

I stand by my statement

Yeah,

Biden has hired gems.

And talk, he hates prostelizing....

The thing Trump was missing was the Mussolini/Che T-shirts like Hussienolini had...because he cant get enough attention.

Haven't seen a President get elected without attention, let alone win without being the center of it.....

Your just being your usual schit fer brains commie dick.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RJY66
Bless your hearts, some of you just aren't very bright.

He pretty much came out and said that the game plan is to replace RINO's and fence sitters with Trumpist Republicans. Even listed some of the ones he is going after. He has the name, support, money, and more than a little desire for payback. I suspect that you will see over the next couple of years that the RINO's that crossed Trump are the political walking dead.

Even a special ed case should be able to see that is a lot more efficient than attempting to build a new party infrastructure from scratch. Its like having your house bulldozed because the sink leaks. It would take years and we ain't got that kind of time. It may be too late already.

You are exactly right. I agee with you 100%

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump told us he was going to drain the swamp AND fix it so this never happens again.

He had to lose to the crooks to expose them and their crimes to fix it. Now we will see Newsome, Whitmer, Cuomo and others taken down. We will see swing states become Red states when their decades old vote rigging schemes are undone. Biden is doing the best he can do to show the world how much the DNC hates the USA and how they are trying to destroy the country. The world is seeing it. It's almost as if Biden is a puppet being used to destroy the DNC.

Now we will see Trump's plan to fix it come together. We will see the voting laws changed to reflect the things Trump just listed as necessary to restore the integrity of the vote. States will run over the Ds and pass voter ID laws. Remember, those swing states have R controlled legislatures. We will see the end of unsolicited mail in ballots. We will see the end of cast votes not kept in compliance with chain of command requirements and the end of ballot and vote counting for days on end and an end of unnecessary absentee voting for the fun of it.
This couldnt have happened without Trump losing.
Meadows told us Trump was forming his next administration. Mike Lindale, Sydney Powell and Lin Wood told us they have the proof of the fraud. It will be exposed.

Why hasnt the plane Biden travels on been given the AF1 call sign?

Because Que also nailed it. The biggest sting in the world. The Ds stepped in the trap. Massive voter fraud is apparent and on record. It will expose the Ds for what they are and it will be their end.
The Patriots are in control. Trump is giving the vote back to the people.
That's why Trump said a few weeks ago, "Our nations future has never looked brighter."
He just said in the end we will win, we will be victorious and America will be stronger than ever before. He also said "They just lost the White House and he may just decide to beat them for a third time", and he didnt say in 2024, iirc.

As Que said, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

MAGA

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/01/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
U
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
U
Who made the "Golden Trump" statue at CPAC? They must not have read, Exodus 32 1-35, Yikes

If you think can or think you can't....you're right
F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
President Trump gave a great speech that was informative, uplifting and energetic!

No one trolls the left better than President Trump

That's why I love that man.

Arise America...
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Tarquin
President Trump gave a great speech that was informative, uplifting and energetic!

No one trolls the left better than President Trump

Yet he came out with the same Bull Schit calling for the Republicans( who have no voice) to fix this.

The same Republicans that sabotaged all for years of his Presidency.

He nailed nothing, he told us what we already know, and gave us NO honest , viable and path to victory.

He called on politicians to fix this, unacceptable to anyone with more than two brain cells left to rub together.

^^^^This. Nor did he explain what he would do different (or show that he had learned anything) from handing the Left complete control of the government because he was so damned unelectable.

Nobody in that pathetic party could have beaten Hillary Clinton except for Donald Trump. The sooner people realize that the only peaceful way to retake this country is through a third party the sooner the people can retake this country.

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

216 members (1lessdog, 2ndwind, 204guy, 280shooter, 300_savage, 264mag, 30 invisible), 1,997 guests, and 771 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,445
Posts18,507,883
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.