S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by MPat70
President Trump gave a great speech that was informative, uplifting and energetic!

No one trolls the left better than President Trump

Yet he came out with the same Bull Schit calling for the Republicans( who have no voice) to fix this.

The same Republicans that sabotaged all for years of his Presidency.

He nailed nothing, he told us what we already know, and gave us NO honest , viable and path to victory.

He called on politicians to fix this, unacceptable to anyone with more than two brain cells left to rub together.

^^^^This. Nor did he explain what he would do different (or show that he had learned anything) from handing the Left complete control of the government because he was so damned unelectable.

Nobody in that pathetic party could have beaten Hillary Clinton except for Donald Trump. The sooner people realize that the only peaceful way to retake this country is through a third party the sooner the people can retake this country.

Disagree with the Third Party thingy.

For such a plan to work, we would first have to get rid of Massive Voter Fraud, that’s simply not going to happen. Calling on politicians that have been selected by this corrupt process to fix this corrupt process is akin to asking them to pass Term Limit legislation. It simply isn’t going to happen.

The system is in place, it isn’t going to be undone, that Gene ain’t going back in that bottle.
Have you read H.R 1

As for the 2016 election, you are absolutely correct, nobody but Trump could have defeated Hillary.
She was selected, the Dominion machines were all set to give her the victory. The problem occurred when Donald J Trump captured more votes than the Dominion algorithms could handle.
They made sure to fix that glitch in the 2020 election.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Even Justice Thomas (in his recent dissent) acknowledged that the alleged fraud would not have made a difference in the outcome of the election. Trump lost because of CV-19 and his insistence on tweeting incessantly like a teenage drama queen instead of maning up and governing and looking and acting the part of the president.

Tarqueen is a Never Trumper and a complete piece of schit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Hastings
I'm at a loss to say how this gets fixed. We have been completely outsmarted and outmaneuvered. It was done openly and the institutions put in place to prevent this instead facilitated it.

Aren't you the one that claims to vote D in all your local elections?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
There's no beating the Democrat machine when our own house is full of them.

I've been hearing for three and a half decades we need to kick the RINOs out and it's now worse than it's ever been.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
There's no beating the Democrat machine when our own house is full of them.

I've been hearing for three and a half decades we need to kick the RINOs out and it's now worse than it's ever been.

There are no Democrats, or Republicans, they are all members of the Uniparty.

Failure to grasp that they are one in the same, is one of the reasons “they” can so easily manipulate us.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by deflave

Tarqueen is a Never Trumper and a complete piece of schit.

Or to give him the benefit of doubt, just a retard.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Sycamore

I stand by my statement

Trump loves pep rallies, when he is the center of attention. you are going to see plenty more, because he loves the attention.

He was a real estate salesman, talk is what he does. Hiring only the best people, not so much.

You are such a pathetic loser. While you were acting like a teenage girl and reading Trump’s tweets, he was busy running the country and fixing things you never heard of because you are such a damn stupid loser.

The reason Trump was the center of attention wasn’t because he likes the attention, it was because people liked him and came to his rallies. What you didn’t see, was when Biden showed up, there was only an empty parking lot because only you and 12 other people even cared.

This is what Trump did while you had your head up your ass.

This was from the time he was sworn in through October of 2019, before the Covid clusterflock, that you and your party were so involved with to undermine any of Trump’s success...

Trump Administration Accomplishments

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
Record number of regulations eliminated.
Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by HitnRun

I stand by my statement

Trump loves pep rallies, when he is the center of attention. you are going to see plenty more, because he loves the attention.

He was a real estate salesman, talk is what he does. Hiring only the best people, not so much.

You are such a pathetic loser. While you were acting like a teenage girl and reading Trump’s tweets, he was busy running the country and fixing things you never heard of because you are such a damn stupid loser.

The reason Trump was the center of attention wasn’t because he likes the attention, it was because people liked him and came to his rallies. What you didn’t see, was when Biden showed up, there was only an empty parking lot because only you and 12 other people even cared.

This is what Trump did while you had your head up your ass.

This was from the time he was sworn in through October of 2019, before the Covid clusterflock, that you and your party were so involved with to undermine any of Trump’s success...

Trump Administration Accomplishments

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
Record number of regulations eliminated.
Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

Well done.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm at a loss to say how this gets fixed. We have been completely outsmarted and outmaneuvered. It was done openly and the institutions put in place to prevent this instead facilitated it.
Some of them, and if you would check out what Louisiana Republicans put up as candidates you might understand. I voted for several lately that ran as no party.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

man you're grumpy tonight.

I stand by my statement

It's funny as hell to listen to democrats talk about Trump craving attention.

The guy literally left the White House and went to his house in Florida. Didn't say a thing.

Yet all you stupid fugks talk about is Trump.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Some of them, and if you would check out what Louisiana Republicans put up as candidates you might understand. I voted for several lately that ran as no party.

Oh.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Oh.

Guess Hastings has never heard of Senator Kennedy?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Wait for it, wait for it..... 3D chess,

Hey Fireballz,

Have you ever ran for County Commissioner?

Or do you just sorta bathe in that schit hole you call home?

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Raeford

Kennedy must not have been democrat enough.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How far the republican party has fallen. You guys have taken up the worship of golden idol`s.
The second coming can`t be to far behind.

A lot you are now worshiping a morally bankrupt corrupt narcissistic sociopath.
The anti- Christ is here in the flesh and you guys are eating up every lie he puts out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY9tZL1F-4g

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford

Oh.

I like Senator Kennedy. But he just moved over to the Republican party to get the votes that won't vote Democrat. He really isn't Democrat or Republican. Trump isn't either, both more fit into the Populist party. So did Reagan..

Last edited by Hastings; 03/01/21. Reason: spelling correction

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I like Senator Kennedy. But he just moved over to the Republican party to get the votes that won't vote Democrat. He really isn't Democrat or Republican. Trump isn't either, both more fit into the Populist party. So did Reagan..

Interesting.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by funnybone
How far the republican party has fallen. You guys have taken up the worship of golden idol`s.

The anti- Christ is here in the flesh and you guys are eating up every lie he puts out there.

Which part of Texas?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by funnybone

Which part of Texas?

Los Angeles County.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Wait for it, wait for it..... 3D chess,

4 D chess, Fireball , as we now have ‘time’ as being the 4th dimension plus we have all of that Q Anon knowledge to draw from.

Then there’s the Military stepping in on January 20th to right the wrongs and there’s more if we just look hard enough for it.
Grins

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (29aholic, 12344mag, 1badf350, 222Sako, 10ring1, 270cowboy, 43 invisible), 1,775 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,010
Posts18,520,630
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.