-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The first vacine manufacturer that Trudeau dealth with was the Sinovac vacine which was a joint venture that Tax payers pumped in near 38 million into its development and all the available data in Canada on how to make the vacine. Once the Chinese had sucked all that money plus all the data on how to develope this vacine, they didn't need Trudeau since he had collected his share of the millions invested by taxpayers. They are presently selling to African countries that vacine or further indebting them. I worked all over the world with the Chinese and I've seen many briefcases full of cash slipped under desks to get what they want. Trudeau was left bag empty and frantically sourcing another vacine for his vast portfolio of vacines that he was bragging about earlier in the year of 2021. What is baffling me is who is laundering all his money now since the We group and Kilbergers are not on the scene anymore.

If you see a Politician dealing with the Chinese they are on the take and corrupted. Now l see the Liberal leader of of the Conservative party hiring a Huawai executive to run his campaign.
Another rotten politican born corrupted by those suitcases full of cash being slipped under desks. Wake up and smell the roses.

Last edited by 378Canuck; 03/05/21.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
How is the government doing so far? Will we have 8 million doses in Canada by the end of the month? They have three weeks. So far, and I would like to be wrong about this, the government has talked a lot, but lags behind on receipt and distribution of vaccines.

Please post your thoughts, but there's no need to sound like a crazy person. We have all seen what's happened so far. What the government said and what's happened are different.

Here is a screenshot from the government website. It is only for the Pfizer distribution. I took it because receipt of the vaccines so far has not been what the government said it would be. These tables change to fit the narrative sometimes.

Here's the link.

Vaccine Rollout

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I know this is a lot of reading, but according to the BBC, Canada is having problems.

Why Canada is falling behind in COVID vaccinations

and finally, what the government says Canada will receive by the end of the month.

Canada getting 1.5M additional Pfizer vaccine doses in March
By Twinkle Ghosh Global News
Posted March 5, 2021

Canada is set to receive 1.5 million additional doses of the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine this month, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced during a press conference Friday.

Pfizer will be delivering the additional doses to Canada in March, “moving deliveries ahead of schedule,” Trudeau said.

So far, 6 million doses total of COVID-19 vaccines were expected by the end of March. With these accelerated Pfizer vaccine deliveries and the additional 500,000 Astrazeneca doses delivered this week, Canada will now get 8 million doses by the end of this month.

“We’ll also be getting another 1 million doses ahead of schedule in both April and May,” he said.

In total, Canada can “now expect 12.8 million doses from April to June from Pfizer alone,” the prime minister added.

The rest here.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7679351/cda-covid-pfizer7679351/

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sounds like a CBC news item well prepared by a Liberal. My mother is 80 years old and refuses to be a lab rat along with many others in that retirement home. What happen to the one year animal tests that usually accompany a newly developed vacine? We can't really place blame and be angry toward the Liberals. Trudeau has hand picked a group of incompetent, unqualified people to run the country, just to fulfil the liberal dream state of having 50% women and minorities in cabinet. In a non Wuhan Flu environment they probably could have stumbled along blindly leading a country into decay. The blame should be squarely put on the Chinese who also as incompetent as Trudeau. Many countries are now approaching China for the billions lost worldwide over this escaped virus from the Institute of Virology in Wuhan. The WHO report as been rejected and tossed out due to conflict of interest issues and lack of cooperation from the CCP. Don't hold your breath waiting for Trudeau to condemn the chinese and ask for financial reprisals. That could be racist according to his cabinet.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Congratulations for sounding like a crazy person. laugh

I think you should go for help. You seem to suffer from nutty old man syndrome. It's all a mindless rant. If it makes you feel better, you should start a ranting thread. We used to have a person here whose handle was ranting. Are you that guy?

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Are you a CCP member? That would explain you uneducated commie rhetoric.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Ranting, is that you?

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell

He sounds like a critical thinker to me, not blindly ready to accept all the lies tossed out there by the gov't, media and big corporations.

Better that over the masses of stunned CDN sheeple who blindly follow.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
A critical thinker? Hardly. That requires analysis and logical arguments. He doesn't do that. But he's got a fan club. laugh

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I don't care what is done about vaccinations. I have no intention of getting one. GD

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Originally Posted by greydog
I don't care what is done about vaccinations. I have no intention of getting one. GD

X 2...

And the more they insist, the more I resist.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
You certainly have the right to make that decision.

Actually, there might be some people who would thank you. As health workers work their way down the list, having people who do not want the shot will make it faster for the ones who want it.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SuperCub

He sounds like a critical thinker to me, not blindly ready to accept all the lies tossed out there by the gov't, media and big corporations.

Better that over the masses of stunned CDN sheeple who blindly follow.

Thanks for the support, don’t see many people expressing their feelings about this incompetent gov. I guess they don’t want to deal with attacks from Steve.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Ranting, it's hardly an attack. Think before you type.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
https://covid19tracker.ca/vaccinationtracker.html

Here is the latest on vaccinations.

2,621,289 doses administered

3,684,390 doses delivered

5.362%
of the Canadian population has received at least one dose

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://covid19tracker.ca/vaccinationtracker.html

Here is the latest on vaccinations.

2,621,289 doses administered

3,684,390 doses delivered

5.362%
of the Canadian population has received at least one dose

That is very poor performance when many European countries are well over 50% and Israel is now 100% done. The mishandling and Sinovac deal that Trudeau put all his eggs in that basket, fell through when the CCP pulled out. Estimates are that this lost time will cost another 5000 lives in Canada. Anyone who thinks 5% is a great performance is a Trudeau fan.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 73 invisible), 2,330 guests, and 1,486 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,678
Posts18,493,850
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.