Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by irfubar
That fuggin tool, Buzz used to brag sayin anyone who can't kill a mature bull elk is a lousy hunter.... then just a couple years ago he said he will no longer hunt Montana because of elk mismanagement and it was a waste of time.... no elk
Same with greenhorn... I see a pattern here

I have only good things to say about Buzz, but what do I know? I'm pretty sure I have never said elk hunting in MT was a waste of time. Actually, my last post here was this one: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...9555/re-bulls-let-see-a-few#Post14709555

Carry on.. I expect to stack them up in 2021, more so than the rest of you, as usual.

GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Judman
Buzzy boy think wolves are great!!! Though she's never shot one, or a big buck for that matter... Her and her wife can eat 4 elk, 6 does and 10 antelope a year, while bitching about quality critters...😂😂😂

Buzz once passed a 190+ mule deer so I could shoot it. He's taken a number of really great animals, deer included. Both he and his wife have multiple animals that are listed in the all-time B&C records.

He spends more time than anybody I personally know (who isn't getting some kind of financial incentive), on backing hunters and wildlife.

Keep on talking [bleep], or maybe look into a mirror first.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is this the Buzz that moved from GA? Ga Tech Grad?

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Greenhorn

He spends more time than anybody I personally know (who isn't getting some kind of financial incentive), on backing hunters and wildlife.

LOL.

Only when he's not busy backing liberal politicians and gun control.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

LOL.

Riiight.

And what's your contribution to anything, aside from (~FIFTY SEVEN THOUSAND) posting your political opinion on a hunting forum? Clearly you've got not much goin on in life.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

LOL.

Riiight.

And what's your contribution to anything, aside from (~FIFTY SEVEN THOUSAND) posting your political opinion on a hunting forum? Clearly you've got not much goin on in life.

Yeah.

I'm idle as hell... laugh

Doesn't take you long to look, ya know. wink

Same as it doesn't take long to research ol' Buzz, and the liberal agenda he and BHA support and then lie about. Or did lie about. It kinda became a futile effort here after so many lies were uncovered, and facts brought to light.

Glad Buzz is your friend. Everyone ought to have friends.

It only took two weeks for one to show up here in his defense. smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Before my time I guess.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I know one thing he's pushing for 90/10 for Wyoming residents on licenses . Sure hope it passes then we can listen to all your whining about the lack of tags for NR.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wytex
I know one thing he's pushing for 90/10 for Wyoming residents on licenses . Sure hope it passes then we can listen to all your whining about the lack of tags for NR.

Oh, I doubt you hear much whining. At least not as much as you hear from people who hunt public land who want to hunt Texas... grin

I need my hearing protection when they get started.

BTW, most of the tags SHOULD go to residents. Problem is, many of the western states F&G departments are funded largely from license sales. A NR license costs much more, and adds more to their budget.

Might be a hard sell to game departments. That's why the proportions got out of whack in the first place.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

I'll piss and moan about that bill to guy who drafted it, and I already have.. The sponsor senator is a Republican friend of mine who I've hunted with numerous times over the years. Can blame the Wyoming guys.

Back to the topic, Buzz does a lot that directly applies to HUNTERS and WILDLIFE. Aside from any political affiliation he may have, or groups he works for, I'm 100% positive he's not pro gun control or pushing a "liberal" agenda.

Rockin B - Continue to contribute to the cesspool.. There's very little of interest on this forum, which is why so many chose to check in very infrequently. A quick peruse of your thousands of started threads rank among the most useless on the world wide web. I've no idea who you are, but can tell for sure, you're bored. From Texas?

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Oh, I doubt you hear much whining. At least not as much as you hear from people who hunt public land who want to hunt Texas... grin

I need my hearing protection when they get started.

I can't say that there's a hunt in Texas I'd be remotely interested in. Lame.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Biden and Tester supporters are voting for gun control, closed schools, and open borders.
Congratulations?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I'll piss and moan about that bill to guy who drafted it, and I already have.. The sponsor senator is a Republican friend of mine who I've hunted with numerous times over the years. Can blame the Wyoming guys.

Back to the topic, Buzz does a lot that directly applies to HUNTERS and WILDLIFE. Aside from any political affiliation he may have, or groups he works for, I'm 100% positive he's not pro gun control or pushing a "liberal" agenda.

Rockin B - Continue to contribute to the cesspool.. There's very little of interest on this forum, which is why so many chose to check in very infrequently. A quick peruse of your thousands of started threads rank among the most useless on the world wide web. I've no idea who you are, but can tell for sure, you're bored. From Texas?

Everyone has one...

You are welcome to yours.

Wanna wager who spends more hours hunting and in the outdoors? You or me?

LOL.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Backroads
Biden and Tester supporters are voting for gun control, closed schools, and open borders.
Congratulations?

Not sure where you're going with that? Did I vote for any of that or them? Did Buzz? Am I going to have to register my weapons stockpile? Sure hope not.

Problem with politics these days is there are some real extreme whacked out individuals on both ends of the spectrum and so few that try to work down the middle. And the ones that do, often get beat down..

This site is more politics and mudsligning than hunting ..

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Ummm... No it's not.

But this particular forum is.

There's a whole list of forums down below this where hunting, shooting, reloading, guns, ammo, and all things hunting and fishing and shooting are discussed.

Feel free to peruse them.

Admission is free.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Everyone has one...

LOL.

I'm sure your definition of hunting and the outdoors includes plenty of sitting in box blind next to a corn flinger. You may have me beat.
I had a crap year hunting last year, shot only a bull elk, buck whitetail, black bear, 2 pronghorn bucks myself. helped many others, but it was still a slow year.

Want to wager my sister in Texas has bought and sold at least 10 thousand times more rifles and handguns than you've owned in your life?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Backroads
Congratulations?

Not sure where you're going with that? Did I vote for any of that or them? Did Buzz? Am I going to have to register my weapons stockpile? Sure hope not.

Problem with politics these days is there are some real extreme whacked out individuals on both ends of the spectrum and so few that try to work down the middle. And the ones that do, often get beat down..

Buzz has been straightforward in his support of Tester, how bout you?

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
What have you done to support wildlife and hunting- compared to Buzz?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Everyone has one...

LOL.

I'm sure your definition of hunting and the outdoors includes plenty of sitting in box blind next to a corn flinger. You may have me beat.
I had a crap year hunting last year, shot only a bull elk, buck whitetail, black bear, 2 pronghorn bucks myself. helped many others, but it was still a slow year.

Want to wager my sister in Texas has bought and sold at least 10 thousand times more rifles and handguns than you've owned in your life?

Old son, you know nothing about me. Nor how I hunt, or what I kill.

I hunted many hours this year. Many. But never fired a shot at a deer this year. Congrats. Makes you the winner, right? smile

Glad your sister buys and sells guns. Maybe she's more pro 2nd Amendment than your buddy Buzz?

As far as a competition with your sister goes... Here's my field... Behold it.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What have you done to support wildlife and hunting- compared to Buzz?

Lol, nice deflection Team Tester!
Wilderness advocates love trophy hunters, shown any of your trophy pics at the Wilderness Society dinner lately?
Hopefully you will be required to register all your firearms first.

Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

346 members (160user, 17CalFan, 22250rem, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 33 invisible), 1,874 guests, and 1,063 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,873
Posts18,478,789
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.