Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
SH42, I wondered after my first post why I have that pussy on ignore, your quote reminded me of why. smile

Trump Won!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Until they start hanging these fuggers in the village square, it's going to keep on happening.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by gunner500
SH42, I wondered after my first post why I have that pussy on ignore, your quote reminded me of why. smile

Honered to be of service.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Honered to be of service.

grin

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
We need to have a get together. A meeting of the minds. Can we get 5 LEFT Members to participate?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by BobBrown
We need to have a get together. A meeting of the minds. Can we get 5 LEFT Members to participate?

That's impossible, being 'left' is being 'without' a mind.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Police officer is number 22 of the 25 most dangerous jobs in America.

https://www.ishn.com/articles/112748-top-25-most-dangerous-jobs-in-the-united-states.

The trade I did forever was higher on that list but I never heard anyone whine about it

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Between 45 and 60 officers are killed every year by hostile gunfire. If the trend were to continue, that would be about 66. That would be higher than normal top-end.

The only reason it's that low is because of body armor. In the 1970s that number was in the 120s. Assaults are up but we are surviving because of better tactics and body armor.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 700LH
Number 22 of the 25 most dangerous jobs in America.

https://www.ishn.com/articles/112748-top-25-most-dangerous-jobs-in-the-united-states.

The trade I did forever was higher on that list but I never heard anyone whine about it

Farming is dangerous to, so is me felling trees with chainsaw and splitting firewood with a maul, but, no one wants to shoot me just for carrying hay to cows on a tractor.

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Crossing guard is more dangerous, some poll.

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Damn! I carry a 7.62 REPR along in my pickup more for the popo than myself, crazy times getting a lot crazier.

Your post reminds me of the "Texas deer hunter". He tried to save the life of a highway patrolman by shooting the officer's killer. http://archive.gosanangelo.com/news...-deer-hunter-ep-438564104-355498851.html I always pay close attention to every traffic stop I encounter. I've had some dear friends in law-enforcement and know their families would appreciate them living a long full life. If I can help I will.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Stophel
If they start confiscating firearms, those numbers might increase...

Yup, just wait till they start Enforcing Biden’s Rule, ya’ll gunna come to the rescue of the LEO getting his ass kicked by a gun owning Patriot, or ya gunna side with the Patriot and the Constitution.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Tell me about it! Everyone is making complaints against us. Today I took a compliant from a guy who received a warning for speeding. A warning! It is a crazy time and I am glad I am at the end of my career but ,I worry for my brothers and sisters who will continue on in my absence.

It's funny, and I don't know why it is, but it seems like it was always folks who got warnings who wanted to call and bitch. Occasionally, it was someone who got a ticket, but that was largely because one of my guys chewed their rear end AND wrote a ticket. I always told the young guys, you can chew their a$$, OR write them a ticket. You cannot do BOTH.

Your point is well taken though. It is a good time to be retired.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hate to see news reports like this - just assuming it is accurate and the number does not include specious deaths not caused by criminals - and t reminds me that i have been a huge supporter of LE and many individual officers throughout my lifetime.

That said, it is becoming more and more difficult to know who is whom and what is actually going on in many LE situations. Politics being played by various chiefs/sheriffs and their minions, politically correct postures rather than straight-up policing the law, standing aside while rioters/looters/burners wreak havoc in some situations, very heavy-handed overhwelming tactics that lead to big mistakes, and the recent data on police deaths in duty has become muddled.

Every LEO I know personally is a great stand-tall person - but it looks like there is a lot of other stuff out there these days. Maybe it's just my failing eyesight?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
SMALL town, like couple thousand resident, small towns near us..,,
One a cop was shot in a late night traffic stop by dope addict, lived. Cop shot last week during normal traffic stop and lost his life. His Co-workers made sure the perpetrator died during the ensuing gun battle when his cracker ass was located.

POS governor, black face/baby killer Northam just ended the death penalty in our state so I’m sure we’ll see more of this.
Dope and liberalism are directly to blame. We should kill proponents of both.

Last edited by jackmountain; 03/01/21.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Tell me about it! Everyone is making complaints against us. Today I took a compliant from a guy who received a warning for speeding. A warning! It is a crazy time and I am glad I am at the end of my career but ,I worry for my brothers and sisters who will continue on in my absence.

It's funny, and I don't know why it is, but it seems like it was always folks who got warnings who wanted to call and bitch. Occasionally, it was someone who got a ticket, but that was largely because one of my guys chewed their rear end AND wrote a ticket. I always told the young guys, you can chew their a$$, OR write them a ticket. You cannot do BOTH.

you sound like a pretty good student of human nature!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CCCC

Every LEO I know personally is a great stand-tall person - but it looks like there is a lot of other stuff out there these days. Maybe it's just my failing eyesight?

Maybe it's where you're looking.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Good advice CT, I will pass that along to my son who is in the academy as I speak.

Patron member, NRA, Life Member SCI,
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Retired and glad to be , but when I was training the new ones this was always told to them.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
And it’s gonna get worse with the current “administration’s” brazen support for BLM and Antifa.

Watch your 6 out there brave officers !!!

All for votes from the lowest elements of our nation.
All pandering to scum for votes......

Aiding and abetting violent thugs, revolving door jails for criminals, buying and pandering for votes, murder, selling us out to the chins, denying free speech and the ability to protect yourself and your own family - "They" can all kiss my white ass. Biden will never be my President and I will never be part of their "unity".

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

104 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 2ndwind, 44automag, 673, 16 invisible), 1,507 guests, and 982 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,486
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.