Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

If you'd care to listen, here it is in its entirety.

Anywho, I enjoyed this American thinker article in that regard.......

President Trump's 2021 State of the Union Address

an excerpt.........

By J.B. Shurk

It was just so surreal watching a humbled Donald Trump take the stage at CPAC, visibly shaken by his election loss, bend the knee to Romney-Cheney Republicanism, and express his hope that the attack dogs in the press would leave him alone during his twilight years away from the public eye.

Er...nope. That doesn't even sound believable. The only place where that establishment fantasy played out was the online fan fiction board of the Hillary Clinton–John Kasich–Ben Sasse mutual support and suffering group. Most presidents leave office looking worse for wear; six weeks after being deplatformed by the swamp, Donald Trump looks more like a wrestler getting ready to rumble.

If Washington thought it could weaken President Trump's appeal by making him an "enemy of the state" and trashing his supporters as seditionists, it miscalculated. If anything, the D.C. mafia cemented his status as the quintessential outsider against whom all future outsiders will be compared, and it has only made the president's in-your-face, take-no-prisoners style of political pugilism more cutting.

In his first public speech since being "Myanmared," Trump used his opportunity at CPAC to batter Biden's incompetence, rally conservatives to his banner, and dispose of those members in his party who still prefer electing Democrats. As he read through the list of Republicans who helped instigate a second fake impeachment with a personal promise to destroy them one by one, that unique Trump swagger was in overdrive. He sounded like a mix of Johnny Cash's "man goin' 'round takin' names," putting together a list nobody should ever want on, and Mark Wahlberg's menacingly polite choir boy telling whiny RINOs unwelcome at CPAC to "say 'hi' to your mother for me" as he smiled for the cameras. If swiping his election through mail-in balloting and painting him as the leader of a terrorist group was meant to make him disappear, then there's no doubt that removing him from office was a government-run operation. Only the government could screw up this badly. At CPAC, the Boss was back, and he didn't look to be going anywhere.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...mps_2021_state_of_the_union_address.html

ya!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 03/02/21.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The legally elected President has fulfilled his constitutional duty to address the state of the union. Nothing more to say!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Agreed, and he is right.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
He had 4 years to drain the swamp and put traitors in prison or to death.

Not only didn't he try, he gave protection to many of them.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by szihn
He had 4 years to drain the swamp and put traitors in prison or to death.

Not only didn't he try, he gave protection to many of them.

Does talking stupid come natural to you or do you have to work at it?

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump fulfilled more of his campaign agenda than any politician I can remember. The only reason he didn't accomplish more is he underestimated the depth of the swamp and followed poor advice in selecting cabinet members. Given a second chance he won't make those mistakes again.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
the leftists took it down

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by sse
the leftists took it down

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

yup!

Pretty amazing that the the Past president, at a major political party confab can be disappeared down the memory hole.

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like the "Ministry Of Truth" decided that it didn't meet their standards.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (10gaugeman, 16penny, 163bc, 1234, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 64 invisible), 2,152 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,821
Posts18,496,525
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.