Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
We all know star queen is the kind of boy that runs in the opposite direction when someone needs help and been doing so his entire life.

Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Starman
Miker _ it's good that you look up to the
skills of capable pilots , unfortunately you
aint a pilot and unfortunately simply
becoming a capable cop doesn't make
one a capable pilot.

The two together is something rarer
than some realize and something really
worth appreciating.

You phony prique, I have more hours in the pay line than you have in the chow line. Your long time refusal to indicate any sort of real experience has become tiresome, keyboard time isn't relevant.

#frequentpaxnotapilot

mike r

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cops have the guns, tasers, batton, sprays
cuffs, their buddies and the law in their favor,
and they still want help from a good citizen
passing by?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
And it’s gonna get worse with the current “administration’s” brazen support for BLM and Antifa.!!

How is that not treason & tyranny in its highest form? The executive of the U S is supporting enemies domestic & it’s acceptable?

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Miker_ types like you who have to post
their CV on a place like the CF is plain
hilarious.

It's so important to you that the CF must
believe you to validate you ...TFF and rather
sad I must say..
btw: did I mention low intelligence cops ?

It is pretty obvious that you have never sat around a campfire w/ a bunch of guys some of whom are vets, a poser becomes obvious after the 2nd round of drinks.

#youalwaysmentionlowintelligencecops

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

mike r

coz they are common as ditch water.

And you display the same traits.

a poser becomes obvious after the 2nd round of drinks.

I don't drink, and life is much better not
spending time around such alcohol
dependent types such as yourself.

Like is common with cops , you go around
imagining things, then get upset when I mention
low intelligence cops...go figure.

high_my_name_is_miker_I_beg_you_please_
look_at_my_impressive_CV_to_validate_me.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Most of the departments and agencies out there express some level of support for BLM.

It doesn’t help.

At all.

Remember when the ideology behind the 90’s directive for most major LEO agencies was *Community Policing*?

In theory, it was supposed to increase officer awareness in his/her beat by building trust and rapport with individuals in high crime areas to show initiative and desire to provide better police interaction.

Hiring practices changed at this time too, with agencies looking for better educated recruits. The thinking was, these recruits would be better at handling street situations using intelligence *problem solving* instead of excessive verbal and physical intimidation.

The problem with it, which took several years to understand it’s fault. New officers came in with wide eyed beliefs they would make a positive difference in people’s lives....After a year of FTO field training, many officers saw the street for what it really was. A place where individuals do some really bad shît, and often.

A lot of new hires weren’t physically and mentally tough enough to do the job that they eventually found themselves neck deep in.

Policy and politics will always be part of affecting a cops field work. Good and bad.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
After Obama stirred the race war schit up after the fake Ferguson "Hands dont Shoot" fiasco there is no way you could put a cop alone walking a beat in a city via community policing. They would just be picked off. Thanks race pimp Obama.

Be another interesting summer, especially after economy starts tanking, unemployment rises and the Murderapolis Angel Floyd trial.

Originally Posted by Beaver10
Most of the departments and agencies out there express some level of support for BLM.

It doesn’t help.

At all.

Remember when the ideology behind the 90’s directive for most major LEO agencies was *Community Policing*?

In theory, it was supposed to increase officer awareness of his/her beat by building trust and rapport with individuals in high crime areas to show initiative and desire to provide better police interaction.

Hiring practices changed at this time too, with agencies looking for better educated recruits. The thinking was, these recruits would be better at handling street situations using intelligence *problem solving* instead of excessive verbal and physical intimidation.

The problem with it, which took several years to understand it’s fault. New officers came in with wide eyed beliefs they would make a positive difference in people’s lives....After a year of FTO field training, many officers saw the street for what it really was. A place where individuals do some really bad shît, and often.

A lot of new hires weren’t physically and mentally tough enough to do the job that they eventually found themselves neck deep in.

Policy and politics will always be part of affecting a cops field work. Good and bad.

🦫

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
After Obama stirred the race war schit up after the fake Ferguson "Hands dont Shoot" fiasco there is no way you could put a cop alone walking a beat in a city via community policing. They would just be picked off. Thanks race pimp Obama.

Be another interesting summer, especially after economy starts tanking, unemployment rises and the Murderapolis Angel Floyd trial.

It doesn’t help.

At all.

In theory, it was supposed to increase officer awareness of his/her beat by building trust and rapport with individuals in high crime areas to show initiative and desire to provide better police interaction.

🦫

I read that Obama has a podcast where he’s saying reparations must be provided to blacks, because this country was built on the backs of black folks.

It’s gonna get real sporty this summer, indeed.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Cop = POS.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cops will shoot a homeowner for not putting
his gun down when rightfully defending his
property and family , yet some want the same
citizens to go out of their way to help LE.

Sounds like a cops are more special than anyone
else attitude.

You are a scum bag. I bet you must have had unfortunate interactions with the police. Were they arresting you for molesting babies or raping boys?

[Linked Image from ]
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

It doesn’t help.

At all.

🦫

I read that Obama has a podcast where he’s saying reparations must be provided to blacks, because this country was built on the backs of black folks.

🦫

Huh. I wonder why the halfrican didn’t do that while he was in office.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

It doesn’t help.

At all.

🦫

🦫

Huh. I wonder why the halfrican didn’t do that while he was in office.

Here’s maybe your answer...

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article249507695.html

🦫

“Molon Labe”
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

mike r

coz they are common as ditch water.

And you display the same traits.

a poser becomes obvious after the 2nd round of drinks.

I don't drink, and life is much better not
spending time around such alcohol
dependent types.

Like is common with cops , you go around
imagining things, then get upset when I mention
low intelligence cops...go figure.

high_my_name_is_miker_I_beg_you_please_
look_at_my_impressive_CV_to_validate_me.

Your time in AA does not count towards relevance, this would be a perfect time for you to squash my pessimsm about your having any experience in stuff that boys like.

#starfishdon'tsurf...

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Cops will shoot a homeowner for not putting
his gun down when rightfully defending his
property and family , yet some want the same
citizens to go out of their way to help LE.

Sounds like a cops are more special than anyone
else attitude.

You are a scum bag. I bet you must have had unfortunate interactions with the police.

Should we take it you approve of LE shooting homeowners
who protect their property and family?

"We are from the Gov. and we are here to help you"

"We don't like you helping yourself and we will put
a deadly force Stop to it , but you need to help Leo
when he/she needs it"

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Obama has Daddy issues after his marxist father abandoned him when he was a baby, and obviously his mom was a promiscuous whore parading men in and out of tiger house in front of him until the evil responsible cracker grandparents took over. No wonder he is a latent self loathing half black homo

It doesn’t help.

At all.

🦫

🦫

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Miker _ it's good that you look up to the
skills of capable pilots , unfortunate you
aint a pilot and unfortunately simply
becoming a capable cop doesn't make
one a capable pilot.

The two together is something rarer
than some realize.

Are you a pilot?

He's got a lot of hot air, so if he is, I suspect a balloon is involved.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Originally Posted by kwg020
Between 45 and 60 officers are killed every year by hostile gunfire. If the trend were to continue, that would be about 66. That would be higher than normal top-end.

The only reason it's that low is because of body armor. In the 1970s that number was in the 120s. Assaults are up but we are surviving because of better tactics and body armor.

Very true. I’ve had more uses of force in the last 5 years than I had in the previous 10.

The bad part is the liberals are trying to take some tools away from us and we have lost some tools from the passed. A good sap was a real friend. But, we have the expandable baton now. You can't hit anyone with it but we got it. We have the tazer. Yep, just don't use it. We had the Lateral Vascular Neck Restraint (LVNR) Yep, that looks too much like a choke hold so that one is out.

So, we have presence, bare hand offensive tactics and guns. That is a huge gap when you need something more than hands and less than guns. And if the arrestee dies, your fault, his fault no one's fault you get sued and your career is pretty much over. ON a real bad day you are the one in jail. We live in a screwed up country.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Your time in AA does not count towards relevance..

Interesting you raised the subject of your rounds
of drinks lifestyle then baselessly accuse others
of belonging to AA.

Miker = desperate cop takes desperate measure.

Alcohol ain't going to make your insecurities
go away, neither is showing your CV to the CF.
Your life is mostly done and dusted yet you don't
seem to have gained much if any real fulfilment.
All you display are feeble and petty methods of
deflection and compensation for the disappointing
reality you see your life to be...Which means
you are all out real options and you know it.
Miker doesn't have the mental and emotional
fortitude and sound judgement of those that
are trusted to operate aircraft as professionals,
and we should all appreciate that Miker types
are kept out of their ranks... Somewhere something
went wrong for Miker and he ended up a LE ground
squirrel, who still carries anger and resentment over
his old washed out lofty dreams and ambitions.
_If only he could humbly accept that his more capable
peers rejected him for good reason!.. instead he
takes it personally and will take it to his grave on
a path well lubricated with alcohol.

If anyone cares for Miker please look at his CV
it would mean the world to him...truth be told
with his deluded sense of entitlement he actually
thinks you owe it to him.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
yep, And the average brainwashed marxist hates you for the job you do every day

we apparently have a lot of Marxist Obama worshippers like star\queen, who are clueless cowards and have no knowledge of the use of force matrix, on here that hate you for trying to keep order in our society. Don't let the the feckless beta male marxists like star queen and 700Htrannie keep you down

Between 45 and 60 officers are killed every year by hostile gunfire. If the trend were to continue, that would be about 66. That would be higher than normal top-end.

The only reason it's that low is because of body armor. In the 1970s that number was in the 120s. Assaults are up but we are surviving because of better tactics and body armor.

Very true. I’ve had more uses of force in the last 5 years than I had in the previous 10.

The bad part is the liberals are trying to take some tools away from us and we have lost some tools from the passed. A good sap was a real friend. But, we have the expandable baton now. You can't hit anyone with it but we got it. We have the tazer. Yep, just don't use it. We had the Lateral Vascular Neck Restraint (LVNR) Yep, that looks too much like a choke hold so that one is out.

So, we have presence, bare hand offensive tactics and guns. That is a huge gap when you need something more than hands and less than guns. And if the arrestee dies, your fault, his fault no one's fault you get sued and your career is pretty much over. ON a real bad day you are the one in jail. We live in a screwed up country.

kwg

Last edited by ribka; 03/02/21.
J
JDK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

It doesn’t help.

At all.

Spot on

Our local department does and one of the local Police Chief marched with BLM. This in a 98.4% white state Dumb [bleep].

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1minute, 160user, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1234, 1Longbow, 58 invisible), 1,914 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,901
Posts18,498,117
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.