Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If it weren’t for LEO, politicians would just be some people with bad ideas.

Know your enemy.

Last edited by steve4102; 03/02/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB4

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The enemy operates in all our backyards. Know who and where they are.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
The article posted by the OP is spot on. I have been saying for several years that given the current level of data collection in corporate and government data lakes, that there is no need for the gun grabbers to rely on bound FFL books. As posited by the author of the linked article, it would be no problem for the boys from Ft. Mead to build a picture of how many arms are stored at each address in the U.S. As well as, a profile regarding how likely each owner is to resist.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Bracken writes juvenile fiction that resonates w/ the insecure.

grin

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stevelyn

'Folders of accountability'......we all should have a few that are detailed and shared with like-minded folks in our AO.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Friends, you really need to view the Military Arms Channel video. I hate to see many of you get worked up over nothing.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I just won't give 'em the combo to my safe.

smile

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We already have examples of bans, mandatory registration and magazine restrictions being put in place over millions of Americans.

Look at California and NY State, there’s probably more.

Once these laws are in place the enforcing powers don’t have to be dramatic, 4am raids etc etc.... that stuff attracts too much publicity and rouses the opposition, all they would need to do is be patient.

A few incidental arrests here and there resulting from unrelated interactions with the law, the loss of the ability to take these weapons out freely and use them, the worry about financial ruin following an arrest and the effect that would have on immediate family.

And if ya STILL have em sequestered away twenty years from now, the next generation will just turn them in after you croak.

Once the laws are in place it’s all over, just a matter of time.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Jug of molasses stays in back seat of my truck...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I watched it first hand in CT and posted warnings years ago. Think I even posted here about it and needing a license to buy ammo. Most of you thought it could never happen in your AO.
Some thought I was making it up . Same big talk on all the forums , Molon labe..... yeah yeah yeah
Most will capitulate . History is on my side .

Fact is this coup is much farther along and deeper than we all know .

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by JeffP
I watched it first hand in CT and posted warnings years ago. Think I even posted here about it and needing a license to buy ammo. Most of you thought it could never happen in your AO.
Some thought I was making it up . Same big talk on all the forums , Molon labe..... yeah yeah yeah
Most will capitulate . History is on my side .

Fact is this coup is much farther along and deeper than we all know .

You are not wrong.

Compliance with socially acceptable slavery is far more palatable then dying is a free man... for many.

But for some Free Will is more important than life.

Each man must judge for himself what his life is worth and what it means.

Last edited by CashisKing; 03/02/21. Reason: Damn phone typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
The supreme court is going to stand for the 2nd ?
Fugkiing unreal !
Nobody is coming to the rescue .
How can anybody claim we have any representation in any branch ?
There is a reason the capital is walled in and military presence, and it ain't to keep people off the grass .
Kenneth

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Making.a list and checking it twice. Gotta sort out who’s naughty and nice. Is it a bad thing if the naughty list is a lot longer?😁

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Slavek
To get realistic view of what gun control maybe coming to American please see new video on YouTube Military Arms Channel. This will help calm your anxiety.

^^^^The Resident Commie flaps her Vag

And completely wrong.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Chicken Little has been running around squawking about the same kind of s hit since GCA '68, not much has happened in the way of gun control in all the years since. More noise about gun control in the social media age, seriously doubt there will be any gun confiscation action. Sure there are lots of transactions on various forms of paper, but the private paperless transactions far outnumber those. Think "gun show loophole" here, flea market, garage sale, parking lot deals number in multiple millions far surpassing those on 4473's. Don't see how those kind of transactions would ever be traceable. This applies not only to firearms but to magazines, accessories and ammunition.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey, I've lived with sone form of gun control my whole life. My experience is that gun control advocates and the bureaucrats that implement the plans, are not the brightest bulbs in the pack. This sort of articles kiss me off.

Plenty of what he talks about, the gun control advocates will not have thought of, regardless of how the IRA rolls. Bureaucracies often work in silos. Don't give them ideas to talk to another silo. I suppose that the CCP working with the Demonrats might change that.

Never try to tell a bureaucrat how stupid and wrong they are by telling them how you would do the task of gun control. You just give them ideas. Let their plans fail miserably.

BTW, too bad the GOP didn't win the Senate seats in Georgia or McSally in Arizona. Gun control would never pass.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
We already have examples of bans, mandatory registration and magazine restrictions being put in place over millions of Americans.

Look at California and NY State, there’s probably more.

Can't speak for NY, but CA compliance with AWB registration was estimated to be a whole 10%.

Now, with the whole off list lower thing, plus work-arounds to to the AWB law, there are probably 10x more AR work-alikes in the state than there were back when the AWB was passed. Heck, it's likely a lot more than that. All of these would need all of 10 or so minutes to be standard AR's with "detachable" magazines.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Yet within every major democrat city lies a ghetto where the various gangs gather their soldiers to do battle with the competing gangs every week. The democrats do nothing to stop this and in fact, implicitly encourage these animals to keep going at it. Almost every one of them has a rap sheet a mile long and could never, ever own a spitball, let alone a gun. But it’s wassis to actually enforce the law. And these thugs have plenty of guns - none of which the democrats are interested in taking. Ever wonder why?

Last edited by Ben_Lurkin; 03/02/21.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Chicken Little has been running around squawking about the same kind of s hit since GCA '68, not much has happened in the way of gun control in all the years since. More noise about gun control in the social media age, seriously doubt there will be any gun confiscation action. Sure there are lots of transactions on various forms of paper, but the private paperless transactions far outnumber those. Think "gun show loophole" here, flea market, garage sale, parking lot deals number in multiple millions far surpassing those on 4473's. Don't see how those kind of transactions would ever be traceable. This applies not only to firearms but to magazines, accessories and ammunition.

First, what exactly is a “Gun Show Loophole”?

Second, you tossed out some numbers and stats ( multiple millions far surpassing those on 4473's.) where did you get this data, stats from? If these are secret, unrecorded deals , how do you know about them?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

119 members (300_savage, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 673, 17 invisible), 1,248 guests, and 1,030 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,994
Posts18,481,127
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.