Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#15859292 03/03/21
D
dale06 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D

I’m being asked to sign up for a COVID shot by primary bio.com. Anyone heard of them?
Are they a legit firm for vaccination against COVID?
I’m in Minneapolis area.

NRA Patron

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
There is your first clue. Run don’t walk

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dale06

I’m being asked to sign up for a COVID shot by primary bio.com. Anyone heard of them?
I’m in Minneapolis area.

I have not heard of them.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Check with state or county health board

Last edited by Bob_H_in_NH; 03/03/21.
D
dale06 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Thanks guys

NRA Patron
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I’m in Minneapolis area.

Dale06,

Regardless of which version that is, it's an experimental drug. It doesn't even"vaccinate" or inoculate you against Covid. It is not a vaccine.
There's no proof that it is effective, only empty claims.
There's no guarantee that there will not be long term harmful effects. People here brag how brave they were for getting a shot and surviving. They have no idea what might happen any more than did when the simian virus was inserted into the polio Vaccine causing cancer in the gullible and their children.
The guy who started this whole CV 19 lie is into mass murder as a philosophy. He has funded the companies to make these and said that Vaccines will REDUCE the world population.
What does that tell you Dale?

See this:
https://www.brighteon.com/186bdb0b-7d77-4d4b-b78d-6485cae11540

And this: only 1:30
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/judy-mikovitz-vax-will-kill-millions_3mlOl7EHatOD1Ws.html

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Wife and i both got ours yesterday and we feel fine, second one is scheduled last week in March.
'Will be nice to get this crap outta the way.
Must be a lot of it in MN now because we got another notice from another venue today to sign up.

I would have got him too but a Dad Blam snow flake hit me in da eye....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by doubleDs55
Wife and i both got ours yesterday and we feel fine, second one is scheduled last week in March.
Must be a lot of it in MN now because we got another notice from another venue today to sign up.
What "crap" exactly did you get out of the way? The COVID "vaccine" (which isn't a vaccine) doesn't prevent you from getting COVID. At best, it prevents the symptoms from getting "as bad" as they possibly could have. This is the only claim that's even made for it. It only works for a short time, about like a flu vaccine. Colds usually run during the cold months, like the flu. There is no "cold" vaccine but there is a flu vaccine. Nobody gets the flu vaccine in March.

You're still going to have to mask up when directed to. You're still going to have to social distance. You ain't getting in anyplace you couldn't have gotten into pre-vaccination. Tell me what was accomplished.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Does your compliance satisfy those authority figures that told you to be injected with the Bill Gates mystery meat?
Did complying to two weeks make it better, or closing businesses unless you happen to be a multibillionaire?
Separation by 6 feet and restricting oxygen to seriously dangerous levels... Did that work? Just because the arm feels ok, doesn't mean a long term challenge won't occur. It's hard to take back a decision like that. It cost many their lives already.
We can go on and on, but EthanEdwards has it right. We aren't trolling you, we're just trying to save lives by getting you to think.

Check out my video link below.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 03/03/21.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
What "crap" exactly did you get out of the way? The COVID "vaccine" (which isn't a vaccine) doesn't prevent you from getting COVID. At best, it prevents the symptoms from getting "as bad" as they possibly could have. This is the only claim that's even made for it. It only works for a short time, about like a flu vaccine. Colds usually run during the cold months, like the flu. There is no "cold" vaccine but there is a flu vaccine. Nobody gets the flu vaccine in March.

You're still going to have to mask up when directed to. You're still going to have to social distance. You ain't getting in anyplace you couldn't have gotten into pre-vaccination. Tell me what was accomplished.

Becoming lab rats for the Moderna / Pfizer mRNA genetic experiments.

IC B3

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Got my second shot Tuesday, no side effects except my dick is 3” longer.😄

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hanco

Please tell me what brand shot you got??????????

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by blindshooter

probably the one with the aborted fetus cells in it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by killerv
Originally Posted by blindshooter

probably the one with the aborted fetus cells in it.

Petition for Churches to Publicly Oppose the Use of Aborted Babies in Vaccines
February 6, 2021
Share:

A concerned Christian has created a petition requesting churches to make a public statement opposing the use of aborted babies in vaccines. From the author:

Around the world there is an increasing push to remove the ability for people to decline vaccines for themselves or their dependents for religious reasons. Why? Because no churches have statements objecting to vaccines for any reason.

However, there are valid reasons why people would object to vaccines—the foremost of which is the use of aborted babies in vaccines. If churches would make statements about the use of aborted babies in vaccines it would empower those who would decline vaccines to do so. It would also provide assistance in the fight against government mandated or coerced vaccination and even to appeal to private businesses to rethink their coercive policies.

Please consider taking these actions:

Print out, fill out, sign and give the petition to the leadership at your local church.
Send the petition to all your Christian contacts around the world.
Ask them to do the same.
In short, the petition is designed to be signed by individual Christians asking their church to: one, make a statement opposing the use of fetal cell lines in vaccines and mandatory or coerced vaccination and two, communicate this opposition with the congregation and with the appropriate politicians.

The petition is designed to accomplish the following:

Raise awareness of the issue of the use of fetal cell lines in vaccines.
Alert people so that they are ready to fight against mandatory/coerced vaccines.
Create a ground swell of churches making statements on this issue (and posting them on their websites) to empower people to fight against mandatory/coerced vaccination.
Raise an objection to mandatory/coerced vaccines with the state preemptively.
These four things will create a good foundation for if/when further appeals need to be made to the state not to force or coerce vaccination.

Petition:

https://www.vaccinesandchristianity...e-the-use-of-aborted-babies-in-vaccines/

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Looks like a hospital based software company that handles scheduling, website patient-portal and other administrative tasks.

Doesn’t look like a shadow black helicopter glenn beck underground pharmaceutical entity

Just my take

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Might be a great time to invest in Reynolds Group Holdings.... The demand for tinfoil's goin' through the roof...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord
Looks like a hospital based software company that handles scheduling, website patient-portal and other administrative tasks.

Doesn’t look like a shadow black helicopter glenn beck underground pharmaceutical entity

Just my take

...but make sure you bring the tinfoil along just in case Slummy’s wrong 😉

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
IF I were going to get a "COVID shot-not-vaccine", I MIGHT consider the Sputnik V.....maybe....possibly. I'm just not sold on any of the so-called "science" behind these Frankenstein injections.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

I’m in Minneapolis area.

Dale06,

Regardless of which version that is, it's an experimental drug. It doesn't even"vaccinate" or inoculate you against Covid. It is not a vaccine.
There's no proof that it is effective, only empty claims.
There's no guarantee that there will not be long term harmful effects. People here brag how brave they were for getting a shot and surviving. They have no idea what might happen any more than did when the simian virus was inserted into the polio Vaccine causing cancer in the gullible and their children.
The guy who started this whole CV 19 lie is into mass murder as a philosophy. He has funded the companies to make these and said that Vaccines will REDUCE the world population.
What does that tell you Dale?

See this:
https://www.brighteon.com/186bdb0b-7d77-4d4b-b78d-6485cae11540

And this: only 1:30
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/judy-mikovitz-vax-will-kill-millions_3mlOl7EHatOD1Ws.html

You're a fool.

You probably believe the earth is flat and aircraft contrails are a plot to poison us.

Project Warp Speed will go down as one of the finest achievements of the Trump administration.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
If you choose not to get the COVID shot that's your right, it's a free country. Just STFU with your mis-information campaign.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1minute, 007FJ, 270cowboy, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,557
Posts18,491,741
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.