The RNC and Romney?

I am MAGA.
GB1

Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Originally Posted by dvnv
If there are enough people to win a civil war, thinking there are enough to accomplish the same peacefully.

Organization, the right words and methods would be the tough part...the left is well versed in those.

There is no winning peacefully. Our opponents are willing, even eager to kill as many of us as it takes to cement their eternal control. What will you offer them to accept you living free of their control? When all they want is to control or kill you, you have nothing to negotiate with. It is an existential fight, and one must needs kill the other before there is peace.

Additionally, it is damn hard to sell the uncertainty and hard work of liberty to folks being offered rainbow stew and easy living.

Lots to negotiate with. What if people quit working? Or shipping stuff to the cities? It wouldn't take long to get noticed.
The NRA had influence with a few million members. How much influence could 50 million productive people have? All it takes is organization and leadership, something not just anyone can do.
Shooting each other ought to be the absolute last resort.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by ingwe
Nobody is going to do it until they are hungry, truly hungry....and they start seeing their brethren hauled away....

Well said.

And that’s me for sure.

When I can no longer see an outcome worse for my kids due to me “Giving everything up and going to war” vs me staying I’ll go. Until then, I’ll sacrifice my ideals for my family.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O

Remember, your cell phone hears everything you are saying...

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Who would you fight for?

The RNC and Romney?

More like the ground I stand on. And leftist scum hanging from trees at sunset.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by Jim1611
If I remember correctly the people in Afghanistan fought the Russians for 10 years and the Russians never really gained any ground. We haven't gained much being there either. Granted they had some outside help with the Russians but they provide a good example of how gorilla warfare works.

"Guerrilla"

Thanks for the correction grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who would you fight for?

The RNC and Romney?

If I fight, it will be for my right to party. Not the RNC or the DNC

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lost my job and my ass in the obama years. Did great with The 4 Trump years. Now out of a job again. I hate foreign energy. I hate democrats.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I'm thinking the gun control issues will be the turning point myself. As long as I have the right and means protect myself and my family I sort of feel free. Take that away and I have no reason to continue being a slave to our government.

Life is good live it while you can.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Who would you fight for?

The RNC and Romney?

I've asked the same thing, Jimmy. I have lots of guns and ammo and have proven in the past that I am willing to die for my country, but who do I shoot first?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
The biggest challenge for patriots is organizing. The other side is master organizers. The problem is with those who are watching your every move. The government and tech companies that track any effort to organize is either complicit or will throw you under a bus asap. The left get a friggin pass all the time when they engage in their rent-a-mob antics because those who can track their communications allow it to happen. If patriots attempted to organize in a wide spread meaningful way, they would be put on every watchlist in existence and every such effort would be squashed before it got anywhere. Which is ironic in a way because it means we would need to operate in our local communities in a grass roots way, in a centralized way, which is our thing.

At this point it's best to be right out in the open - me I'm not hiding that I'll not give another inch on gun control - I know the law of the land is the 2nd A .
The govt can put me on any watchlist they want they can also KMA !!!!!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The men who signed the Declaration of Independence knew that they were risking everything for the revolution. If the King had succeeded in defeating the revolution everyone who had signed would have been hung. They were largely wealthy, educated and successful men.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Use the fossil fuel industry unions to gather the laid off workers. Maybe they know.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 03/05/21.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Wars are not fought over money.
Wars are fought over real estate, wars are fought over religion

Actually...no.

War is always poor Men dying for rich men's assets.

Anyone that thinks different has not been paying attention, or believes the bullshit.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You say you want a Revolution? Well, we all want to change the world.

The truth of the matter is that the American Revolution did not have overwhelming support. At best, there was about 1/3 of the population that was behind it. Another third was dead-set against it, and the remaining third was at best ambivalent.

The 1/3 that was for it contained some of the wealthiest and influential people of the day. They were the ones hurt worst by the British taxation. If I remember correctly John Hancock made his biggest profits off smuggling from the West Indies and didn't like the way the Brits were cracking down. If the Brits had made it worth the while of a few dozen men, the Revolution probably would not have happened.

In the case of the Civil War, there was also a minority in favor in the South that actually had anything to gain from secession. However, it was these fellows that ran the state legislatures. Similarly, the North found itself being led by a regime that wanted to save the Union when there was a strong minority that would have just as soon seen the south go its own way. U.S. Grant attributed the war to the advent of the railroads. Once folks up north started taking the train into the deep south and saw what slavery really was, they were revulsed. However, this was a minority opinion in 1860.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
My guess is wondering which side active MIL and LEO will take, keeps what needs to happen from happening.

...and the really stupid thing , the left despises Mil and Leo both. Its comical really.

I have more faith in the MIL to do what's right. As we seen all summer LEO does not have the sack to do what's right.
, in fact it will be LEO that comes for you.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Knowing who and where the enemy is in your backyard is a start.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Who to shoot first? Who is causing all the problems? Watch the fake news.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We could lose 1/2 of what we have and still have twice as much (if not more) than the rest of the world. Freedoms, possessions, etc.

We just get nibbled on.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A civil war would consume a lot of people, me and the wife included. All of us who are dependent upon modern medicine for survival would likely be headed into a grave.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (12344mag, 1234, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 59 invisible), 2,829 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,610
Posts18,473,854
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.