Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rickt300
Reasons for all the leftards

Gullible people, magical thinking, willful ignorance.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Reasons for all the leftards

Gullible people, magical thinking, willful ignorance.

Well said.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by renegade50
LBJ s great society and all the compounding effects from free schit for life......

That’s where and when it started in earnest with only minor, short term speed bumps to slow it in the interim and ever since.

In the U.S. it started in earnest with Woodrow Wilson and continued with FDR and then LBJ. Leftards have been around for a long time. Faced with the failure of a Marxist revolution to manifest itself in western capitalist nations in the early twentieth century, they've been trying to figure out how to make it happen ever since.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Originally Posted by renegade50
LBJ s great society and all the compounding effects from free schit for life......

That’s where and when it started in earnest with only minor, short term speed bumps to slow it in the interim and ever since.

In the U.S. it started in earnest with Woodrow Wilson and continued with FDR and then LBJ. Leftards have been around for a long time. Faced with the failure of a Marxist revolution to manifest itself in western capitalist nations in the early twentieth century, they've been trying to figure out how to make it happen ever since.

We fight skirmishes while they fight an International war, a relentless war.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by irfubar
Thanks Toot for the vote of confidence..... I don't have a problem until I blow a gasket, then I say mean things..... smile I am still trying to wrap my head around the goy angle...... wink

The Goy thing refers to Gentile or non Jew, a racist look down their noses kind of thing, similar to us using the N word.

This from a dumbassed goy Boy racist.

Heh !
Laffin.

Funny how all you do is run your head, why not actually try to explain why you think I am wrong? Typically you have lost the argument unless you make an effort to explain yourself. Unless you actually are a racist Jew jackass that is.

Winners aren’t obligated to explain a damn thing to loser, dumbassed goy Boy fuggers like you.

Try and get a grip on reality and what your situation actually is.

You dumb white goy fuggs have sold each other out, been consumed, pushed through the ass hole and into the sewer and are now presently just circling around the drain hole.

You did it to yourselves and yet you blame others, especially those so much smarter and intelligent than your lot and ilk is.

The present national situation is because of you and your inherent weaknesses. No other reasons. Pure and simple.

Retard word soup isn't going to get it, so you are a racist Jew jackass.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by irfubar
Thanks Toot for the vote of confidence..... I don't have a problem until I blow a gasket, then I say mean things..... smile I am still trying to wrap my head around the goy angle...... wink

The Goy thing refers to Gentile or non Jew, a racist look down their noses kind of thing, similar to us using the N word.

This from a dumbassed goy Boy racist.

Heh !
Laffin.

Funny how all you do is run your head, why not actually try to explain why you think I am wrong? Typically you have lost the argument unless you make an effort to explain yourself. Unless you actually are a racist Jew jackass that is.

Winners aren’t obligated to explain a damn thing to loser, dumbassed goy Boy fuggers like you.

Try and get a grip on reality and what your situation actually is.

You dumb white goy fuggs have sold each other out, been consumed, pushed through the ass hole and into the sewer and are now presently just circling around the drain hole.

You did it to yourselves and yet you blame others, especially those so much smarter and intelligent than your lot and ilk is.

The present national situation is because of you and your inherent weaknesses. No other reasons. Pure and simple.

Retard word soup isn't going to get it, so you are a racist Jew jackass.

Your representations as a supposed White Man and member of the majority race in the USA fully explains why this country is so F’kd up.

You’re just basically Fuggin stupid. It ain’t your fault. It’s just bred into you and your type. Pitiful.

Retard word soup for the retard that sucks it up. That be you, goy Boy.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

468 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 163bc, 42 invisible), 2,157 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,246
Posts18,486,192
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.