Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak
Andy has been a power hungry, greedy, corrupt, manipulative dirt bag far too long to far too many people.
Good riddance.
You'll hear more stories come out. That Indian gal was brave to take him on. Don't fk with Indian gals.

Unless you are Bryon Mallot..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Rumor has it there was a 20 minute stop at Summit Lakes...

One last rendezvous with Savanah? Or is this where the stunt pilot jumps in to fly the helo to the waiting fishing vessel on the backside of the Barrens before ditching the bird? laugh

In all seriousness, there is so much more to the story. The “single mother” was married in June 2019 ... 5 months before she and Teubor started whatever it was they had. The portrayal of her by the ADN might be just a bit less than “objective”.
Shocking.

Funny enough, a rendezvous w a boat was a thought I had as well. Don’t know how well that would work from a chopper vs fixed wing and parachuting.

Why not take the millions and slip off to Costa Rica?

Me and bud were saying the same thing. He wasn’t under indictment or anything. I’m sure he was half ass smart had money stashed away in off shore accounts. Buy a ticket to a country with no extradition to the US and live a happy life.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Funny enough, a rendezvous w a boat was a thought I had as well. Don’t know how well that would work from a chopper vs fixed wing and parachuting.

Why not take the millions and slip off to Costa Rica?

I’m pretty sure an R66 has auto hover. Maybe one of the more helicopter knowledgeable will chime in.

My source says it definitely does not have auto hover. Also is doubtful anyone would jump while on cruise.

Only Bond, James Bond, could pull that off. They are leaning towards either icing or loss of horizon. CG finding small pieces indicates high speed impact.

FWIW.

Figuring out of conditions for if icing was a possible cause is easy, I did several times while military and forecasting the weather. Heck we even verified a Russian bomber off the coast using contrails and the time the photograph was taken. Only to have Intel tell us no way, so it went away quickly and an airlines pilot was made to look like a liar.

Last edited by Hudge; 03/06/21.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

641 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 67 invisible), 2,969 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,849
Posts18,478,447
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.