-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
G
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Waders:<BR><B>WELCOME!!!</B> If your Shooters handle is different than your new handle, don't forget to fill us in. </font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> Thanks for the welcome, I mostly lurk,but<BR>missed the great posts. Took me 2 days and<BR>some help to figger how to get here and <BR>delete the other site from favorites.<BR> <P>

GB1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ladies (Toons and Stephanie) and Gentlemen,<P>Finally figured out how to drive here and just wanted to say Hi. Moving to Melbourne Australia this weekend but will be back monitoring the board next week. Nice to see all the good guys here! TM

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
All are welcome. I'll go hunting with redheads too. It's pretty rare to have a chick that hunts. That's all.<BR> (Sides, be glad. They don't make dumb redhead jokes, LMD.)

We may rise and fall, but in the end, we meet our fate together.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
LOL...good thing they don't! I'd be it! Stephanie [Linked Image]<P>------------------<BR>I may be little but this miss knows her deer! smile

I may be little but this miss knows her deer!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm a little slow but I just gave up on the other guy's.

Money talks Bull [bleep] walks
Business as usual
IC B2

M
M
Hello there just checking in. I had to see why Spike is so busy on the computer.

M
M
Um, I am here. Wade made me "check in". I have to admit though it might be interesting to actually "meet" you guys. Wade has been talking about you regularly for over 2 years now. He wanted to go to Shooterslam but I talked him out of it because I was afraid some of you were homicidal and might kill him. I feel like I know Sheister and Need One. Also that guy whose leg caught on fire.<P>Wade says that someone here can explain that whole poatal match thing. Anyway, I think I have said enough.<P>Have a great day!<P>Kelly<P>------------------<BR>Being married to Waders is a woman's fantasy come true. (Even if Waders registered my handle and I have no idea he put this in)

Being married to Waders is a woman's fantasy come true. (Even if Waders registered my handle and I have no idea he put this in)
AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mrs Spike,<P>Thanks for the brownies you baked that Spike brought to our dinner in Portland with Shiester and Silver Bullet--they were very good.<P><BR>Mrs Waders,<P>Remember, ALL of us--your husband included--have guns and know how to shoot. <P>My wife actually had a similar concern when I went hunting with Silver Bullet and Allen-in-Alaska last Sep. She probably should have been more concerned about wheeling and dealing (I did buy a 375 H&H while I was there) than any homicidal tendencies.<P>Blaine

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
swampfox is here

S
S
I've been watching from the outside at "the other site" for awhile. Been gone a couple weeks and got back and everyones gone!!! Felt like a lost kid in a shopping mall. Big into shotgunning and fishing, new to the rifle scene. You guys (and gals) are a true wealth of information (if I can sift through the BS).<P><BR>Shannon<BR>

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Mrs. Spike, did your husband get permission before putting your picture on here? (Hope I don't start a family fued!)

cs Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hello all...<BR>Didn't post much on shooters, but heard of the campfire deally and decided to come see what all the good guys were up to.<BR>Kindof miss the hunting stories...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
big hunter, who's idea do you think it was to post the 'almost' naked picture of 'bikini chick'? I wouldn't do that on my own. [Linked Image]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Oh. Then you're not in trouble? That's good.

M
M
Hey everyone,Its MR.S.S. here.I just made the jump in cyberspace to the new outfit here.I have to go by my real name now as it wouldnt take MR.S.S. as a username...Oh well,I was tired of that one anyway.<BR> I'm glad the whole crew didn't just give up and fall apart!<BR> I hope this new board is as much fun as the"OLD BOARD" used to be!!<BR> Later <BR> Mikey

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (1eyedmule, 21, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 67 invisible), 3,917 guests, and 1,336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,759
Posts18,535,662
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.