Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Even during Trump’s Presidency, I’ve had the feeling and fear that me and my generation, are living on borrowed time. Hell, I know that I’m a dinosaur, that doesn’t bother me at all.
But watching my way of life die out is a pretty tough row to hoe. Worse than the couple weeks seeing Dad in the hospice, knowing he was soon going on without me.
I guess now I know how the Sioux and Cheyenne warriors must have felt 150 years ago. Knowing that the Buffalo were being killed off, and that the center of our religious world and the very heart of our existence, is being ripped from us. My kids, and their kids, if they’re allowed to survive, will be forced to adapt to a reservation. They’ll never know and understand our world, the freedom we enjoyed and the love we knew of hunting and shooting for the sheer joy of it.
The thread about ammo and components sorta drives home the point. (See my post there)
I honestly believe this “shortage” is a planned and orchestrated event. I understand the hoarding argument, but for crying out loud, even a fellow who just fell off the turnip truck can see this is 10 times worse than anything we had in the pst.
We conservatives, especially the hunters and shooters who believe in Christ, and even more especially if you’re a military veteran, are now considered potential terrorist and insurrection risk!
There are way too many black swan events happening one after the other to deny that somebody is doing some serious manipulation.
I really don’t give a chit. I know that growing up in a free America makes me too much of a threat to the “People’s Republic of Amerika” to be allowed to continue.
I’d much rather go down defending myself, my family and my rights than be gassed or machine gunned into a ditch anyway.
I’m also a little bit ashamed of my Dad’s and other family members military legacy. Me, and 75 million other people stood by and watched as our country and our freedom, our children’s birthright, is stolen.
Yes, I know that to try and fight back now, it means sacrificing the life Penny and I have been working for. But I also figure it’s only a matter of time until it’s lost regardless of what we do.
Anyway, the soapbox is open now. I gotta get up early tomorrow because “time to make the donuts 🍩” comes early! grin (the older I get the earlier it comes blush)
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well said sir and at 50 yrs old I feel the same as you. I served in the US Army was a CHP Officer, and now remodel houses. My whole adult life has been in the service of this country and our people. I hate that we straight, WHITE christian, veteran, law enforcement hard working Americans are being touted by the left as the enemy.

I WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT🇺🇸

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have had thoughts very similar to yours. Times are changing and not for the better from my perspective. I am grateful for the freedoms I have enjoyed and wish my offspring could enjoy the same freedoms but that is very unlikely. I fully expect the time will come when I (we) will be tested for our resolve.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Even during Trump’s Presidency, I’ve had the feeling and fear that me and my generation, are living on borrowed time. Hell, I know that I’m a dinosaur, that doesn’t bother me at all.
But watching my way of life die out is a pretty tough row to hoe. Worse than the couple weeks seeing Dad in the hospice, knowing he was soon going on without me.
I guess now I know how the Sioux and Cheyenne warriors must have felt 150 years ago. Knowing that the Buffalo were being killed off, and that the center of our religious world and the very heart of our existence, is being ripped from us. My kids, and their kids, if they’re allowed to survive, will be forced to adapt to a reservation. They’ll never know and understand our world, the freedom we enjoyed and the love we knew of hunting and shooting for the sheer joy of it.
The thread about ammo and components sorta drives home the point. (See my post there)
I honestly believe this “shortage” is a planned and orchestrated event. I understand the hoarding argument, but for crying out loud, even a fellow who just fell off the turnip truck can see this is 10 times worse than anything we had in the pst.
We conservatives, especially the hunters and shooters who believe in Christ, and even more especially if you’re a military veteran, are now considered potential terrorist and insurrection risk!
There are way too many black swan events happening one after the other to deny that somebody is doing some serious manipulation.
I really don’t give a chit. I know that growing up in a free America makes me too much of a threat to the “People’s Republic of Amerika” to be allowed to continue.
I’d much rather go down defending myself, my family and my rights than be gassed or machine gunned into a ditch anyway.
I’m also a little bit ashamed of my Dad’s and other family members military legacy. Me, and 75 million other people stood by and watched as our country and our freedom, our children’s birthright, is stolen.
Yes, I know that to try and fight back now, it means sacrificing the life Penny and I have been working for. But I also figure it’s only a matter of time until it’s lost regardless of what we do.
Anyway, the soapbox is open now. I gotta get up early tomorrow because “time to make the donuts 🍩” comes early! grin (the older I get the earlier it comes blush)
7mm

So what do yoy think is happening with the ammo shortage? Who is causing it, how and why? Why is it not nearly as bad in some area's as others? Here in Canada we've had little issue so far. I

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
7mm

Like.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
7mm

It ain’t looking good at the moment for sure.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Good that some more of us are seeing the light, that this is not just another democrat administration that we can weather. Nut cutting time is coming, and I hope there are enough of us to bring this communist insurgency to a halt. We won’t do it by dying alone. and the best defense is a good offense. When its time to fight, take it to them, don’t wait for them to come to you. Let them live with the unintended consequences of their actions.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Good that some more of us are seeing the light, that this is not just another democrat administration that we can weather. Nut cutting time is coming, and I hope there are enough of us to bring this communist insurgency to a halt. We won’t do it by dying alone. and the best defense is a good offense. When its time to fight, take it to them, don’t wait for them to come to you. Let them live with the unintended consequences of their actions.

Where will you start and whom will you neutralize?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
agreed with all..there is going to be a point and we are not that close yet as civilized honest conservative people who truly love this country will have to take a stand.its inevitable.i served my country for 8 years and am getting old.without freedom to enjoy and do what are forefather genius leaders gave us with the rights in our constitution and other bills what will be left for our children and grandchildren.nothing but commie cancer that because of absolute election fraud planned for years runs this country..true anti american bottom feeding scum.who would of ever thought a dementia ridden hermit could be the president of this nation along with a racist lying commie black woman vice president..sorry for the diatribe..if we cannot have honest fair elections and fix the corruption all the way tto the supreme court it is freaking over..you will not get my firearms while i still have breath.bless all my like minded brothers.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How to prepare for government collapse?

Stocking up on perishables is fine and dandy but IMO, the most important thing to SHTF preparedness is survival skills. Brushup or learn the basics in living off grid. Know how to grow and store your own food, hunting, trapping & fishing. Know how to survive in your area without power, running water, petroleum products. Know how to treat common injuries and maladies. Have a plan and a backup plan.

Just look at what just happened in Texas! The entire power grid was shut down and people were without heat for weeks. O'Biden administration didn't step in and help. WHY? Punishment for trying to take the voter fraud case to the supreme court? Am I reaching? I don't think so. I would bet serious money that the lack of response from the federal government was AT LEAST PARTLY because of Texas resistance to Resident O'Biden and the Hoe.

My argument is that we cannot expect the government to help! It's the government that is taking away every aspect of our FREEDOM. We have to learn the basics of survival, at a minimum, to balance the equation of storing supplies & fighting skills!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Damn, I just sold most of my guns and don't have much ammo left.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
First step, put on your red caps. Don't let them think we've been intimidated. Write. Call. Have a flag in your front yard. Fighters fight and this is still a political battle. Doing nothing will get you that.

Keep your powder dry.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I've felt this way for a LONG time now. I think we passed the point of no return decades ago, but only now many are just beginning to see the cliff that we are about to go over... the cliff they have been warned about for many decades. It's too late now.

If what is left of the American people want to destroy themselves, fine, piss on them. I just find it sad and frustrating to have to see it happening right in front of my eyes.

Is it any wonder that I withdraw from "society" (such as it is) more and more every day?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think we all feel a little dispair when we see the country on a greased pole to hell.
That's quite a post 7mmbuster.
Now is the time that we are no longer in our prime.
We no longer trust in the strength of our arm, nor in the armed forces. We do not trust in politicians.
That leaves the One we should encourage each other in and Trust like never before.

"It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes."

Psalm 118:8-9

"Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us."

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Meh.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf

Where will you start and whom will you neutralize?

OGW, dont answer that.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you have not read this article by Lee smith I highly recommend it. Keep in mind the Time magazine article by molly Ball about saving democracy in America. This just goes into some more detail about who our real enemies are. The wealthy elite and China. The wealthy elite switched from the republican party to the democrat party and have bought their way into political power ever since. That is just the simplified version of it.

Mr. Smith goes into some detail that will help you decide who really wants to control America and the reasons why. It is a long read and complicated but well worth your time. In fact, it will probably raise your blood pressure a bit. Just don't stroke out and blame it on me.

The first 2 paragraphs seems to set the tone. We have now become the "servant class" which gives the elites permission to kill a few of us periodically just to remind us where we belong.
kwg

https://www.algora.com/Algora_blog/...-american-elite-chose-to-make-with-china

Last edited by kwg020; 03/07/21.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
I think we all feel a little dispair when we see the country on a greased pole to hell.
We no longer trust in the strength of our arm, nor in the armed forces. We do not trust in politicians.
That leaves the One we should encourage each other in and Trust like never before.

"It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes."

"Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us."

This. Enjoy every sunrise and every sunset. This is all in the hands of the Lord. Life is precious. Enjoy it while you can and dont worry. Let HIM take care of the morrow. It truly is out of our hands and truth be known, HE doesnt intervene until there is no other hope and our backs are to the vicious Red Sea.
HE has a Covenant with America and He has chosen and provided our Moses and our David for which in prophecy He says He will open and clear a way. HE, in fact has so far. He has never pulled the rug from under one HE has chosen to lead Israel, His believers, to safety.

In HIS way, HIS mercy and power will be shown to the world for HIS own magnificent glory.

The porphecies of the Ages are coming to pass in this most magnificent time of the Earth's histroy. Can you not feel the change in the air?

The Lords chosen are meeting the minions of Satan on the battlefield and the tares will be gathered and burned and HIS glory and HIS shall be given His utmost desire for them, freedom again!

Its going to be BIBLICAL.

Hey, get you some popcorn and enjoy the movie.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/07/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Agree

Romans 5:1
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1minute, 204guy, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 65 invisible), 2,246 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,694
Posts18,494,150
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.