Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Not so sure about that, they know they can't take a "hearsay" affidavit into court.

You've seen the evidence???

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
People are funny. Just because they're not privy to the evidence, they think there must be no evidence.

Frankly, just from what is obvious, there is a schidt ton of evidence.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The SCOTUS has let us down and lost all credibility .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Lin Wood and Trump Case against Wisconsin.

So it's apparent all 3 branches of govt are off the reservation!!!

Mike

Yep. And that is just exactly what is required for the Insurrection Act to be enacted by the military.

MAGA.

A military rife with public school educated poofters won't be our friend.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Esox357
We've lived in a dictatorship for a long time. It's becoming more blatant!

This. They no longer seem to care who know it.

IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
So explain to me how voting laws being changed by people other than the legislature was not evidence of crimes.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by guy57
So explain to me how voting laws being changed by people other than the legislature was not evidence of crimes.

SCOTUS: No comment.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
It's grounds for Impeachment. We need to be rid of at least six of them.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
The SCOTUS has let us down and lost all credibility .

Rule #4 being implemented from (Cummunist Rules for Revolution)
1. Corrupt the young: get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their ruggedness.

2. Get control of all means of publicity. Get peoples’ minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, plays and other trivialities.

3. Divide people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.

4. Destroy the peoples’ faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and . (speak against, condemnatory utterances)

5. Always preach ;true democracy; but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.

6. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit; produce fear of inflation, rising prices and general discontent.

7. Foment strikes in vital industries; encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward these disorders.

8. By special argument cause a breakdown of the old moral virtues; honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.

9. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext with a view of confiscation of them and leaving the population helpless.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by Morewood
The United States Supreme Court has completely failed this country when justice was needed the most.

I don't see how we as a free nation come back from this fraudulent election. The Democrats will destroy this once shining beacon of freedom.

Yup. The election was dirty, everybody knows it was dirty, and the courts side with the criminal.

You were right up to the point where you said the courts side with the criminal. That's wrong. The courts follow the rule of law. "My mom told me she saw .. blah blah blah" is not admissible in court, wasn't for this, isn't for anything else. It is not 'til "my mom" signs the affidavit regarding what she saw, or better yet, what she DID, that the thing becomes legal evidence admissible in court. Without admissible evidence, there is no case. For some reason, Trump's legal team forgot this. That puzzles the [bleep] out of me ... those lawyers are too good to make that mistake accidentally, so .. why? Did they tell Trump but he refused to listen? That would align with his track record. Sometimes you can't fire your way out of a jam. frown

So far as the rest .. yeah, we're in a world of hurt.

Tom

That's bullshit, TOM. The court never heard any of the evidence.

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
They have hundreds of affidavits across multiple States...Not had a day in Court to present any such evidence.
THAT. And I guess that video tape of those 3-4 people counting those 'ballots' a few times over that came out of those 'hidden suitcases' ain't evidence at all.....

Nah - no evidence there, just can't see it.... The courts REFUSED to hear any of the evidence... And they used the BS term 'STANDING' to keep Trump from the courts.. Yeah, he doesn't have standing - what TOTAL BULLCHIT.... HE's the one who was wronged - period..

The Supreme Cowards should all resign and step down from the bench... They're supposed to guard the Constitution - instead they just trashed it and relegated it to the dumpster... The COWARDS.... mad

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
N
N
Its not just Trump that was wronged but the people who voted for him. Biden was inserted not elected.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Votes are cast, tabulated and counted at the county level.
It doesn't take a nationwide.... or even a statewide conspiracy, to steal an election.
County and State courts are where these battles will have to be fought. The S.C. doesn't have the constitutional authority to overturn any election.
Not sure what can be done to remedy the situation now...... but we CAN keep it from happening again.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by joetex
Votes are cast, tabulated and counted at the county level.
It doesn't take a nationwide.... or even a statewide conspiracy, to steal an election.
County and State courts are where these battles will have to be fought. The S.C. doesn't have the constitutional authority to overturn any election.
Not sure what can be done to remedy the situation now...... but we CAN keep it from happening again.

Not to overturn, but they do have a responsibility to hear a case that affects the basis of the US citizens duty and responsibility - the vote. The overturning can occur after it is established that there was fraud. They are simply ignoring it.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
SC has just poured more gas on the smoldering fire.

America's future = Rwanda x Bosnia x Bleeding Kansas x1000

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Too many compromised lower level Judges letting the momentum accumulate ...
It was a check of a train by the time it reached SCotUS.
And with Roberts being a diddler, well...he is probably lucky to have survived not hearing the shampeachment...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Lotta corrupt/sold out/ bought off people need neck stretching.

LOL
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Notice many of the commie countries have “democratic” and “republic “ in their names....

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
People are funny. Just because they're not privy to the evidence, they think there must be no evidence.

Frankly, just from what is obvious, there is a schidt ton of evidence.

This. Exactly. You'd have to be an idiot not to have seen it. The steal pretty much occurred live on TV.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think the SC could have taken those cases if they wanted to. I think Roberts influenced their decision by pointing out the possible consequences of doing the right thing just because it is the right thing to do. He was carrying out the instructions of his handlers.
I believe there was enough statistical evidence for the DOJ to open an investigation into the election and put the inauguration on hold until the investigation was completed. Barr refused to do that. I think he is as responsible as anyone for this charade being allowed to continue.
I hope there is a bigger plan to correct this travesty but I don't have confidence it will happen.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (160user, 22250rem, 1936M71, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,479
Posts18,490,020
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.