-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My earlier post seemingly was premature - and maybe misleading. My lady just came home from a meeting with some other ladies and learned that one of the nice motels here on Interstate 10 - edge of town - is full of illegals. Apparently those motels available in Wilcox now are full to the brim and they are bringing them closer to Tucson. It seems like a plague wrought simply for Democrat political purposes. What a mess - and along with other shameful Dem misbehavior of various types, needs to be stopped.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
GB1

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by GregW
Funny timing - BP just knocked at my door and said they looking for illegals that my neighbor called in.

Headlamp and pistol at the ready. Horses and animals tended too....

Geez.

That's been common here too.

They are everywhere.

It's pretty bad when you have to start looking at your house and ranch from a tactical standpoint.

They can't hide from my thermal... smile

May have to invest in one of those. I'm not so much concerned when at the house in S Texas as I am when unlocking gates after dark. If by myself I always kill the truck and turn off the headlights, put the keys in my pocket and open gate with flashlight and pistola out. Told the ranch hands that is not the time to jump out and try to scare the old man. 😁

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Sasabe is good but the 36B border and 36C border have the nasty stuff still open. They constructed the easy stuff first while blasting the nasty stuff but ran outta time...

The BA is fine, it's the stuff east of the BA to Nogales in the mountains that didn't get the wall. Bit the whole thing got the border road. So easy access for BP but also for bad guys..

I'm due north of Sasabe...

a popular route is through the altar valley, north from sasabe,up through the indian rez to I8 for pickup, or again north to the estella mts outside of phx.
that area south of I8 is "injun countr" in the old sense of the word.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Sasabe is good but the 36B border and 36C border have the nasty stuff still open. They constructed the easy stuff first while blasting the nasty stuff but ran outta time...

The BA is fine, it's the stuff east of the BA to Nogales in the mountains that didn't get the wall. Bit the whole thing got the border road. So easy access for BP but also for bad guys..

I'm due north of Sasabe...

a popular route is through the altar valley, north from sasabe,up through the indian rez to I8 for pickup, or again north to the estella mts outside of phx.
that area south of I8 is "injun countr" in the old sense of the word.

Lol.

I know.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 56 invisible), 2,358 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,517
Posts18,472,471
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.