J
Go for it Bob...maybe you'll be less cranky grin

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Hastings
I was following a real live soap opera in Church Point, Louisiana where Ms. Taylor Richard (that's pronounced reeshard in Cajun) got tired of her husband Philip Jr. and fell in love with Phillip Sr.(AKA Baw Paw) who is old enough to be her father. The Facebook 30 minute confession/justification by Taylor was riveting. There is plenty of love going on right now and 2 of the 3 children are half brothers and also uncles to #1. I think most significantly younger women that hook up with older men aren't there for true love and most have a screw loose. Do we think Melania (24 year difference) was motivated by love?

Prayers sent

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Not if you're 50 or older.

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I can’t quit laughing !

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Actually she isn’t crazy at all . She has a little boy whose Dad isn’t much in the picture

Bob, I'll grant that she doesn't seem crazy....right now.

You and I are not exactly best bro's, but I still wouldn't want to see you get screwed over, so I'll share a few thoughts with you and everyone else with the same options.

I'm guessing she's around 30, hot, and you're mid 40's and have significant assets and income.

Sure, she may not seem crazy now, but that doesn't mean she will stay that way. Depending on what study you believe, 60 to 80% of all divorces are now filed by women. About half of those are filed when women hit their mid-life crisis, perhaps when you are around age 60. That's not a good time to be loosing half you stuff just because a woman thinks she has one last chance to trade up for a better deal. To be clear women are not leaving men due to mistreatment. They are leaving good men because they think they can get something better.

So before you consider co-habitation or marriage, date for at least year or two to insure you have enough data points to properly assess her level of crazy, and see a good lawyer. I'd hate to see you loose half your stuff just as you're getting ready to retire.

You mentioned she has a kid, and the baby-daddy is out of the picture. Another reason to take things slowly is to make sure he's truly out of the picture. One thing none of us need in our lives is that drama. Another thing you want to watch is how the kid is disciplined, and if this goes long term, your role in that while the kid is in your presence. Last thing you need in your life is an uncontrollable brat regardless of how good she treats you at night.

So, my advise is have fun, but cover your assets.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 03/11/21.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
I can’t quit laughing !

Isn’t that what the girls do when you take your drawers off?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I can’t quit laughing !

Yep, the red haired young lady really did the job for that! Man am I glad I'm married to a great woman!

Last edited by Jim1611; 03/11/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
LOL

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Actually she isn’t crazy at all . She has a little boy whose Dad isn’t much in the picture

You and I are not exactly best bro's, but I still wouldn't want to see you get screwed over, so I'll share a few thoughts with you and everyone else with the same options.

I'm guessing she's around 30, hot, and you're mid 40's and have significant assets and income.

Sure, she may not seem crazy now, but that doesn't mean she will stay that way. Depending on what study you believe, 60 to 80% of all divorces are now filed by women. About half of those are filed when women hit their mid-life crisis, perhaps when you are around age 60. That's not a good time to be loosing half you stuff just because a woman thinks she has one last chance to trade up for a better deal. To be clear women are not leaving men due to mistreatment. They are leaving good men because they think they can get something better.

So before you consider co-habitation or marriage, date for at least year or two to insure you have enough data points to properly assess her level of crazy, and see a good lawyer. I'd hate to see you loose half your stuff just as you're getting ready to retire.

You mentioned she has a kid, and the baby-daddy is out of the picture. Another reason to take things slowly is to make sure he's truly out of the picture. One thing none of us need in our lives is that drama. Another thing you want to watch is how the kid is disciplined, and if this goes long term, your role in that while the kid is in your presence. Last thing you need in your life is an uncontrollable brat regardless of how good she treats you at night.

Thanks. We are bro’s now. I don’t care what Roy says about you .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I can’t quit laughing !

You do the girls, I’ll stick with women.

I still can’t quit laughing !

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
I can’t quit laughing !

You’re not denying anything , little Tuna

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I can’t quit laughing !

You’re not denying anything , little Tuna

Good to see you back, Flave.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
both my wife and I, had parents that our fathers were 18 years older than our mothers. my dad also got married to a women that was 22 years younger. notice a theme here? it was typically a recipe for divorce. my dad didn't get divorced from his last wife, 22 years younger. (because he was old and she had bad health) but IMO any women that is attracted to a man that much older than they are have issues. typically it means the women had a very poor relationship with their own father. what I would say is depending on where you are at, DO NOT MARRY THEM!! if you wanna just have fun and bang some younger puuu si I get it, by all means. but realize there is an expiration date on the relationship, this expiration date should be under your control because its happening either way. I personally think about 10 years is the max age differential if you are considering getting married to this person.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I would never do that but then it's none of my busiiness what you do.

IIRC the last Civil War widow died just a couple of years ago. A young teenage kid enlisted in the CSA Army and married a young teenage girl when he was in his 80s. The girl outlived him by 70 or 80 years.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Some here may remember when Steelhead was asking for advice about getting married again ?

That one was a Fuggin Epic !

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
both my wife and I, had parents that our fathers were 18 years older than our mothers. my dad also got married to a women that was 22 years younger. notice a theme here? it was typically a recipe for divorce. my dad didn't get divorced from his last wife, 22 years younger. (because he was old and she had bad health) but IMO any women that is attracted to a man that much older than they are have issues. typically it means the women had a very poor relationship with their own father. what I would say is depending on where you are at, DO NOT MARRY THEM!! if you wanna just have fun and bang some younger puuu si I get it, by all means. but realize there is an expiration date on the relationship, this expiration date should be under your control because its happening either way. I personally think about 10 years is the max age differential if you are considering getting married to this person.

Mormon?

Flave wants to know and asked me to ask for him.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

So, my advise is have fun, but cover your assets.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

Right on ALL points.

I would re-emphasize two points.

1. She has a kid and is looking for a stable meal ticket

2. See how the kid is disciplined because as a step-parent you have ZERO--repeat ZERO input on how the kid is raised, regardless of what she tells you now.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Sheep ask and look for approval. The rest of us do what we want. Could care less what others think.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

Mormon?

Flave wants to know and asked me to ask for him.

do you disagree with the advice? the mormon thing wasn't a factor here because mormons get married young and stay married, typically. number one factor? horny fathers. women who had distant to none relationships with their fathers,

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Can’t we have a convo about Poontang without name calling (Old Toot is fair game) ?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (12344mag, 16penny, 06hunter59, 02bfishn, 1234, 1lessdog, 59 invisible), 2,566 guests, and 1,362 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,574
Posts18,491,964
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.