-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
The bus ride from New York was long and sleepless, the 3 arrived at 05:00 am, to the gas station which had been transformed into a bus station and taxi stand. 15 taxis were ready for fares. We quickly loaded our bags into the 1 st Taxi. The East Indian driver hardly spoke english but he knew already where we wanted to go. As we drove along Roxham Road in the cool morning, l started fantasizing about that big horny antlered moose, and that luscious black shiny bear rug, that would be mine. I quickly dismissed the though of a big hole in that fury pelt.
Penetration would be excellent without excessive damage, assured to me by all the campfryer reloaders.
RCMP were waiting at Canadian entry point, and she was a real looker what with all them spray cans, bats, radios, glock side arm, bullets, she must have had 50 lbs of gear on her, yet she could still stand errect and moved about like a young school girl. These Canadian chicks are real hot l thought, then reflected, gee I wish l was 20 years younger or 25 years older when Biden's face crossed the imagination screen. She shouted "This is not a legal port of entry and you will be arrested if you cross" I could hear snickering and laughing from some of the taxi and shuttle bus drivers. We just followed the crowd in, I asked a luscious African chick " How did you come so far and know where to go". She answered " I just googled it and followed the map across the world with 100's of others.
They asked us where we were from? l was a good joker and replied in a broken slavic "Romania and l seek ayslum and all my identification was stolen". After a few questions and photo off we went to a really nice hotel where we were well fed, next morning out the door we went and off to our dream hunt.

Last edited by 378Canuck; 03/11/21. Reason: spell checker

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Now that would be an interesting twist.

Hugh
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Entirely feasible, they can't refuse Asylum seekers as per the Trudeau government.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HughW
Now that would be an interesting twist.

I have been informed by a few members that if l had posted that story on Facebook it would have been removed within 24 hrs. Is this true

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Odds are pretty good FB would have done just that.

Lloyd McCarter and the Honky Tonk Revival
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Latest news is Pelosi is planning to fly the excess herd of refugees to the Canadian border and dumping them there, for Trudeau to deal with. God help us.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (Akhutr, Anaconda, 35, 33sixSS, 907brass, 7 invisible), 1,446 guests, and 897 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,413
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.