Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My body.

Remember?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Deans
Not to hijack the other COVID 19 thread.

I have no interest whether a person takes the COVID 19 shot or doesn't. Every one needs to make their own decision. My concern is being forced to take the shot for public transportation as in the mask mandates that are in place now.
My wife and I both spent the Christmas and New Years with the china virus and we are getting close to 90 days before we can take the shot. Since we have a cruise in November that will include air flights to and from L.A., CA. we may be forced to take the shot which is being talked about now.
I am on the fence of whether or not the CV shot should be taken I am not in favor of being forced to take the shot.'
What say you?
We also have a cruise coming up early next year. I fully expect that the only way they'll allow people on the ship will be if you're up on the shots.. Whatever. We'll be there.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by BLG
Originally Posted by victoro
"Your medical provider can't tell the government"

All of your medical records past and present are on a Federal database. That was an edict of Obamacare.

This..and combine that with real ID and they already have the means to determine if you have had the shot.

Clyde

and they have all your internet usage, txt and phone calls, and they're peering from the wife's blouse

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx

All of your medical records past and present are on a Federal database. That was an edict of Obamacare.

Employment requirement.

Yep the real threat here isn’t from the government. It’s from private businesses afraid of liability.

Employers can make vaccination a condition of employment. Retail stores a condition for entry, airlines, cruise lines, public transportation, etc.

The government doesn’t have to violate our Constitutional rights with a vaccine edict. They just make businesses so scared of liability and they won’t have to.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I had the covid19 a year ago. but I am getting the shot.. already got the first one.. but not to go on a stupid cruse where people are wading around in ankle deep puke...I was on one ship in the army.. never again, I have better sense than that...

IC B2

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

This is absolutely untrue. Some providers do protect your privacy Might be a good question to ask your doctor. As for the Covid vaccine, I gladly took it. Get the facts and decide for yourself. I've heard of no one being forced to do so. What a private business requires of it's customers or employees is ultimately voluntary. A person can always choose to go elsewhere.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
.gov needs as many people to get the shot as possible, they will surely exert as much pressure as possible to do it.

Imagine if only a small percentage of people get the shots, and then the virus becomes irrelevant anyway?

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by WMR

This is absolutely untrue. Some providers do protect your privacy Might be a good question to ask your doctor. As for the Covid vaccine, I gladly took it. Get the facts and decide for yourself. I've heard of no one being forced to do so. What a private business requires of it's customers or employees is ultimately voluntary. A person can always choose to go elsewhere.

they're on a database and can therefore be accessed

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Since we have a cruise in November that will include air flights to and from L.A., CA. we may be forced to take the shot which is being talked about now.

Are you saying the airline might require proof of a vaccine? I hadn't heard that.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The whole country reached herd immunity naturally, before the first shot was ever given, so why do people need the shot now?

If you've already been infected, you have the antibodies and got them naturally, instead of through unproven technology that is already killing people at an alarming rate, and is also being suppressed from the public.

The government's own numbers alone have been proving, this whole past year, they have been lying about everything.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Employment requirement.

Yes.
They are already starting this in this country since 90%+ went along with the rest of the tyranny.

Here's what is being rolled out in the UK ASAP.

Vaccine Passport. Won't link.

Here's the swab test. Nasal, not anal...... yet.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/ninash...ed-to-spinal-fluid-leak/?sh=68a750c535e9

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 03/12/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Myself i would cancel the cruise if i needed to take the vaccine.I don't trust the government,CDC or the vaccine.I been following this from the start we are being lied to and played.They using Covid to control everything can't see how some people don't see this.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As soon as they can get all of us old farts shot, expect to see them mandatory for drawing social security or medicare.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
None of this makes sense, the vaccine (according to the experts) is only to help your body cope with the symptoms , ie help you from getting too sick. It does not make you immune to the virus, it does not keep you from carrying the virus, and it does not keep you from exposing others to the virus. WTF is the real deal?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The real deal is compliance. That's what they want.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Riverc
Myself i would cancel the cruise if i needed to take the vaccine.I don't trust the government,CDC or the vaccine.I been following this from the start we are being lied to and played.They using Covid to control everything can't see how some people don't see this.

They lied to us about a lot since we were little.
They lied about everything concerning the plandemic.
Now, the libtards and Republicans alike are saying, "Me Me, ME FIRST!"

If everyone survived it, and so many did not, I still would not trust the liars.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
The real deal is compliance. That's what they want.

That's exactly why they didn't want the masks off and destroyed our nation's economy.
The stolen election and whole scenario were planned and timed for what is now happening.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by smokepole
Since we have a cruise in November that will include air flights to and from L.A., CA. we may be forced to take the shot which is being talked about now.

Are you saying the airline might require proof of a vaccine? I hadn't heard that.

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

UK has been talking about a bad passport. You gotta know it’s coming. It’ll be required for employment, travel, concerts? We’re all in this together! 🤔

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by smokepole

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

UK has been talking about a bad passport. You gotta know it’s coming. It’ll be required for employment, travel, concerts? We’re all in this together! 🤔

Will you folks need a shot to come to the lower 48 and vice versa?

Ya' know, cause y'all might be infected with the Eskimo strain.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder, have they set the penalty for forging the shot cards?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

280 members (160user, 2500HD, 338reddog, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 257 mag, 23 invisible), 1,926 guests, and 928 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,505
Posts18,490,634
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.