Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by kzceh
Same here. Hope all is well with Dinny, I had an excellent transaction with him and seemed like a good guy.

Also had a good transaction a few weeks ago. Dinny is gtg.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kudu3
Thanks for all the help. I always assumed the best about him, but I was concerned for him when he was not accepting PMs. Hope everything is well with him. My transaction with him is the least of my concerns. Get in touch with me when it is convenient for you.

Dean

I don’t think you can “not accept “ pms.

Just reached the limit.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Thanks for all the help. I always assumed the best about him, but I was concerned for him when he was not accepting PMs. Hope everything is well with him. My transaction with him is the least of my concerns. Get in touch with me when it is convenient for you.

Dean

Just reached the limit.

Actually you can, not saying that’s what happened but you can under your preferences.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Had a smooth transaction with him just a few weeks ago as well. Working with the Buller’s I bought from him now actually

American Rifles and Italian Shotguns
K
kudu3 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
An earlier poster said he removed himself from the conversation after sending the merchandise so I am wondering if he got my money order, sent the bullets, and then removed himself from our conversation and my bullets are in the mail. Maybe I just haven’t received them yet. He may then have quit using this site until he completes his move. I know that is a lot of guessing based on what I heard so far, but maybe....

Dean

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Dean

Just reached the limit.

Actually you can, not saying that’s what happened but you can under your preferences.

#themoreiknow
#readingrainbow

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Dean

Just reached the limit.

#themoreiknow
#readingrainbow

👍

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
The change he's going through is his retirement from military service.

That’s usually a good transition. My only regret retiring from the military, is I waited an extra year to do it.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Ditto on what others have said, Dinny's good to go. Just be patient and everything will work out.....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I've done several deals with Dinny, never had any problems.

IC B3

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Like everyone else, I did a deal with Dinny. I honestly do not remember if I was selling or buying, but the deal went down smoothly.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He probably exhausted himself giving stuff away! Unless he is dead you don't have to worry, and even then i wouldn't count him out!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by deerstalker
He probably exhausted himself giving stuff away! Unless he is dead you don't have to worry, and even then i wouldn't count him out!

No doubt...

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Another thumbs up for dealing with Dinny. Purchased bullets from him a couple weeks ago. He sent the tracking info and USPS had them delayed, nothing he could have done about it.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
What's he owe ya? If I have some, I'll send what yer owed.

Different branch, different conflict, but Army medics also count.

"My two most favorite people are Navy Corpsmen and Marine medivac helicopter pilots" - MEJ 0311 1967.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
What have ya lost , I’ll refund it. Dinny is the real deal.?no worries needed but I understand.

Last edited by craig36; 03/12/21.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Agreed, Dinny has been great with me. I would deal with him anytime.

Beware the man with one gun, for he likely knows how to use it...
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Yep. He was good to me. PM me if you need a refund. He's good for it.

K
kudu3 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
I will wait a while. It was only 2 boxes of 100 gr 6.5 Nosler BT. I am not worried about the product, more worried that Dinny is ok. Obviously he is a great guy by the responses so I am patient. Thanks for all your offers.

Dean

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
when Dinny comes back here , we won't be able to live with him, all the good guy posts! grin

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (10gaugeman, 2500HD, 257Ackley, 1beaver_shooter, 22kHornet, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 3,643 guests, and 1,357 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,699
Posts18,534,626
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.