Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Covid-19 (vaccine) in the FIRST MONTH: 1,000 deaths”

Where did you come up with that number? When I did a search I found just over 100 deaths in the US and those were a correlation and causation has not been proved.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
Every week or two here, they have a corona shot day at the health department, and as I drive by, I see two parking lots full of terrified oldsters and Karens, dutifully lining up for their gene therapy shots. It's pretty damn pathetic.

The old folks who are most affected by O2 deprivation are those most likely to comply by wearing the smother cloths. They are also the most vulnerable to be scammed by unscrupulous contractors and drug pushers at these places you see them.

From the responses, I think this forum has an older demographic. They see us messengers, who actually care about seniors, as the enemies.
What do you think?

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 03/14/21.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Every week or two here, they have a corona shot day at the health department, and as I drive by, I see two parking lots full of terrified oldsters and Karens, dutifully lining up for their gene therapy shots. It's pretty damn pathetic.

The old folks who are most affected by O2 deprivation are those most likely to comply with the smother cloths. They are also the most vulnerable to be scammed by unscrupulous contractors and drug pushers at these places you see them.

From the responses, I think this forum has an older demographic. They see us messengers who actually care about seniirs as the enemies.
What do you think?

I think your a retard and you prove it every time you post!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nothing personal to you being one of those compliant karens, cove.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
My wife and I got injected with the J&J shot yesterday at 4:12pm. Arm was sore last night. Nothing else. I woke up the this morning at 6am with my dog with chills, entire body aches and a fever that hit 101 at 3pm today. Just like the flu or a other virus. I could feel it break about an hour ago. Chills and aches have mostly subsided. My wife had nothing other than sore arm. Go figure...

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by super T
Tyrone, the news release doesn't say Sweden is totally blocking A-Z. The Swedish health department is not recommending it for older people, but does recommend it for those people under 65.
Right. Because it kills them.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Again, got a link? Maybe to a reliable European source if the US media is covering it up?

And "many" is a rather ambiguous term in regards to the millions getting the shot. A percentage of attributable deaths would be nice.
A whole freakin country is blocking the A-Z vax.
https://www.iol.co.za/news/world/sw...65s-a5821a07-4633-4980-8bcb-c2728b95b50b

Tyrone, the news release doesn't say Sweden is totally blocking A-Z. The Swedish health department is not recommending it for older people, but does recommend it for those people under 65.

Tyrone.

Did you read what you posted a link to?

As superT points out:

Stockholm, Sweden - Swedish health officials on Tuesday recommended that the newly approved AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine primarily be used for those under the age of 65, citing a lack of evidence for its efficacy among the elderly.

The country's Public Health Agency (FHM) said the British-Swedish pharma giant's vaccine should "firstly" be offered to people between 18 and 65 years old.

Conversely, previously approved vaccines from Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna should primarily be offered to people 65 and over.

So, a "whole freakin country" is not only NOT blocking that particular version of the vaccine, it's saying it should first be given to younger folks and the Pfizer & Moderna versions be given to us old folks.

Makes it easy to wonder about what folks post here without references when even the ones with references post crap that not only doesn't back their claim, it negates it.

crazy crazy

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MegaVinn
My wife and I got injected with the J&J shot yesterday at 4:12pm. Arm was sore last night. Nothing else. I woke up the this morning at 6am with my dog with chills, entire body aches and a fever that hit 101 at 3pm today. Just like the flu or a other virus. I could feel it break about an hour ago. Chills and aches have mostly subsided. My wife had nothing other than sore arm. Go figure...

It’s easy you a wussy!!!😁😁😁😁

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by MegaVinn

How did you know your dog had chills?? wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The vax kills people. They are blocking it from the people it kills. In fact, it kills the people it's supposed to help the most.

The people the vax doesn't kill are the people that Covid doesn't kill either.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I knew I was falling right into that one Whelenman

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The old folks who are most affected by O2 deprivation are those most likely to comply by wearing the smother cloths. They are also the most vulnerable to be scammed by unscrupulous contractors and drug pushers at these places you see them.

From the responses, I think this forum has an older demographic. They see us messengers, who actually care about seniors, as the enemies.
What do you think?

I think many of older generations still believe absolutely EVERYTHING that they are told by "authority figures" (government, TV, "news", etc.), absolutely implicitly. And woe be unto anyone who questions. It's a phenomenon I've never really understood, as it is so foreign to me. Especially when it is so blatantly obvious that all these "authority figures" are evil pathological liars and manipulators. Of course, there are plenty of younger people like this too, but I've always noticed in in folks older than me. There's a very deep emotional slavery ingrained into them. It's why they will not allow anyone to question anything, whether it's vaccines, or American involvement in wars, or whatever. Anyone who doubts is insane and unpatriotic.

Boggles my mind.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Right. Because it kills them.

Read this slowly, right from the article. Nothing, not one word in there about "because it kills them"

[quote]Stockholm, Sweden - Swedish health officials on Tuesday recommended that the newly approved AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine primarily be used for those under the age of 65, citing a lack of evidence for its efficacy among the elderly.

In English, not Swedish, that says that particular variant of the "vaccine" is no being recommended because there's no evidence it works in the elderly.

I'm going for a nap now. Not because I'm old, was up late watching HOCKEY!, was up early this AM doing chicken gulag chores and grilling goose breasts for brunch.

I think I need a nap because of a shot I got 10 days ago.

Or maybe it's the results of the smallpox vaccine I got 60+ years ago.

Or the polio vaccine I had right after Dr Salk invented it.

This f'n place is amazing!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Hunterapp

I am of the opinion we are fortunate to have the vaccination option so soon. Time will tell how well the vaccination's worked. Hope you are all here next year to reflect on how this worked out.

Considering the case numbers, ICU bed use, and hospital admission numbers for covid were already dropping like a rock before vaccinations were given in any meaningful numbers, well, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Goalie is exactly right here.

The country reached herd immunity before the first shot was ever given here, which proves the citizens did not need to be subjected to an experimental shot, which by the way is killing many in Europe, and is being covered up in the USA media.

Again, got a link? Maybe to a reliable European source if the US media is covering it up?

And "many" is a rather ambiguous term in regards to the millions getting the shot. A percentage of attributable deaths would be nice.

“Total Deaths last year in the USA from reactions to vaccine shots.

Chicken Pox: 1 death

Flu shot: 30 deaths

Covid-19 in the FIRST MONTH: 1,000 deaths”

That is 3,000+ % more DEATHS than from the flu shot, in just one month..

Who needs a link to the deaths in Europe, when the deaths alone in the USA prove it?

You have a computer. Go do some DD.

Um, cite your sources.

I'm calling BS.

(Hint, dying after you get the shot doesn't = dying FROM the shot. People in hospice have been getting the stupid vaccine)

You have a computer, and access to the numbers. Prove me wrong.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

What do you think?

I think many of older generations still believe absolutely EVERYTHING that they are told by "authority figures" (government, TV, "news", etc.), absolutely implicitly. And woe be unto anyone who questions. It's a phenomenon I've never really understood, as it is so foreign to me. Especially when it is so blatantly obvious that all these "authority figures" are evil pathological liars and manipulators. Of course, there are plenty of younger people like this too, but I've always noticed in in folks older than me. There's a very deep emotional slavery ingrained into them. It's why they will not allow anyone to question anything, whether it's vaccines, or American involvement in wars, or whatever. Anyone who doubts is insane and unpatriotic.

Boggles my mind.

Thanks for your opinion on this.
I've worked with the elderly for a long time and gain a lot of wisdom. I respect and admire their wealth of experiences. It's sad to see so many fall for these scams though. Of course we see the same in the young, but at least they have more time and health to bounce back and learn from those mistakes.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
JohnnyLoco, that's very hard to believe without some verification. Please provide.

He's giving us the "business". HUMOR!!! whistle

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I think I need a nap because of a shot I got 10 days ago.

Or maybe it's the results of the smallpox vaccine I got 60+ years ago.

Or the polio vaccine I had right after Dr Salk invented it.

This f'n place is amazing! [/quote]

You got that right.

So, you think this country is your Grandads country of 60 or 80 or 100 years ago?

Where you been, Rip Van Twinkle?

Eat that margarine and bleached wheat flour. Your Govt cares for you. They care that you dont live too long after you retire.
You think the Bolsheviks and deep state NWO cabal had control 60 years ago?

You think Hillary, Sleepy Joe and Harris gives a dayomed about your ass?

You think this Gates saying the earths biggest danger is overpopulation?

You think the mass population measures taken in Russia, Germany, Cambodia and China were accidents, or maybe just practice events.

Get your shot and take mine too. Get two masks for Fauci and shots for the Bill Gates Jew.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Valsdad, remember what they said: Hydroxychloroquine is dangerous, it can stop yer heart, it could even kill ya, and there is no indication it will do anything to help with Covid -19. Now its the most used Tx in the world.

Yep, your Govt cares about you. Keep drinking the kool-aid. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/15/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

What do you think?

No

Actually, we see you as a crazy knuckle thumping obsessive/compulsive.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

64 members (6mmbrfan, 35, 7mm_Loco, 1_deuce, 338Rules, 6 invisible), 1,544 guests, and 867 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,450
Posts18,507,948
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.