Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
If many of the idiot voters who voted for him knew about history they never would have voted for him. Liar, plagiarizer (multiple times), fake law school resume, talking down to the little people, disqualification as a pres candidate twice, gun hating record, Hunter China connection, etc etc. I hope those voters suffer the most from this POS and his policies.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He can feel the hellfire licking up around his ass already. Satan has his hand so far up Joe's ass to work his puppet strings that Joe's eyes have went black. Pure evil. F u c k the Democrats!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Very sad condition and the way he is being used is elder abuse .

And shame on his wife for sitting there and letting them do this to him.

Dr. Jill was and is in love with the idea of being first lady.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AB2506

Dr. Jill was and is in love with the idea of being first lady.

Yep, that is exactly the case, circumstances be damned.

I can't understand how even 10% of the country could have possibly been duped into voting for him, much less anywhere near a majority, fraud or no fraud.

MM

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Paul39
I dunno, but I've wondered if he practices that phony steely eyed look in front of a mirror.

I wonder if he's considered growing a stache and wearing a cowboy hat. He could get a side gig making commercials for cigarettes or trucks.

Go see Cal! Go see Cal! Go see Cal!
[quote=]...and he's got the nuclear football. That's downright scary.[/quote]
I’ll bet a large sun he does not have access to that.

Hey! Kamalalala! What does this button do?
Nope.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Who hit him? Pic on tv tonight he had a cut on his nose and whelts between the eyes

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Smoke and mirrors, contact lenses, he's the new boogie front man, that fu-ker runs his yap like that because he's had security for 50 years, that bitch wouldn't last 5 minutes around here, on his best day, seen it myself, gum flapping fugger laying out in the gravel bleeding, snoring, and done went and pissed himself, you could stick a clean 1x4 pine board in that fu-kers mouth today where teeth used to be. grin

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I figure the puppet masters are gonna try and keep that incoherent P.O.S. in office for two years and a day. Then after that when Harris takes over for the remaining one year and 364 days, she'll be eligible to finish that term, then still be able to get two terms of her own in for a total of ten years in the White House. IIRC that's according to the rules the way I recall them. Like when LBJ took over for JFK; he would have still been eligible to serve two terms of his own and if that happened he would have been in office for eight years plus the less than two years left in JFK's term. That's how it works, don't it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did Tara bust that cleft in his chin?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by pacecars
He still looks like Jeff Dunham’s “Walter”

Yes he does, but Walter is smarter

IC B3

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
He probably use possessed by that woman who licked and sucked her way up to be a VP.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Well, he's obviously not a Bee Girl.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Those Dems just started, hang on for more you poor media blindfolded sheeps

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
His eyes probably still light up when there's a 10 year old girl in the room.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 22250rem
I figure the puppet masters are gonna try and keep that incoherent P.O.S. in office for two years and a day. Then after that when Harris takes over for the remaining one year and 364 days, she'll be eligible to finish that term, then still be able to get two terms of her own in for a total of ten years in the White House. IIRC that's according to the rules the way I recall them. Like when LBJ took over for JFK; he would have still been eligible to serve two terms of his own and if that happened he would have been in office for eight years plus the less than two years left in JFK's term. That's how it works, don't it?

What are these "rules" you speak of?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
How is it elder abuse? It was his life long dream to be president. Even in his failing mind he knows he finally achieved it.

The dementia thing probably helps him forget that he didn't achieve his dream but it was stolen for him. Then again, that little detail is of no consequence to a psychopath.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dassa

.......... Don't remember the name of it, but the way I recall it is a vice president could take over for a president and still get elected twice if the time he took over for is less than half a term. So that way theoretically someone could be president for almost 10 years. Must be a term for that rule.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That detail doesn't matter to mission oriented people.

There are people that want to get to the top of the mountain,
And people who want the satisfaction (bragging rights?) of
going up the hardest way.

The view is the same.

Same with sports.

There is tons of romantic BS floating around about sportsmanship,
How hard work gets you to the top. Almost like life is fair.

Dam shame, but it is almost all BS.
How often you see someone argue with officials,
Saying, "Nope, you got that wrong, my guy is out".

Never!
Instead you see a smirk,
And hear "I'll take that one".

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by dassa

.......... Don't remember the name of it, but the way I recall it is a vice president could take over for a president and still get elected twice if the time he took over for is less than half a term. So that way theoretically someone could be president for almost 10 years. Must be a term for that rule.

You might be referring to an ancient manuscript known as the "US constitution". But that document was discarded in 1865, and afterwards only revered by a few patriots. The high priests of the Holy government did quote it from time to time as justification for their abuses of the freedom of the people, but only the most die hard adherents believed that it had any effect on the day-to-day functioning of the government.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I have a bet that he's gone by the end of July,2021.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (1minute, 22250rem, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 16penny, 204guy, 54 invisible), 2,309 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,912
Posts18,498,260
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.