Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The sky is falling syndrome

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Another observation is that everyone who died with or had tested positive for the Chinese virus was listed as having died from the Chinese virus. Nobody who gets the vaccines who dies shortly after is listed as having died from the vaccine. The accounting of deaths from both the Chinese virus and the vaccines are complete fabrications. It seems that people I have good reason to distrust and have known ulterior motives are the people and institutions pushing both the narrative of a terrible pandemic and a perfectly safe but untested vaccines. Vaccine types that have had very adverse effects and failed when tried before.

And those are the people trying to keep the word from spreading that there are highly effective treatments for COVID19, and are trying to prevent doctors from prescribing them.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Dave, here's why -

Ivermectin - $3
Covid vax - $300

Exactly. Same with Vitamin D3.

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by Hancock27
I wish thye would not refer to it as a Vaccine, as it isn't . Can still get it, can still spread it..

It's actually low risk (1% mortality; unless you're in that 1%....)

I might be wrong here but it seems like the mortality rate for un-vaccinated people is under 1%...something like .65% IIRC....

Die from COVID/Die from Vaccine...just about same-o same-o...

These numbers don’t make sense. The OVERALL Infection Fatality Rate (chance of dying form COVID-19) is not known but is probably around 0.3%. About 1 in 300. This varies tremendously with the age and health of the individual. Much higher for a nursing home resident and near zero for a healthy child. The risk of death from the vaccine is also near zero.

Yes, I practice medicine. Yes, I chose to be vaccinated. I personally know almost no health professionals who declined. It really doesn’t matter to me whether you get vaccinated or not. Get the best information you can and make your own choice. I do not get my info from The Epoch Times or from internet experts. Please don’t fall into that trap yourself.

WMR
Thank you for your input. if you don't mind, how old are you, any comorbidities that helped you make the choice, and do you practice in the field such that you have seen patients that have later died without treatment?

I believe if a healthy, 60 year old seeks a doctors care as soon as they show symptoms, and receives medicines ( currently advised treatments) to counter covid, their chance of surviving are pretty high. It seems the side effects of Covid are much worse than the flu, but I believe healthy adults with medical attention only have loss of taste and smell as somewhat long term effects that would make me decide taking a preventative shot would be beneficial.

To me, the fact that Pharma has been given a pass for any side effects for a medicine that, as stated above, does not stop, cure nor protect others from those dosed from still being carriers makes me wonder WTF is so important that I believe in short order those NOT receiving the shots will become lepers to society, shunned from gatherings, travel, etc. I believe this troubnles me as much as the long term side effects that could be underlying issues with taking the shots.

I hope you have more information you are willing to share. I am 99% sure I'll pass unless forced to be innoculated, but I am open to being better informed to help make the decision.

Allen

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm just wondering why anyone would take the vax over taking Ivermectin.

If you'd like to reply, please reply with facts, not BS.

Is it the $3 vs. the free-to-me thing?

Politics is War by Other Means
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
A skeet shooting friend got COVID just after Thanksgiving and we didn't see him for 8 weeks. He didn't need to hospitalized but was very weak, fatigued, breathing issues etc. Even now he still has numbness in his fingers that he didn't have before. This has really effected his skeet shooting. His words to us when he finally felt well enough to come to the gun club,"Man, you don't want to get that chit."

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by cooper57m
It's understandable that some people would be afraid of a new technology for a vaccine. Fear of the unknown is always an issue for most of us. Here are the numbers that I care about.

In the US to date, 29.4 million people have tested positive for or were diagnosed with COVID 19. Of those 534,000 have died with/of COVID 19, most within a couple weeks to a month after contracting the disease.

In the US to date, 37 million people have received full doses of a COVID vaccine and 69 million have received at least one dose of a vaccine. 113 deaths have been reported as a possible adverse reaction to the shots.

Though it has not been proven that the vaccine was the cause of these deaths, even if it was/is proved, that's 113/37,000,000 (.0003% death rate) vs 534,000/29,400,000 (1.8% death rate). I decided to get the shot a couple days ago. I got the Moderna and had a sore arm for 2 days.

You used falsified numbers, and the formulas you developed are also incorrect in your model.

I''ll just prove it with one fact, which is all one needs to invalidate your whole thesis. The PCR tests where cranked up beyond their ability to produce correct results as to who is truly positive. The inventor of the PCR test stated the test was never invented to be used for diagnostics. I said one fact. You got two, being it was so easy to torpedo it.

That renders your conclusion null and void on its face.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/14/21. Reason: spelling

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'm using reported numbers. It's the data that I could find and that's what I'm going with. You've got what numbers? None. You've got what? Intention? Certainly not any facts.

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by WMR
The risk of death from the vaccine is also near zero.

You are being intellectually dishonest.

“Total Deaths last year in the USA from reactions to vaccine shots.

Chicken Pox: 1 death

Flu shot: 30 deaths

Covid-19 in the FIRST MONTH: 1,000 deaths”

If you ran the numbers out to compare apples vs. apples.....Oh hell lets do it.

1,000 (1 month deaths from CV-19 shot) x 12 (months) = 12,000 (yearly death total from CV-19 vaccine)

30 (Yearly death total from Flu shot)

12,000 / 30 = FORTY THOUSAND PERCENT (40,000%)

You have a FORTY THOUSAND PERCENT (40,000%) higher chance of dying from the CV-19 shot, than from receiving the flu shot.

LMAO. No it is not deadly at all, is it?

Now, TELL ME AGAIN THERE IS ZERO RISK.

I have the hard evidence, and all you have are lies and blood on your hands for purposefully evading the truth, the murdering of citizens.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/14/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I'm using reported numbers. It's the data that I could find and that's what I'm going with. You've got what numbers? None. You've got what? Intention? Certainly not any facts.

I just stated facts. You just flat out ignored them.....

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Link?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-biggest-covid-19-vaccine-skeptics-frontline-health-care-workers_3724145.html?utm_source=news&utm_medium=email&email=gresmiyahoo.com&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-03-13-2

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
My Daughter and her husband have elected not to get the shot,they are both in the medical field and have been working ever since the plague hit.

My Daughter in law got the shots but before she got it she had not lost a day at work for being sick.
She did have to go out twice because 2 other er nurses did not follow the program at the hospital.

All 4 of my Grand kids have not gotten the shots.
Me and my wife have not got them because we got the plague last year and got over it and have no lasting problems.

I say once again if you are in doubt because of your medical situation get them.

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by hemiallen
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by Hancock27
I wish thye would not refer to it as a Vaccine, as it isn't . Can still get it, can still spread it..

It's actually low risk (1% mortality; unless you're in that 1%....)

I might be wrong here but it seems like the mortality rate for un-vaccinated people is under 1%...something like .65% IIRC....

Die from COVID/Die from Vaccine...just about same-o same-o...

These numbers don’t make sense. The OVERALL Infection Fatality Rate (chance of dying form COVID-19) is not known but is probably around 0.3%. About 1 in 300. This varies tremendously with the age and health of the individual. Much higher for a nursing home resident and near zero for a healthy child. The risk of death from the vaccine is also near zero.

Yes, I practice medicine. Yes, I chose to be vaccinated. I personally know almost no health professionals who declined. It really doesn’t matter to me whether you get vaccinated or not. Get the best information you can and make your own choice. I do not get my info from The Epoch Times or from internet experts. Please don’t fall into that trap yourself.

WMR
Thank you for your input. if you don't mind, how old are you, any comorbidities that helped you make the choice, and do you practice in the field such that you have seen patients that have later died without treatment?

I believe if a healthy, 60 year old seeks a doctors care as soon as they show symptoms, and receives medicines ( currently advised treatments) to counter covid, their chance of surviving are pretty high. It seems the side effects of Covid are much worse than the flu, but I believe healthy adults with medical attention only have loss of taste and smell as somewhat long term effects that would make me decide taking a preventative shot would be beneficial.

To me, the fact that Pharma has been given a pass for any side effects for a medicine that, as stated above, does not stop, cure nor protect others from those dosed from still being carriers makes me wonder WTF is so important that I believe in short order those NOT receiving the shots will become lepers to society, shunned from gatherings, travel, etc. I believe this troubnles me as much as the long term side effects that could be underlying issues with taking the shots.

I hope you have more information you are willing to share. I am 99% sure I'll pass unless forced to be innoculated, but I am open to being better informed to help make the decision.

Allen

Allen, I agree that a healthy 60 year old has an overwhelming likelihood of surviving COVID-19, with or without treatment. Anecdotal evidence aside, your best tool to fight this infection is your own immune system. I’ve had about 70-80 patients test positive for COVID-19. I suspect probably 10 times that many are, for a variety of reasons, undiagnosed. The majority of these folks did not develop severe disease. A few did. I’ve had one COVID death in my practice and one in my extended family. Probably a half dozen have been hospitalized.

In my own case, I am in good general health and am pushing 60. My own risk of exposure is essentially 100%. I’m cautious but do not lose sleep over it. I’m actually much more concerned about spreading the disease than I am of dying from it. We don’t have good evidence yet that vaccinated persons are less likely to spread the disease but it seems likely. Additionally, just because a disease is survivable does not mean I want it. A significant minority do develop at least moderate symptoms and struggle some.

I’m very aware that opinions run strong and the various camps are dug in pretty deep. People, especially Americans, don’t like being told what to do. I don’t do that. Many of my patients are quite high risk. I generally advise vaccination for them. I believe it should always be an individual choice.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

I guess we have different ideas as to what is a "fact". I used numbers which I researched and found. You have some guy supposedly talking about intentions.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Thank you VERY much for the follow-up information.

Yes, I agree with that. Someone who is infected , especially solely based on the duration they are "carriers" while infected, surely can expose others to Covid. Many feel a person with a cold aren't spreaders once their fever breaks, this bug seems to be more virulent in it's ability to hurt the host, and spread to others. My old brain is set to what I have experienced with colds and the Flu, and I am slow to trust the media and CDC/ WHO as I have seen their statements, retractions and I don't believe they know more than I do when it comes to giving good, science based answers. I worked in a field demanding double verified data before making decisions, and these folks haven't done due diligence before making their claims. I can not believe what they say is true, and have seen them to be speculative VS fact based in their information.

And I thank you for considering you potentially expose others if you didn't protect yourself, I truly hope being vaccinated reduces the spread.

I just turned 62, and 90% of my time I am working my property vs exposing or being exposed myself. Makes a big difference in my reasoning. I just hope I am not forced to take it, but I have started taking D3, C, Zinc, B complex , and Invertmectin, Apple flavor, lol.

Thank you WMR

Allen

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The communists used the "cases" bullshit ta keep fckin up the economy and as the basis ta steal the election.

But all those fake "cases" caused the fatality rate ta drop to bout 0.00001%.

So, there was a problem.

The vaccines was rushed and thrown out so that the "cases" killin the fatality rate could be explained away.

They couldn't even charge for it, cause that would slow down the numbers of guinea pigs that would take it. Assembly line vaccinations, no ID required, free ice cream.

Now, all they needed was millions of suckers ta stick it in. And they showed up in droves, ta do just that.

Woulda been much more poetic and well suited, if the fake vaccine was shoved up the ass with no lube, steada injected.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Tyrone
People who work in nursing homes are telling me they see far too many of their residents die soon after receiving these vaxes. One of those workers told me she quit rather than get vaxed.

My wife and most of her colleagues fit this description.

Of course the companies they work for feel the need to dangle everyone's jobs out there. They'd be phugged..

The real cause of Covid deaths sweeping through nursing facilities is the amount of illegal help employed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Cite the source of your facts.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

481 members (1234, 219 Wasp, 10ring1, 204guy, 222Sako, 22250rem, 35 invisible), 2,286 guests, and 1,129 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,855
Posts18,517,658
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.