-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It really doesn’t matter to me whether you get vaccinated or not. Get the best information you can and make your own choice. I do not get my info from The Epoch Times or from internet experts. Please don’t fall into that trap yourself.

Bingo!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...to-undermine-covid-19-vaccine-confidence

What fresh Hell is this?
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Someone else can have mine. I'm a giver.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by WMR
Many of my patients are quite high risk. I generally advise vaccination for them. I believe it should always be an individual choice.

You advise your patients to risk their lives in a phase three human clinical trial, by receiving an experimental shot, when previous attempts to successfully develop a vaccine for "any" Corona family virus has repeatedly ended with animals dying during the animal trial phase from ADE.

The vaccine industry has never been able to get past that huge failure.

The mRNA technology has never been proven to be successful in a marketable drug, after completing the full trial regimen.

Ivermectin has been proven to cure SARS-CoV-2, and we have known about it since late spring (2020) and early last summer, from reports coming from doctors from all over the world. Those doctors were saving lives around the world, while the majority of doctors around the world were denying Ivermectin medication to patients, so they would become deathly ill and forced to be admitted, so the medical industry could run up huge medical bills. The end result is many citizens around the whole world have been murdered from being denied a medication, with several decades of a safety record, THAT COULD HAVE SAVED THEIR LIVES. It is so safe, it is sold over the counter in third world countries for parasite control.

The huge corporate medical conglomerates in the USA (hospital chains / doctor chains), and many small independents, have denied the public access to a medicine that is safer than Aspirin. It is a low-cost / off-patent / has a proven safety record medicine that the Pharm / Medical industry can not use to bankrupt the public for tens of thousands of dollars. Instead, the medical industry is murdering the citizens to save government and insurance companies on the present and future medical expenses of the elderly to save Medicare from going bust.

Here we are nine months later, and information available at your finger tips, and you advise high risk people, the ones the shot is successfully killing, to be a resource of continued revenue generation for the medical industry, that is murdering the citizens byway of denial to access to proven and safe medicine.

Don't tell me it isn't FDA approved either. One out of five (1/5) prescriptions, written in the country, are written off-label. It is 100% legal for a doctor to write it, and some are starting to. That dog doesn't hunt pal.

Dr. Kory, from the FLCCC Alliance testified before the Senate last year with all of the above facts, and informed them there was a cure, and no need for a shot. The government did nothing, but help continue this massive fraud and the murder of the citizens. Are you going to tell us, you know absolutely nothing about these hard scientifically proven facts? What deserted island are you living on?

Did you know Human Experimentation is against the Nuremberg Code, pal. These shots ARE, by legal definition, Human Experimentation.

These shots are AGAINST International Law.

Did you know renowned scientists around the world are presently stepping forward, and asking for an immediate stop of the administering of these unsafe shots, due to the high death rates and other major side effects? Did you know this fact is being covered up in the media?

This is the largest fraud ever created, and forced upon the citizens of the whole world, to destroy every economy in every country, from a virus no more deadly than the flu.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by cooper57m
I'm using reported numbers. It's the data that I could find and that's what I'm going with. You've got what numbers? None. You've got what? Intention? Certainly not any facts.

I just stated facts. You just flat out ignored them.....

Cite the source of your facts.

I already proved his facts wrong by proving the PCR test results were fraudulently created to increase higher positive infection results (which invalidates his whole model), and the inventor stated the PCR test was never developed to be used for diagnostics.

That fact is available at you finger tips. Go do your own DD.

I'm not your babysitter.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/14/21. Reason: spelling

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm using reported numbers. It's the data that I could find and that's what I'm going with. You've got what numbers? None. You've got what? Intention? Certainly not any facts.

I already proved his facts wrong by proving the PCP test results were fraudulently created to increase higher positive infection results (which invalidates his whole model), and the inventor stated the PCP test was never developed to be used for diagnostics.

I'm not your baby sitter.

So, you're just making up numbers.

Got it.

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

I already proved his facts wrong by proving the PCP test results were fraudulently created to increase higher positive infection results (which invalidates his whole model), and the inventor stated the PCP test was never developed to be used for diagnostics.

Got it.

So you're incapable of performing your own DD, got it.

All my posts are factually correct. It's not my problem the facts are proving the medical industry is murdering the citizens, and it makes you embarrassed for being in that industry.

The facts are the facts.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/14/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Got it.

All my posts are factually correct. It's not my problem the facts are proving the medical industry is murdering the citizens, and it makes you embarrassed for being in that industry.

The facts are the facts.

Um, YOU made an assertion.

Cite your sources or everyone just thinks you're full of shiit.

Wait, we already did....

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Got it.

The facts are the facts.

Wait, we already did....

I made factual statements, not an assertion. You just made another false negative statement. Democrats are good at that, when getting their backside handed to them. The burden to prove me wrong is on you. Shame you're incapable of finding the truth. Maybe it's because you are giving the shots, and putting people's lives at risk and don't want to know the truth.

No need to cite my sources. The truth to everything I say will eventually come out, if you happen to be alive to read it. All my posts are supported scientifically 100%. Sad you're in the medical murdering industry, and have no clue of the fact by you giving the shots, you, and the people receiving the shots, could kill millions down the road. Go conduct your own DD to find out what I just said has an extremely high biological chance of happening. We're talking a 10-30% total die off of humans on the planet, and a complete collapse of the whole infrastructure of society, from people playing around with the human DNA and mother nature. I know you'll laugh at what I just said, but you know what, there isn't anyone on this site that even comes close to understanding what I just said. Don't worry, Fauci will just tell people it's a different variant that is a little deadlier, because people aren't getting shots fast enough and we just need to put a fourth mask on. The Communists running the world will get the huge die-off they've always wanted. Remember you heard it first from me here, when things go sideways and whole cities start dying.

Again, not my problem you can't conduct DD.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WMR
The risk of death from the vaccine is also near zero.

You are being intellectually dishonest.

“Total Deaths last year in the USA from reactions to vaccine shots.

Chicken Pox: 1 death

Flu shot: 30 deaths

Covid-19 in the FIRST MONTH: 1,000 deaths”

If you ran the numbers out to compare apples vs. apples.....Oh hell lets do it.

1,000 (1 month deaths from CV-19 shot) x 12 (months) = 12,000 (yearly death total from CV-19 vaccine)

30 (Yearly death total from Flu shot)

12,000 / 30 = FORTY THOUSAND PERCENT (40,000%)

You have a FORTY THOUSAND PERCENT (40,000%) higher chance of dying from the CV-19 shot, than from receiving the flu shot.

LMAO. No it is not deadly at all, is it?

Now, TELL ME AGAIN THERE IS ZERO RISK.

I have the hard evidence, and all you have are lies and blood on your hands for purposefully evading the truth, the murdering of citizens.

How about a reliable link to this valuable statical information, of is it from a post on facebook?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
...there isn't anyone on this site that even comes close to understanding what I just said.

#epictruth

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Got it.

The facts are the facts.

Wait, we already did....

I made factual statements, not an assertion. You just made another false negative statement. Democrats are good at that, when getting their backside handed to them. The burden to prove me wrong is on you. Shame you're incapable of finding the truth. Maybe it's because you are giving the shots, and putting people's lives at risk and don't want to know the truth.

No need to cite my sources. The truth to everything I say will eventually come out, if you happen to be alive to read it. All my posts are supported scientifically 100%. Sad you're in the medical murdering industry, and have no clue of the fact by you giving the shots, you, and the people receiving the shots, could kill millions down the road. Go conduct your own DD to find out what I just said has an extremely high biological chance of happening. We're talking a 10-30% total die off of humans on the planet, and a complete collapse of the whole infrastructure of society, from people playing around with the human DNA and mother nature. I know you'll laugh at what I just said, but you know what, there isn't anyone on this site that even comes close to understanding what I just said. Don't worry, Fauci will just tell people it's a different variant that is a little deadlier, because people aren't getting shots fast enough and we just need to put a fourth mask on. The Communists running the world will get the huge die-off they've always wanted. Remember you heard it first from me here, when things go sideways and whole cities start dying.

Again, not my problem you can't conduct DD.

For posterity.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by 16bore
You can always get the vaccine, you just can’t un-get it.

My point. This is way i will not take it.
I can always take it any times i want to and beside there have been side effect a lot of people don't want to talk about yet.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
You can always get the vaccine, you just can’t un-get it.

Not pointing the finger at 16bore here, but it is criminal that the Government is getting away with calling this a "vaccine". Even people who are against it, are using the term vaccine, so the Government and pharmaceutical are doing a good job at hyping this. It's nothing more than Gene therapy, but that would be hard to sell to the public.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
All of this Covid and vaccine BS is 2 sides scared of the other. Those that don’t believe in the so-called pandemic and discount the low percentage of Covid deaths, and the Covid believers that discount the low percentage of deaths by inoculation.

What a joke! Someday, hopefully sooner than later, we can look back and see how this was nothing more than a failed attempt to address a less than pandemic health risk that was no more interesting than the Edsel automobile and died the same death.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
ISAIAH 41:10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Elky obviously has taken as many logic 101 and debate classes as he's shot elk: zero.

Elky, YOU claimed a large amount of deaths. You've been asked to cite sources and refused.

This is where, in Junior High, they'd drag you off the stage and kick you off the debate team.....

🙄

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by dale06
People are free to choose whether to get the covid shot.
My doc took it and recommended that I do the same. I did, got J&J single dose shot. Zero side effects. However, I’m pretty sure I’ll die in the next 30 years. I am 70 years old.

That's just it, though. There are powerful forces at work to put on serious pressure for everyone to get it, like requiring proof of vaccination before you can work, go to restaurants, check into a hospital for a procedure, etc..

Ummmm

No

Or fly on a jet liner.

Still no

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If 5 vaccinated people gather with 1 vaccinated person, are all 6 at risk?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm getting mine tomorrow

I may regret it, I may not, trying to make the best decision I can.

My biggest concern is not dying from Covid, its the long term effects that can result from getting it. A friend of mine got and hasn't been right for 4 months now.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

If 5 vaccinated people gather with 1 vaccinated person, are all 6 at risk?

Exactly! Why would vaccinated people be afraid of unvaccinated people, if the vaccine works to protect them from the virus?

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

624 members (219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 69 invisible), 2,735 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,830
Posts18,516,927
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.