Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The "vaccine" is an IQ / Critical Thinker test.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I got my 2nd shot on Saturday. It was Pfizer. I had the chills on Sunday----but Monday--a hot shower, hot coffee & back to the office.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
My mother in law is now planning to go on vacation with us this year thanks to the so called covid-19 vaccine. Last year she was scared to death of contracting the China flu and dieing. I think getting the vaccine is a good thing for those folks who are scared of dieing. My 93 year old dad says, if you can't live you might as well be dead. And he refuses to get the vaccine.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Idaho Shooter,
Congratulations for not having the thing that triggers the bad reaction.
At least on the first shot.
I hope you are as lucky on the Second.
Your are an appreciated contribution around here.

Best of luck with round two...
Personally my concern is that 210% more people have died beyond where they took Tylenol off the market for cyanide or something in it...
But I think Tylenol did a volunteer product pull.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Lonny
I got the first Moderna last Friday and besides dying and a slightly sore arm, I'm doing fine.

I do hear the second can knock you down a bit.

Got any cool guns you want to leave me when you finally go completely to the Light? grin

I figure in a hundred years, who's gonna know or care? Either The West will be speaking Chinese by then or the Asians will be speaking English and not just for science purposes.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by xxclaro
All the people talking about how the vaccine has been fine remind me of the people who brag that their new vehicle has had very few problems in the first week.

I honestly don't think there are going to be any big problems with these mRNA vaccines. Still, being that this is pretty new stuff, it can't be completely ruled out, and if there are problems they will probably arise later on. If nothing negative has happened couple years, I'll call it a success.

Well, we could look at the SARS vaccine animal trials.....

Indeed.Well, if things play out in similar fashion, I would expect it'll show up fairly quickly now that significant numbers of people are getting vaccinated,no? How long do you figure it'll be before we can say for certain?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by add

Throw in tention ho crutch, virtue signaling sjw prop, and defense against cognitive dissonance and logic, and you're gettin close.

MO, there was any justice in the world, Poofter shouldn'ta been awarded a shot til 2.5 million people were able ta fake death by bologney.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I've had my two shots - No problems, and I'm still a-livin', so everything's O.K.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by add

Throw in tention ho crutch, virtue signaling sjw prop, and defense against cognitive dissonance and logic, and you're gettin close.

MO, there was any justice in the world, Poofter shouldn'ta been awarded a shot til 2.5 million people were able ta fake death by bologney.

I dumbed it down, for the mid-wits.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by P_Weed
I've had my two shots - No problems, and I'm still a-livin', so everything's O.K.
Good luck and I wish you the best along with my friends and relatives that joined the stampede. Auto-immune diseases are insidious and relentless. We'll know more in a few years. I am way more scared of being a GMO than I am of the CV-19 disease. I know a lot of people that have tested positive for CV-19 and didn't have a bad time of it at all. But Lupus, Crohn's, RA, and all those hundreds of auto- immune disorders aren't fun and I know some folks that have those. As I understand it your immune system goes out of whack and you end up afflicted or dying from "friendly fire" from your very own defensive system.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
The death rate was falsely inflated to promote an agenda. No question, no argument. That is fact.

I'll take natural immunity any day. Anyone that knowingly had covid and thinks that the snake oil serum is going to protect them any better than their body can from something they have already had and fought off certainly likes kool-aid

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I have had both shots of Moderna with only a sore arm for a reaction. The wife will get her second jab right after Easter.

I am also getting my second shingrix shot after Easter as well and then following that up with pneumonia shots.

I have had vaccine shots before.......about all of them except the small pox shot, but I am thankful that others were able to take it so that we don't have to deal with small pox here.

BTW, I still wear a mask in stores because there are so many idiots out and about. I have seen obvious sick (covid) people show up for work, you know damn well they will go to stores.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'd be wiling to bet that half the members on here who claim they are against taking the shot, were in fact, first in line when they got a chance to get one.

Had my second one almost a month ago, and am still kicking.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
Good luck and I wish you the best along with my friends and relatives that joined the stampede. Auto-immune diseases are insidious and relentless. We'll know more in a few years. I am way more scared of being a GMO than I am of the CV-19 disease. I know a lot of people that have tested positive for CV-19 and didn't have a bad time of it at all.

It wasnt about the Covid. It was about the election. If Trump hadnt "lost", the C -19 would still be going strong.

If they were really concerned about Covid, they wouldnt be letting aliens in with it. They will soon be taking credit, for giving the Vaccines and getting rid of it.
whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
yep, the thing about all this vaccine talk, it has motivated me to get the shingles vaccine too. I don't want that stuff.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Moderna. Still standing on two legs. Still coherent enough to punch keys on my phone.

Definitely still breathing. Maybe it is not the instant death sentence some would have us believe.
Ditto... 2nd one is coming up in 2 wks..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Quite telling.

30% of Trump voters will take it, 47% say no way.

58% of D voters will take it, 10% say no way.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/16/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Hastings
Good luck and I wish you the best along with my friends and relatives that joined the stampede. Auto-immune diseases are insidious and relentless. We'll know more in a few years. I am way more scared of being a GMO than I am of the CV-19 disease. I know a lot of people that have tested positive for CV-19 and didn't have a bad time of it at all.

It wasnt about the Covid. It was about the election. If Trump hadnt "lost", the C -19 would still be going strong.

If they were really concerned about Covid, they wouldnt be letting aliens in with it. They will soon be taking credit, for giving the Vaccines and getting rid of it.
whistle

Hiden Biden is already trying to take credit for the vaccine.
Fugg him and the DemoRat’s. If he and that idiot Fauci says I should get the shot, that’s good enough reason for me not to take it.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Originally Posted by hanco
Drink a lot of beer, it helps

Yes.
Yes, it does.

Ugh, nasty bitter taste. I'd as soon suck on a lime peel.

The upper arm is a bit sore 24 hrs later, about half as bad as my typical Tetanus vax.

The Pharmicist was a tiny little Chinese lady about thirty years old. Just as cute as could be. I am looking forward to going back in thirty days.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

690 members (06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 69 invisible), 2,992 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,642
Posts18,512,316
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.