Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Captain
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

You can also be ‘Dead Right ‘.

They can be Dead Wrong also.

Truth.

But it’s a lot more of them than just one of you.

I look at it differently once again...
There are a lot more of us than there are of them.
It's getting to be time to make THEM realize THAT.
[/quote]

They know exactly what is out there and exactly how they’ll go about things.

One alone does not an Army make.
[/quote]

Once again I look at it differently. It is not a matter of armies. Whether I am alive or not when it goes down will not be a deciding factor, but fourth generation warfare will be. It is not a matter of armies... at all.
P.S. The quotes at the top are incorrectly attributed. They should be reversed.
[/quote]

There’s strength in numbers especially dedicated numbers.

But feel free to do it Rambo style.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Most cops are power hungry pussies that will quit when the going gets tough. My guess is, when a few start getting gunned down the others will rethink they're career decisions.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It's not gonna be ordinary "cops" that do it.... It's gonna be FBI and ATF strike teams.... people that cream their jeans at the thought of kickin' in doors and gunnin' people down.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Stophel
It's not gonna be ordinary "cops" that do it.... It's gonna be FBI and ATF strike teams.... people that cream their jeans at the thought of kickin' in doors and gunnin' people down.

They all cream their jeans at the thought of kickin in doors and showing who Da Man is.

know the enemy and know where they live.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

You can also be ‘Dead Right ‘.

They can be Dead Wrong also.

Truth.

But it’s a lot more of them than just one of you.

I look at it differently once again...
There are a lot more of us than there are of them.
It's getting to be time to make THEM realize THAT.

They know exactly what is out there and exactly how they’ll go about things.

One alone does not an Army make.
[/quote]

Once again I look at it differently. It is not a matter of armies. Whether I am alive or not when it goes down will not be a deciding factor, but fourth generation warfare will be. It is not a matter of armies... at all.
P.S. The quotes at the top are incorrectly attributed. They should be reversed.
[/quote]

There’s strength in numbers especially dedicated numbers.
**** No doubt about that ****

But feel free to do it Rambo style.[/quote]

What I will or will not do was not stated by me. If you think that, you are misconstruing what I wrote.
I believe that if things become US vs. THEM it will not go down as armies of patriots against the military or the United Nations Forces or The Peace Corps or the United Dog Catchers. It will be politicians will have a bounty on them. It will be if the police are confiscating firearms they will not know if they will have a house to go home to. (Public sentiment for the FBI and ATF might be at an all-time low.) Personal vehicles will be destroyed. Bank branches that cut off funds will be destroyed. Families will be threatened. Pets will be killed.
I will not want to see any of this in this country but this and more is fourth generation warfare.
The people and politicians that start it will be held to account as well as those who are sent to carry out their dictates. Armies not required. Rambos not required.
But feel free to carry on.

NRA Benefactor Member

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizenry still gets to vote!"
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Every organizer and participant in every NLM protect that went destructive or violent should get the same treatment.
BLM should get the bill for every penny of repair and loss

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by jackmountain
And there will be plenty of examples. They will be ruthless, and many good men will die. They will terrify most of the rest of us into surrendering their arms with a whimper.

Yeah right. You’re going to be surprised at the size and strength of the pushback. Going hard and fast will be their undoing. Serious miscalculation to lose the patient, decades long strategy of the past of slow, deliberate suppression. Their impatience will be a tactical mistake.

I HOPE you're correct.

200,000,000 firearms in private hands in the US and 9,000,000,000 rounds of ammo (4,000,000,000 center fire and 5,000,000,000 rounds of Rimfire) produced and sold in the US annually?
Fuggin right I’m correct.

Yeah,
but do you have a drone that can drop a rocket into your toilet from 200 miles away?

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Most cops are power hungry pussies that will quit when the going gets tough. My guess is, when a few start getting gunned down the others will rethink they're career decisions.

Lol...wouldn't you?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
[Linked Image from wiki.guildwars2.com]

Not as refined, but the same idea....

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

I like your decorating sense.

Feng Shui, indeed.

Lol!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
All the gun confiscation [bleep] is all noise, They can't take guns broke criminals and gangsters. Door to door check on people's house will never happen all across America. It will end up bloody in more ways than one.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KenMi
Every organizer and participant in every NLM protect that went destructive or violent should get the same treatment.
BLM should get the bill for every penny of repair and loss

Silly wabbit. They don’t care when it’s our homes & place of business, only when it’s theirs.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by middlechild
All the gun confiscation [bleep] is all noise, They can't take guns broke criminals and gangsters. Door to door check on people's house will never happen all across America. It will end up bloody in more ways than one.

The government will first try “buyback programs “, then require insurance on each and every firearm, then tighten the screws a little tighter at each juncture.

With majorities in both houses of Congress there’s no need to rush things especially before the 2022 elections. After that things will progress.

Too much too soon will compromise their plans for total elimination.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I don't think for one half second that the feds will try a door to door gun confiscation , no way in hell would it work . They know that millions of Americans hate their asses right now and it's not only the Right they'd face MANY on the Left would fight back also .
I hear a politician here & there mouth off about taking guns - and just laugh - my mindset - shut up and show us -- bring it on !!! Said it for years I'm bored and could use some excitement in my life smile lets get this party started - the sooner the better

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
And there will be plenty of examples. They will be ruthless, and many good men will die. They will terrify most of the rest of us into surrendering their arms with a whimper.

Yeah right. You’re going to be surprised at the size and strength of the pushback. Going hard and fast will be their undoing. Serious miscalculation to lose the patient, decades long strategy of the past of slow, deliberate suppression. Their impatience will be a tactical mistake.

I HOPE you're correct.

It's already a mistake. I come in contact with Conservative people all the time with muted seething anger because of all the infringement on personal rights, including the 2A.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by middlechild

I wouldn't take that bet. The left stole an election so they COULD do these things. The question is, what are YOU going to do when it happens?

Last edited by tzone; 03/16/21.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Every one of those LEO's should be ashamed of themselves. For 4 years Conservatives lifted them up and had their backs while the Democrats tried to destroy them. Now they are taking their marching orders from these same scumbags. I won't shed a tear for them when they get their asses shot up coming after our guns

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by dieselfitter
Every one of those LEO's should be ashamed of themselves. For 4 years Conservatives lifted them up and had their backs while the Democrats tried to destroy them. Now they are taking their marching orders from these same scumbags. I won't shed a tear for them when they get their asses shot up coming after our guns

Give them NO quarter.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by dieselfitter

Give them NO quarter.

That.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
It ain’t the guns they gotta worry about if a fella is a bit handy and has a mean streak....

Obligatory Old Toot post to follow...😂

Yeah, I’d imagine that your hand to gland combat skills are awesome.

Now when I read that I was thinking to myself of all the stuff a "handy" person could do to make their lives a living mess.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We need to realize that it isn’t “soy boy” or Nancy piglosi that’s going to kick in your door. It’s going to be a highly trained automatic weapons 10/1 outnumbered death squad/FBI team that’s going to roll up at 4am after your homes already surrounded by snipers “just doing there job” that’s going to kick in your door and shoot you and your dog in front of your wife and kids and maybe them too (Ruby Ridge style) but they’ll do it with full backing of the piglosi and soy boy courts. Thinking that your guns will save you is a fun pipe dream.

To win this thing requires propaganda and media spin. We’re already on the losing end and going nowhere fast sitting on our asses talking about guns. Guns don’t mean a thing when the will of the majority of sheeple are on the lefts side and so are the courts, ruling class and there guns.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1minute, 2500HD, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 270cowboy, 63 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,171
Posts18,503,187
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.