Who put him in charge?

GB1

N
ned Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Rick324
Can we make a sticky that reminds people that this is NOT GunBroker?

We have another thread asking "Where people got their prices" and I don't think the people that are posting their items at INSANE prices understand this.

We are here as a group of people who buy, sell and trade constantly. Most of us have enough of what we need to shoot and enjoy our sport, and we come here to buy things we want or have wanted for a long time from good, like minded people. If you want $1 a round for 9mm ammo, this is not the place.

Please take your prices to GunBroker and try to sell your item! We know what "Good" prices are, because this is what we do and love.

So please don't insult us by posting your gun or ammo and post a GunBroker thread showing that an item like yours sold for some rediculous price and say what you are asking is Good. IT'S NOT!!! AND WE KNOW IT!

GFY, if you don’t like the asking price for something then don’t buy it. Same as everywhere else in the world.

Ride well, shoot straight, and speak the truth.
R
Rick324 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
LMAO!!! You guys are funny! I feel that I got lucky to find 24HCF last year as I have met some great people and found some good deals on items I need or have always wanted. I have also sold several items at good deals and no I don't price any items I sell at GB prices because I give a deal to get a deal.

Only recently have some good friends got me really fired up about shooting again and I am glad they did because I can finally afford to buy the collectible items I have always wanted. I generally buy and sell traditional archery equipment so finding 24HCF was like me finding Stickbow for trad archery.

I am sorry to hear that so many of you are pissed to hear that the prices you are asking for things is outrageous, but that is the way it goes. You piss people off by calling them out on the prices they want.

I posted this here for the same reason the other individual posted the thread about prices. I won't crap in anyone's thread, but if you are asking BS prices for items then I guess you already know it!

Good luck getting what you need or paying crazy prices if that is what you want to do. I will continue to deal with the good people I have met and watch the circus in the mean time!

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Sako76
Who put him in charge?

Well, Bricktop isn't around anymore. Maybe he left Rick 324 in charge.

Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
John 8:32

A lie doesn't become truth; wrong doesn't become right; evil doesn't become good, just because it's accepted by the majority...Rick Warren

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
1000 primers—one dollar apiece!!

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 222Sako
Originally Posted by Sako76
Who put him in charge?

Well, Bricktop isn't around anymore. Maybe he left Rick 324 in charge.

Sure he is.

But agreed; Rick appears to have crowned himself.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
I could not care any less what someone asks for an item they are looking to sell. Try and sell 9mm or 556 for $5/round if you want, that’s your business. Me scrolling on by is my business.

What I CANT STAND is the “price check” or “what’s my item worth” posts. Yes, I understand you want to get as much as you can. Conversely, prospective buyers don’t want to pay any more than they have to.

Ask whatever price you want, but this ain’t an auction site. Decide what your asking price is BEFORE you post, then piss on anyone who has a problem with it no matter who they are or how high your price is.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
lol... "righteous indignation" on prices. Still a little humorous, but getting stale.

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hanco

I tried that a long time ago and got no takers laugh

Dave

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RDW

Yours were "Once fired" primers though weren't they? smile

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
LOL. I don't care what people ask for stuff... demand will sort out actual prices. But it's pretty comical to post a thread in a classified forum where you are an actual customer telling people what they aren't allowed to charge for *their* items.

Last edited by clockwork_7mm; 03/17/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Anyone interested in 10 boxes of Hornady Precision Hunters 6.5 Creedmoor 143 ELD-X? $1500 but I will pick up shipping.....Cuz, I care!

The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Well OP, I've got 5K more shotshell primers than I need.

I can post them on Armslist & sell them in the Wal Mart parking lot Saturday morning for approx. $450. No repackaging, shipping charges, insurance, hazmat, etc.

So what would you suggest I axe for them here? And please indicate if that's with or without added cash for shipping.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by blanket
66 posts with almost all of them in the classifieds GFY

This exactly...GYF

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by Scopebite65
Anyone interested in 10 boxes of Hornady Precision Hunters 6.5 Creedmoor 143 ELD-X? $1500 but I will pick up shipping.....Cuz, I care!

I’ll take it, check OK, you send ammo first.

Last edited by hanco; 03/17/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 160user
Originally Posted by RDW

Yours were "Once fired" primers though weren't they? smile

"Once Fired".....LOL !! laugh

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Vagisil cleanup isle 3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Rick324
Can we make a sticky that reminds people that this is NOT GunBroker?

We have another thread asking "Where people got their prices" and I don't think the people that are posting their items at INSANE prices understand this.

We are here as a group of people who buy, sell and trade constantly. Most of us have enough of what we need to shoot and enjoy our sport, and we come here to buy things we want or have wanted for a long time from good, like minded people. If you want $1 a round for 9mm ammo, this is not the place.

Please take your prices to GunBroker and try to sell your item! We know what "Good" prices are, because this is what we do and love.

So please don't insult us by posting your gun or ammo and post a GunBroker thread showing that an item like yours sold for some rediculous price and say what you are asking is Good. IT'S NOT!!! AND WE KNOW IT!

Hey , boot camp!
I'll post my property for what I want.
Go remind yourself!

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A person can ask what they want for what they are selling. Another person is also free to think of them as a jackwagon price-gouger if they like. Yet another may be excited to find the item for sale at all. We're big boys here and can make up our own minds.....

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I guess they're not teaching the "mind your own fuggin business" lesson in school anymore.

Instead of patrolling other peoples' posted prices, patrol your own. If you think prices need downward pressure then post your stuff up at reduced prices and lead by example. And keep your control issues and busybody tendencies in check, as well as your diarrhea of the keyboard.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 58 invisible), 2,553 guests, and 1,425 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,177
Posts18,484,676
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.