Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by coobie
Originally Posted by Rodney482
Originally Posted by RJL53

Good job funny chit..Keep them coming sonny boy, dig yourself in deeper..At least your gettin your post count up.Laffin my ass off..

Well after all he is from Dickville so his attitude is understandable. Guess he got all butt hurt over his greed being pointed out and is leaving, good!

GFY
Hey dipchit you can't say GFY thats deflaves line.Your model 94 is gonna sell quick some place I can feel it.
cry Poor little feller done run off with his model 94.Laffin.. crazy

Oh look the self appointed site moderator. 🙄

You and your lovers should look at the site rules if your going to play hall monitor...

Last edited by Rodney482; 03/17/21.

I like guns | optics | fishing
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Good job funny chit..Keep them coming sonny boy, dig yourself in deeper..At least your gettin your post count up.Laffin my ass off..

Well after all he is from Dickville so his attitude is understandable. Guess he got all butt hurt over his greed being pointed out and is leaving, good!

GFY
Hey dipchit you can't say GFY thats deflaves line.Your model 94 is gonna sell quick some place I can feel it.

You and your lovers should look at the site rules if your going to play hall monitor...

GFY

Don't piss your pants sonny boy.Just go away.Folks on here tried to give you some good advice and you FAILED to listen.You and only you cooked your own goose to try to sell your chit here in the future..BYE ..

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

GFY

GFY

Don't piss your pants sonny boy.Just go away.Folks on here tried to give you some good advice and you FAILED to listen.You and only you cooked your own goose to try to sell your chit here in the future..BYE ..

Lmao... I will do whatever I like. You can just sit back and enjoy it youngster

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

GFY

GFY

Your done selling here.I love it..

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

You should look at the site rules if your going to play hall monitor...

Rules? When in the hell did Rick put up rules? Little boy you just cannot get any more pathetic, Get The F uck Out Already, and take your lipshit with you.

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

GFY

GFY

Your done selling here.I love it..

Eh. I have no problem with folks asking market prices and no problem with people declining to pay them. But as much as we like to pretend reputation rules the day here, we all know if he offers something at a good price it'll get bought by someone who doesn't care about post history.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Sold my 94 locally which is usually what I prefer. I almost never sell on forums because I dont want to deal w guys like the Coozie, RJ and dirt. Guys who are clueless to prices and are much better at running their sucks than contributing to a forum.

I will continue to buy/sell/trade here and the 3 stooges can just live with it.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Sold my 94 locally which is usually what I prefer. I almost never sell on forums because I dont want to deal w guys like the Coozie, RJ and dirt. Guys who are clueless to prices and are much better at running their sucks than contributing to a forum.

I bet you did..So full of chit I have 4 pre (1964) model 94,s in great shape top $$ would be $800-$900 bucks.Keep the bullchit slinging.You will keep selling here now thats REAL funny folks on this site are pretty sharp they figure out real quick who the azzholes are real quick.YOU fit the bill.

Last edited by coobie; 03/17/21.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

I bet you did..So full of chit I have 4 pre (1964) model 94,s in great shape top $$ would be $800-$900 bucks.Keep the bullchit slinging.You will keep selling here now thats REAL funny folks on this site are pretty sharp they figure out real quick who the azzholes are real quick.YOU fit the bill.

Powerless yet think you matter. Meh

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Hmmmm

Attached Images
C15F0096-AA02-495D-8635-04760DE633AE.png (60.24 KB, 478 downloads)

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Hey lets make a deal I will sell all 4 of my Winchester model 94,s for $1,500 bucks apiece then you can sell them here ($2,500 per rifle) or local your choice.Now thats a great deal for you numb nuts.Let me know..PS that chit you just posted is REAL FUZZY.Just like the seller..

Last edited by coobie; 03/17/21.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Hey lets make a deal I will sell all 4 of my Winchester model 94,s for $1,500 bucks apiece then you can sell them here ($2,500 per rifle) or local your choice.Now thats a great deal for you numb nuts.Let me know..PS that chit you just posted is REAL FUZZY.Just like the seller..

“Great shape” 🙄

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Oh darn! Did we just lose another vaaaaalluuuuable seller?
Youse guys are mean. And demanding. And unable to understand that we are supposed to fawn over his one of a kind extra special never to be available again Model 94.
🙄🙄

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Youse guys are mean. And demanding. And unable to understand that we are supposed to fawn over his one of a kind extra special never to be available again Model 94.
🙄🙄

Thank goodness a 4th stooge showed up. Another long time member who thinks he is special cause his life revolves around a forum.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Start the bidding at 7K

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
🙄🙄

Thank goodness a 4th stooge showed up. Another long time member who thinks he is special cause his life revolves around a forum.

Are you still here?
I thought you took your toys and went home.
You just can’t resist, like a moth to a flame.

Mark

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
🙄🙄

Are you still here?

No plans on going anywhere. Love seeing you liberals squirm

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Keep flapping your yap.
Can I hand you another shovel? You’ve about worn your first one out.
As for you staying here? Suit yourself. I don’t see you having much luck selling here with your attitude.

Mark

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
🙄🙄

Are you still here?

No plans on going anywhere. Love seeing you liberals squirm

Liberals. LOL. Spend some time in the Hunter's Campfire forum and you'll see how liberals are treated on the site. There aren't many here that last very long.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
U
U
Ain't nobody got time for dat. We just here to hustle the Classifieds.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

175 members (29aholic, 673, 308xray, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 2500HD, 25 invisible), 1,808 guests, and 947 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,192
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.