Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

NcStar customer service Stick speaking

Originally Posted by Big Stick
It is a fascinatingly HILARIOUS fhuqking constant,that you Crying Karens always become a "we",as your Retardation exudes your quivering lips and trembling fingers...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude never diminishes in it's Oblivious Humor Quotient,as you "do" your BEST. Hint. LAUGHING!

Funnier than fhuqk,how you are under my spell...though I reckon that Imagination and Pretend beats the fhuqk outta your suffering being you. Type like me,a bit more for the "win". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for doing the best you can,with what AMAZINGLY little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

We have a failure to communicate...........Hah!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

There's zero need to perpetually reiterate,that NOTHING is fhuqking funnier than a Texan TRYING to "talk" Rifles or The Outdoors...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". It will only come as a "SURPRISE!" to you,that the only time you connect a dot,is when you go Full Ass Suck and plagiarize me. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for "living" vicariously.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
That’s f-ing funny right there

Free.. lmao

Full ass suck. Haha

Last edited by cooperfan; 12/08/20.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by robertham1
You did pick the correct 63’less brother.

I take a certain amount of pride in my heckling. He just left with a belly full of margaritas and a properly shamed conscious.

....and just when I figured I was done for the year.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Tell us again, Stinky, what do you do for a living?
W-2 or 1099's
PFS to show?

How bout you tell us again the dangers of shooting rifles in the cold? Try to wax eloquent this time and really get into the science of it, lol!

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rickety,

There's zero need to perpetually reiterate,that NOTHING is fhuqking funnier than a Texan TRYING to "talk" Rifles or The Outdoors...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". It will only come as a "SURPRISE!" to you,that the only time you connect a dot,is when you go Full Ass Suck and plagiarize me. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for "living" vicariously.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Funny sheite right there. Feel free to continue fattening up your head. Seafire is right your easier to bait than a school of little perch with worms.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Just got the email from vudoo. My rifle is almost ready to ship!!

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Leave it to poseur Larry to recommend a piece of schit Super-Poseur 6x scope to someone wanting to get into precision shooting ...while at the same time knocking Nightforce. Lol!!!! You can't make this schit up, WOW!

Meanwhile he and his imaginary "friend" are shooting in a hurricane. Lol. Wow +p !

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by cooperfan
Just got the email from vudoo. My rifle is almost ready to ship!!

Nice.... it’s almost a certainty that other .22’s will begin to gather some dust

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Have a ZC-4x20 on my Vudoo and it is working out really nice.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Leave it to poseur Larry to recommend a piece of schit Super-Poseur 6x scope to someone wanting to get into precision shooting ...while at the same time knocking Nightforce. Lol!!!! You can't make this schit up, WOW!

Meanwhile he and his imaginary "friend" are shooting in a hurricane. Lol. Wow +p !

His imaginary 'friend" is Elmo off of Sesame Street.... in case you were wondering...

saw a campfire member with a Voodoo, this past week end with his rifle...

He had a March 10 x 60 power on top of it...if that does any help for ya...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How very EXCITING,in that Shefire finally got to see an actual rifle...the "lucky" kchunt! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for her,Imagination and Pretend are free,so she can "afford" to "contribute". Hell,she can almost punctuate for herself too. ALMOST. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Woke up this morning to a herd of 'em,likely from shooting same yesterday and the days prior. Not that I'd wish to swipe ANY of the Sweet "Satisfactions" of Shefire's Imagination and Pretend. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless her poor poor(literally) heart,for for being glued to my EVERY word and EVERY Splendid Pixel as she "lives" vicariously.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Stick, is jr’s a 1.2 or 2? Any noticeable differences from your gen 1’s?

Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
BabyMan's is a Gen 2 and because he's only 2yrs old,it might be a spell before he accrues enough round count to extrapolate the mechanical differences in relative striker assemblies. Hint.(grin)

Do I wish my Gen 1's were different? Nope,as I've had ZERO issue(s) and beat on them bitches pretty good,with actual Trigger Time in less than "balmy" conditions. Had all (3) versions been available upon inception,I'd of certainly simplified and Gen 2'd the works,if only for the commonality. Hint.

It's a right proper Mind Fhuqk,that besides delivering INCREDIBLE Accuracy/Precision,that they also fend abuses happily. S/S Shilen 2oz BR Triggers in the Gen 1's and his wears a Timney. Jewell's break just fhuqking THINKING about it. Hint.

Laughing!........................

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
That swfa 1x4 looks good on that rifle i run 2 of them on 10/22 rifles and like them a-lot.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I think i am ready for a 16.5" ranch contour barreled action.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by swampkid
That swfa 1x4 looks good on that rifle i run 2 of them on 10/22 rifles and like them a-lot.

I like the 1-4’s although I did have ones parallax fail, but I believe what you’re looking at on the most left Vudoo is a 1-6 SWFA

Cooper-

I’ve got a couple/few 16s SWFAs and I suspect it’ll do what you ask of it. I did take one off the Vudoo and put a bushnell DMR on, which is working rather well.

Last edited by robertham1; 03/19/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SWFA makes multiple versions of the 1-4x and a couple have been cited here. In a nutshell,you get the exposed turret 1-4x SFP with the typical DMR lineal milscale reticle. Secondly,is the HD version of same,in either Illuminated T-post or Illuminated Donut,both in FFP and wearing a lineal scale. At a glance in HD,the Donuts wear exposed turrets,the T-post capped. None of which is pictured by me,in this Thread.(grin) Hint.

BabyMan's Vudoo wears a 1-6x HD FFP and is obviously capped. I rather think a LOT of said glass,which is why it is there and it'll connect dots by default. On low X's it's a Dot Sight and when max'd,you can REALLY stretch the bitch and do some schit(I have 'em on multiple other rifles too). That being said and despite my affinity for The Kali Krew,the 16x Fixed Fhuqker is a very bitter pill and the only thing schittier is the 20x version. Sadly,I have some of them too.(grin) Hint.

Coming full circle to a Handy/Dandy Vudoo,it's ALOTTA performance wrapped into a sound platform. The one pictured has a more Bentz-esque chamber geometry,rather than their typical Full Race version of same and I'm GOOD with that,for Utility. If I didn't already have an Annie 54 1717 D HB...there'd be a Vudoo Hummer in the fold. Hint.

Though it is still VERY fhuqking tempting!...................

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Thank's for the info Big Stick I remember when Vudoo had those said chambered rifles on sale.I should have jumped on one.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I never thought my rifle would get to me before the SWFA scope that I ordered at the same time.

No clue when my scope will ship to me

Last edited by cooperfan; 03/21/21.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

415 members (17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 40 invisible), 1,814 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,754
Posts18,495,412
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.