Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Rodney482
Originally Posted by coobie
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Whoa. Who are you to tell me what or what not to do? Besides, I thought you were out of here. What, the screen door hit you in the ass and you had to turn around to bitch at it?
Old RODNEY DICK makes new friends here everyday.STAY OFF THIS THREAD,THIS IS MY HOME.Funny chit..BAN the fuggers who tell me I am a Dil-Do..OMG laffin my a$$ off.

Ok boomer.... 64 years old and has nothing better to do than thread crap. What a pathetic life you must have.
What the HELL I thought I was on Ignore.Hard to believe your a LIAR,ya right.My life is great have a pension,401K,social security my chits payed off.BOOMER loves it. grin

Yes you and your squad are on ignore but I can still read your BS.
**Fyi post count is a false sense of importance
What the hell was I thinking I forgot THIS IS YOUR THREAD..Maybe have your family members should check your meds before you WIG out.Just saying ..laffin..

Last edited by coobie; 03/19/21.
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I need the cliff notes - between Rodney and Rick, who has more sand in their vagina?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Whoa. Who are you to tell me what or what not to do? Besides, I thought you were out of here. What, the screen door hit you in the ass and you had to turn around to bitch at it?

To be fair isn't this entire thread people telling a seller what to do and then getting mad that he didn't listen? I'd buy from him if the price is right. No reason not to.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm

To be fair isn't this entire thread people telling a seller what to do and then getting mad that he didn't listen? I'd buy from him if the price is right. No reason not to.
BUY away $2,500 for a $800 pre 1964 Winchester at best is a hell of a deal.When your done I have some land to sell you ..Laffin

Last edited by coobie; 03/19/21.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

BUY away $2,500 for a $800 pre 1964 Winchester at best is a hell of a deal.When your done I have some land to sell you ..Laffin

"...if the price is right." Context is tough, eh?

You not liking his price point is fine but hardly a reason for others not to work with him. When you ask $800 for one of yours and a buyer says it's only worth $600, we promise not to spend days trying to "cancel" you from the classifieds. This whole thread has a 10th grade Mean Girls vibe of guys piling on to run someone off because they disagree about the value of an item that apparently ended up selling for much closer to the OP's price than your disgruntled assessment. Just get over it...

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

"...if the price is right." Context is tough, eh?

You not liking his price point is fine but hardly a reason for others not to work with him. When you ask $800 for one of yours and a buyer says it's only worth $600, we promise not to spend days trying to "cancel" you from the classifieds. This whole thread has a 10th grade Mean Girls vibe of guys piling on to run someone off because they disagree about the value of an item that apparently ended up selling for much closer to the OP's price than your disgruntled assessment. Just get over it...
Peace and Love flower child..

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Ok Coozie post your pre 64’s for $800... Put up or shut up big boy.

I like guns | optics | fishing
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I told you $1,500 for each one because your a A$$HOLE but I don't sell chit to mental midgets.My guns are for my children/grand kids.You are such a sad sack but you make me laugh..

Last edited by coobie; 03/20/21.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I told you $1,500 for each one because your a A$$HOLE but I don't sell chit to mental midgets.My guns are for my children/grand kids.You are such a sad sack but you make me laugh..

Your good at running your suck about β€œworth $800” but no way would you sell for that.

Your the β€œim not selling my stuff but sure as [bleep] will tell you how to price yours”

You are nothing but [bleep] forum troll / internet knowitall

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Your good at running your suck about β€œworth $800” but no way would you sell for that.

Your the β€œim not selling my stuff but sure as [bleep] will tell you how to price yours”

You seem sad and angry.Medication might be your answer in life...
crazy

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

crazy

Finally realized you stepped in your own crap huh? Bout time

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

crazy

Finally realized you stepped in your own crap huh? Bout time
Ya you sure showed me.What a stooge..To fugging funny..How is your buying and selling going here now?Asking for a friend..

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
You’re still here.

Congratulations?

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~

Oh The Drama!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
You’re still here.

Congratulations?
Funny chit from a ROAD-NEY the Nitwit who wanted to be banned.
laugh

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
You’re still here.

Congratulations?
Funny chit from a ROAD-NEY the Nitwit who wanted to be banned.
laugh

We cross??

https://youtu.be/1Y6Es3lL8ts

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

491 members (219 Wasp, 160user, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 39 invisible), 13,625 guests, and 991 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,116
Posts18,542,168
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.