Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by szihn
Well lets see what the voice of experience says:

What would things been like [in Russia] if during periods of mass arrests people had not simply sat there, paling with terror at every bang on the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people?
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

What would things been like [in Russia] if during periods of mass arrests people had not simply sat there, paling with terror at every bang on the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people?
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

If I were asked today to formulate as concisely as possible what was the main cause of the ruinous revolution that swallowed up some 60 million of our people, I could not put it more accurately than to repeat: 'Men had forgotten God; that is why all this has happened.'
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

The strength or weakness of a society depends more on the level of its spiritual life than on its level of industrialization. Neither a market economy nor even general abundance constitutes the crowning achievement of human life. If a nation's spiritual energies have been exhausted, it will not be saved from collapse by the most perfect government structure or by any industrial development. A tree with a rotten core cannot stand.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Evil people always support each other; that is their chief strength.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

We didn't love freedom enough.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
believed every lie
The generation now coming out of Western schools is unable to distinguish good from bad. Even those words are unacceptable. This results in impaired thinking ability.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (Wow....that sums up the USA today very well. Jail yourself. Wear a mask. Quit your job. Live in fear of something that doesn't even exist in the form you are told it does. Accept an "election" that was not an election at all. Say nothing that offends evil and stupid people. Live in fear of them, and PAY YOUR TAXES you serf)

To coexist with communism on the same planet is impossible. Either it will spread, cancer-like, to destroy mankind, or else mankind will have to rid itself of communism (and even then face lengthy treatment for secondary tumors). Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn {cowards will simply say "I can't" and wrap themselves in that lie as if it's some kind of defense, caring nothing for the children they leave to the horrid future they allowed for them. God's judgement will be harsh for such cowards}

I have read Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn too.He was a bit long winded and boring. You can quote from him all you want but what he said does not make it so here.
There are a lot of ignorant and gullible people here on this forum who for the past 4 years believed every lie trump told. This is the problem we are having. 80
million people something other that reality.

Longwinded and boring?

You are a consummate fool.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Willicd76
Easiest solution without a civil war? Its very simple......anyone who turns away from the principles this country was founded on could have a bounty placed on them. Wouldnt take long for our "leaders" to straighten up. However, i would never condone violence!😬

Where's the gotdamn tracking number you promised? Til you post that, you can stfu.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by JeffP
If so What is it?

When conservatives realize that their votes no longer count, and stop believing that we can fix the nation's problems in the next election.

I guess the 2022 election will be telling
Originally Posted by Beaver10
A large population of people who once had means to provide food, shelter, water, and sanitation for themselves and families. Now finding it all gone, and a clear path to who caused their hardship, and for a political purpose.

This would touch off a massive rebellion that would turn into a revolution.

🦫

That could be right around the corner

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Wars don't "start" overnight. IMO, it's already happening.

But I get your question...what's gonna be our Pearl Harbor?

That I don't know.

I’m not sure either, but I’m pretty sure that we are going to wait longer than we should! In fact, I think we already have waited too long!
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Nobody really got mad about a fake election, so it's kinda hard to visualize anything that would make them go to war.

I have to agree !

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 03/22/21.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by mirage243
Easiest solution without a civil war? Its very simple......anyone who turns away from the principles this country was founded on could have a bounty placed on them. Wouldnt take long for our "leaders" to straighten up. However, i would never condone violence!😬

Where's the gotdamn tracking number you promised? Til you post that, you can stfu.

grin grin

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Originally Posted by coobie

grin grin

Thats the beauty of the internet over FTF conversations. You can still type while sucking each other off. Win/win for you two fhags.

Last edited by Willicd76; 03/22/21.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Originally Posted by coobie

grin grin

Thats the beauty of the internet over FTF conversations. You can still type while sucking each other off. Win/win for you two fhags.

You seem angry .. crazyAsk your wife if this is normal behavior ..You did seek her opinion last time you tried to screw somebody..

Last edited by coobie; 03/22/21.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
When govt policy is so bad that the citizens have nothing left and nothing to lose. They will fight back.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
It already happened and we were to scared to do anything about it. Biden Openly stole the election and nothing happened. That is undermining our rate to choose a leader and that's the peak for me.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
When govt policy is so bad that the citizens have nothing left and nothing to lose. They will fight back.

either that or simply accept the enslavement.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264
Stophel,

Because you’re such a jackass that you can’t understand the point I made and why I specifically chose those 2 quotes, makes you a fool, but my point still stands.

Each individual needs to decide whether he values any of his beliefs sufficiently to stand up for them. OTW, like your idiotic rant, it’s all talk. Talk is cheap.

Talk is cheap and I do understand your point.Now it is time to throw some insults back at you and the rest of your ignorant, gullible stupid dolt posse of cowards
pussy traitors. So why don`t you and your kind go line up to suck the dick of EX president Trump while he kisses the golden Idol of himself that was at CPAC or Corrupt Pussy
Ahole Cock Suckers.

I here Trump is expect you.

Last edited by funnybone; 03/23/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For those who say it isn't time - where is that line?? How much more abuse must We, The People endure from a PedoBiden dictatorship before we exercise the ultimate check on FedGov??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (batch, BB3, 7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 1,481 guests, and 903 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,056
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.