Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264
Originally Posted by 700LH
Civil war is a pipe dream that will never happen

I assume that this ^ pronouncement is based on your personal opinion of what level of government-imposed servitude your like minded American citizens would tolerate.

I found 2 dissenting opinions - separated by significant time and political ideological differences - both interesting and probably more indicative of the values of American Patriots:

“Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!” Patrick Henry Second Virginia Convention, St. John's Church Richmond, Virginia Mar. 23, 1775

"I say to you, this morning, that if you have never found something so dear and precious to you that you will die for it, then you aren't fit to live," Martin Luther King Atlanta’s Ebenezer Baptist Church Nov. 1967

It seems some on the 24HCF have walked further down The Road to Serfdom than I had imagined.

You're living in a fantasy world.

And to quote Martin Loofa Kang alongside Patrick Henry is a disgrace.

There will be a few more Ruby Ridge and Waco type episodes. There may even be a Marvin Heemeyer or two, But on the whole, the people in America will sheepishly accept ANYTHING that the people on TV tell them. The character for rebellion simply is not there. It exists in the hearts of a few of us, scattered about here and there, but too few and far between.

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
All they have to do is wait about 20 years and 90 percent of us will all be dead, or to old to put up much of a fight. Then it's over for the good old USA.

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I run a LGS in a blue state. I get a lot of one time customers who like to either complain about the onerous regulations which the state has visited upon them, OR complain about the elected jackasses in charge (federal or state level).

My reply is to simply ask 2 questions:

(1) Did you do anything to push back against the initiative process when Bloomberg and friends were frightening people with school shootings?

(2) Did you vote in the primary and gubernatorial elections in this state?

Most responses are a simple dumb stare and a mumbled reply about "I always vote."

With that kind of GAF attitude about the democratic process by shooters, no one really cares until AFTER their rights are infringed upon/ removed.

Remember, my audience does not consist of leftist vermin and Marxist idealists.

So, what is the average shooter doing to influence politics? Not a effing thing!

To answer the OP- when/ if the people get fed up, not until then.

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
If the 2022 elections are as crooked as was the case in 2020, that may do it. In the meantime, it seems that the Left is trying to provoke the Right into doing something sooner. This would be a big mistake and would assure that 2022 would solidify the Left's grip on power.

heheheh.... Yeah, that pretty well sums it up right there, boys, "don't you rape my wife again, or you're gonna get it for sure!"
Jesus H Christ....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BobBrown
If stealing a Presidential election in broad daylight won’t set one off then what will?

They’re raping us , our kids , and their kids and we’re hypothesizing on what will make us mad enough to fight back .

Seriously?

The only thing that is getting raped here is the truth.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by BobBrown
If stealing a Presidential election in broad daylight won’t set one off then what will?

They’re raping us , our kids , and their kids and we’re hypothesizing on what will make us mad enough to fight back .

Seriously?

The only thing that is getting raped here is the truth.

If you were in a summertime outhouse in MS with Old Coot , you’d know it. You phugging gweerrr . You’d need twice as much toilet paper for at least twenty .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by szihn
Well lets see what the voice of experience says:

What would things been like [in Russia] if during periods of mass arrests people had not simply sat there, paling with terror at every bang on the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people?
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

What would things been like [in Russia] if during periods of mass arrests people had not simply sat there, paling with terror at every bang on the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people?
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

If I were asked today to formulate as concisely as possible what was the main cause of the ruinous revolution that swallowed up some 60 million of our people, I could not put it more accurately than to repeat: 'Men had forgotten God; that is why all this has happened.'
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

The strength or weakness of a society depends more on the level of its spiritual life than on its level of industrialization. Neither a market economy nor even general abundance constitutes the crowning achievement of human life. If a nation's spiritual energies have been exhausted, it will not be saved from collapse by the most perfect government structure or by any industrial development. A tree with a rotten core cannot stand.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Evil people always support each other; that is their chief strength.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

We didn't love freedom enough.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
believed every lie
The generation now coming out of Western schools is unable to distinguish good from bad. Even those words are unacceptable. This results in impaired thinking ability.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (Wow....that sums up the USA today very well. Jail yourself. Wear a mask. Quit your job. Live in fear of something that doesn't even exist in the form you are told it does. Accept an "election" that was not an election at all. Say nothing that offends evil and stupid people. Live in fear of them, and PAY YOUR TAXES you serf)

To coexist with communism on the same planet is impossible. Either it will spread, cancer-like, to destroy mankind, or else mankind will have to rid itself of communism (and even then face lengthy treatment for secondary tumors). Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn {cowards will simply say "I can't" and wrap themselves in that lie as if it's some kind of defense, caring nothing for the children they leave to the horrid future they allowed for them. God's judgement will be harsh for such cowards}

I have read Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn too.He was a bit long winded and boring. You can quote from him all you want but what he said does not make it so here.
There are a lot of ignorant and gullible people here on this forum who for the past 4 years believed every lie trump told. This is the problem we are having. 80
million people beleiving something other that reality.

Last edited by funnybone; 03/22/21.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by szihn
Well lets see what the voice of experience says:

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

If I were asked today to formulate as concisely as possible what was the main cause of the ruinous revolution that swallowed up some 60 million of our people, I could not put it more accurately than to repeat: 'Men had forgotten God; that is why all this has happened.'
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

The strength or weakness of a society depends more on the level of its spiritual life than on its level of industrialization. Neither a market economy nor even general abundance constitutes the crowning achievement of human life. If a nation's spiritual energies have been exhausted, it will not be saved from collapse by the most perfect government structure or by any industrial development. A tree with a rotten core cannot stand.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Evil people always support each other; that is their chief strength.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

We didn't love freedom enough.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
believed every lie
The generation now coming out of Western schools is unable to distinguish good from bad. Even those words are unacceptable. This results in impaired thinking ability.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (Wow....that sums up the USA today very well. Jail yourself. Wear a mask. Quit your job. Live in fear of something that doesn't even exist in the form you are told it does. Accept an "election" that was not an election at all. Say nothing that offends evil and stupid people. Live in fear of them, and PAY YOUR TAXES you serf)

To coexist with communism on the same planet is impossible. Either it will spread, cancer-like, to destroy mankind, or else mankind will have to rid itself of communism (and even then face lengthy treatment for secondary tumors). Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn {cowards will simply say "I can't" and wrap themselves in that lie as if it's some kind of defense, caring nothing for the children they leave to the horrid future they allowed for them. God's judgement will be harsh for such cowards}

I have read Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn too.He was a bit long winded and boring. You can quote from him all you want but what he said does not make it so here.
There are a lot of ignorant and gullible people here on this forum who for the past 4 years believed every lie trump told. This is the problem we are having. 80
million people something other that reality.

A chick with a digk could assassinate you .LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Stophel,

Because you’re such a jackass that you can’t understand the point I made and why I specifically chose those 2 quotes, makes you a fool, but my point still stands.

Each individual needs to decide whether he values any of his beliefs sufficiently to stand up for them. OTW, like your idiotic rant, it’s all talk. Talk is cheap.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by JeffP
If so What is it?

When you cant move about freely and are hungry...............it will at that time be very hot.

Trump Won!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wars don't "start" overnight. IMO, it's already happening.

But I get your question...what's gonna be our Pearl Harbor?

That I don't know.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This time if left alone the democrats will bankrupt America and the start selling it off to the highest bidder. They sold most of it to china. People will fight when given no other choice. Now 75 to 80% of the people have no choice and do not count. Only the illegals count. They are our replacements.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 03/21/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is no future without people answering for crimes of the past. People who committed the crimes need to be prosecuted and removed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win]

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264
Stophel,

Because you’re such a jackass that you can’t understand the point I made and why I specifically chose those 2 quotes, makes you a fool, but my point still stands.

Each individual needs to decide whether he values any of his beliefs sufficiently to stand up for them. OTW, like your idiotic rant, it’s all talk. Talk is cheap.

I used no foul language with you, nor made any personal attacks beyond saying you lived in a fantasy world if you thought that a large number of Americans would actually stand up for the ideals of "Liberty or death!". I would have been happy to apologize if I had misunderstood your point, and you had politely explained it to me. But not now, dipschidt.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
That fugktard funnybone thinks it's him.

Originally Posted by renegade50
I'm an Oracle ...
You are a bug....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nobody really got mad about a fake election, so it's kinda hard to visualize anything that would make them go to war.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Nah, we're not there. We're already about 350 miles down that road to the left.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

we were there in november, too many were too stupid to realize it

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You mean like out right theft of a presidential election?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

510 members (219DW, 219 Wasp, 2500HD, 1badf350, 1936M71, 222Sako, 60 invisible), 2,450 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,441
Posts18,489,474
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.