Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I cuss everybody, for everything, all the time. What's the problem?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I must have x-ray vision 🥴

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A 5-year-old girl is usually driven to school every day by her grandpa but when he had a bad cold, Granny drove her instead.

That night the little girl told her parents that the ride to school with Granny was very different.

“What made it different”? Asked her parents.

“Oh”, she said, “Granny and I didn’t see a single tosser, blind bastard, foreign prick, or wanker, anywhere on the way to school today”.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My daughter tells me to just go ahead and say it. I try not to swear in front of her. She knows it's coming.

I just about rip the wheel off the column when I see a person who is trying to pass a semi at 66mph and the truck is doing 65.9.

I do chuckle when I see a car with it's hazards on doin 30 on the highway in a snowstorm. If your that afraid, stay home. We know the weather is bad

Last edited by Joel/AK; 03/22/21.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by 5sdad

.... you're not paying enough attention to your surroundings.

Troof!!!

Originally Posted by bruinruin
I must be hyper-focused then.

That made me literally LOL...

I think the worst of my kids’ vocab was learned as I drove them to school.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I think God will forgive your cursing if you are working livestock or operating machinery. Or driving!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Most of the time I'm cussing the MFer........then there are times I'm the MFer getting cussed at....

and for good reason.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"If you aren't terrified then you don't understand the situation". USAF Pilot training manual

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Is it proper to flip off autonomous cars?

1Minute
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Took my youngest grandson (nine years old) out for a day of coyote calling last week. He's my hunting partner. Some dick was tailgating us, I was doing 60 mph on a 55 mph stretch of road, azzhole passed us flashing his brights and I heard my grandson say, "Go fugk yourself bitch". Yep, he's learned well from his granddad!

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Guilty as charged but only because everybody on the road except me IS a stupid emeffer!!!

A few years ago my wife and I were taking my grown daughter and SIL to the airport at Jackson and at that time there was a traffic circle to get traffic through the intersection (not there anymore thank goodness). Anyhow I was established in the circle and a “stupid emeffer” came shooting in from my right and almost nailed us. I mean a miss of only a couple of feet. When I yelled his new nickname. My daughter yelled, “Dad!” and my wife just shook her head 😀

Every now and then they remind me about it. 😊

Just be happy you're not in EP. The genius "Capital Improvement " morons here thought it was a good idea to start installing traffic circles all over town - where 90% of the population is messikans who have no idea how to navigate them. Not to mention the hare-brained micro traffic circles they decided to put in residential neighborhoods, which serve no purpose other than to frustrate the living fuug out of motorists. They're so small you can't even get a truck through them so most just pop the curbs and simply drive over them. Fuggin' morons . You wouldn't believe the idiotic crap they come up with in this town. I could go on and on but you get the picture.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Guilty as charged but only because everybody on the road except me IS a stupid emeffer!!!

A few years ago my wife and I were taking my grown daughter and SIL to the airport at Jackson and at that time there was a traffic circle to get traffic through the intersection (not there anymore thank goodness). Anyhow I was established in the circle and a “stupid emeffer” came shooting in from my right and almost nailed us. I mean a miss of only a couple of feet. When I yelled his new nickname. My daughter yelled, “Dad!” and my wife just shook her head 😀

Every now and then they remind me about it. 😊

Just be happy you're not in EP. The genius "Capital Improvement " morons here thought it was a good idea to start installing traffic circles all over town - where 90% of the population is messikans who have no idea how to navigate them. Not to mention the hare-brained micro traffic circles they decided to put in residential neighborhoods, which serve no purpose other than to frustrate the living fuug out of motorists. They're so small you can't even get a truck through them so most just pop the curbs and simply drive over them. Fuggin' morons . You wouldn't believe the idiotic crap they come up with in this town. I could go on and on but I'm sure you get the picture.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I knew i was getting bad when the guy in front of me didn t go fast enough when the light changed,i blew the horn and my daughter yelled from her car seat,"some time today ,[bleep] !

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by 5sdad

.... you're not paying enough attention to your surroundings.
And you're certainly NOT driving in the Murderapolis/Shot Paul area... smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
You want to see something that will make you swear.....I was doing 70 down the interstate through Syracuse over the weekend. Some punks thought it would be fun to play chicken with the truck, using one of those new fangled drones. It was quite interesting to see that drone heading towards my windshield, and it was about at my front bumper when I finally swerved and missed it, so close I could see the propellers spinning.All I could think of was being on the bike and that thing hitting someone in the face with those blades. I'm sure someone is getting a good laugh at the look on my face in their video.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1lessdog, 1936M71, 1800topsoil, 007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 65 invisible), 2,559 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,692
Posts18,494,109
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.