Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe the two Mikes are spies, maybe they fugged up. The Commie's were probably keeping an eye on them, then when Canada busted the lady, they simply arrested them. If they are spies then I dont care.

The fact the Lady lives in luxury and the Mikes live in poor conditions is concerning. That's Trudeau's responsibility, but because he is a tail wagging Commie himself he will give the chanks 2 years to cut that out.

GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I find it very difficult to believe these two Canadians were arrested for any other reason but retaliation.

I also have zero problem with shutting down sales ( and purchasing) to China

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Interesting that the two mikes have both received "fair trials" and that portion of blackmail is now complete.
Waiting for a verdict...since 99% of cases are found guilty, I think we all know where we are going.

So if these two get lynched what is the Canadian government going to do?....

Answer......the same thing they did when Iran shot down a civilian airliner, FA.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Originally Posted by 673
Not all Commie's are Asian, just sayin.

673;
Good evening to you sir, I trust the week was good to you and you're all well up there.

If it was up to me, I'd gladly trade Prince Sparkle Socks and Hangover Bill for the two Michaels who are being held for ransom by the Chinese communist government.

As I'm sure you've noted now too, the news is full of stories about "Asian racism" now so there's definitely some push back happening in the propaganda arms of the MSM - which might indicate they're worried - or not - I'm not certain.

For sure though personally whenever possible I've stopped purchasing goods made in China, but when it comes to electronics that's a tough thing to do now as even my LG phone is made there, you know?

Honestly there's so much PM Shiny Pony does to make us look weak and stupid to the rest of the world that it's tough to find a starting point of what we should do, but sending a couple of our culls there would at very least make me feel as if it was step in the right direction.

All the best to you this spring regardless - saw our first marmots of the year today so it might be here to stay.

Dwayne

"weak and stupid" we have been overwhelmed with weak and stupid because, the smart ones are outnumbered, and we appear weak because we have been divided as a Country by race. Its a "us vs them" approach.

Canadians are far from being weak as a People, the foundations of the Country and the People who built it pound for pound, can't be compared to any other.

The combined effort of Canada's Native People, and enterprising Fur trading entities, (white People) has been destroyed.
All Canadian's need to wake up.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
What will the Liberal government do ?

Exactly as China tells them.

China paid good money for them.....

IC B2

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Estimates of 20,000 members of the "united front" in Canada. Seems low to me, 20,000 in BC maybe.
How are we going to deal with them if we get into a static with China?

Is anyone confused about how seeds of racism are planted, then watered by the same?

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
Seems easy solution to me, stop selling pork, chicken, coal, grain, canola,lumber, to them like Australia did. When they start starving and their people start attacking the CCP you will get a better bargaining stance. Convince all the G7 to do the same and you will get results. Block all incoming Chinese junk. As for Trudeau's feeble push back which was pathetic in my view. Trudeau needs to grow a pair.

Trudeau sure doesn't have any balls now...

[Linked Image from thepubliceditor.com]

John

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
LOL The one on the left looks more manly than the cross legged, fancy socks, wig wearing one on the right.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
LOL The one on the left looks more manly than the cross legged, fancy socks, wig wearing one on the right.

Definitely more stones 😉

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

158 members (1eyedmule, 160user, 2UP, 44mc, 3333vl, 308ld, 14 invisible), 1,550 guests, and 926 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,772
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.