Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

https://www.infowars.com/posts/tues...g-on-climate-change-economic-inequality/

Watch live discussion: Police Identify 21-Year-Old Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa Boulder Colorado Murderer Is Liberal Democrat Islamist From Syria

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 03/23/21.
GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
More likely than not.... bought the gun with his stimulus check....

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Watch live discussion: Police Identify 21-Year-Old Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa Boulder Colorado Murderer Is Liberal Democrat Islamist From Syria

I hope you're right, but I need a better source than Alex Jones.

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarquin

He's been wrong before, but has a much better record than Faux News or any other media banned from YouTube, Google and the big tech giants.
He gives his sources credit and usually finds them before I can scanning the conservative news wires.
He just stated it while I am writing this.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There was another thread earlier that talked about the shooter. This was my response.

The headline should read:

Trump Hating Muslim Left Wing Extremist Attacks Boulder Grocery Shoppers and The Second Amendment.

While the FBI was busy trying to convince the American populace that the unarmed incursion into the Capitol building on January 6 was actually an insurrection orchestrated by right wing extremists intent on overthrowing the government, the organization once again overlooked the painfully obvious. Wray's FBI, working diligently to solidify its position as an arm of the Democratic party, was almost single minded in its focus on bringing those who dared to jaunt through the hallowed halls of Congress to swift and unmerciful justice. Meanwhile a Muslim American who essentially has an "I Want To Slaughter Americans" Billboard strapped to his oversize ass mowed down morgue loads of Americans at a Colorado supermarket, taking what will prove to be a very effective simultaneous swipe at the Second Amendment in the process. Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, known affectionately in his mosque as "Jihad Johnny," had been under surveillance by the FBI in early 2020, but according to Wray, his Facebook posts warning that he was going to "slaughter infidels at a Boulder grocery store" didn't warrant any special concern. Wray offered that as soon as the FBI could cover their tracks on the shooting, they'd get right back to their time tested "look over there" tactic for diverting the public's attention away from their systematic ambush on conservative America. Wray took the opportunity to tout his success in mandating the right wing extremism training he foist upon the military as one his prouder moments with the agency. "As far as wagging the dog goes, this is as good as it gets."

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 03/23/21.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I won't even look at anything Alex Jones crps out. His cred percentage isn't high enough.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I won't even look at anything Alex Jones cr@ps out. His cred percentage isn't high enough.

😄

That's exactly what I just said when scrolling this thread when I saw goofball paul...

*** You are ignoring this loser ***

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
What Dave said.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

He's been wrong before, but has a much better record than Faux News or any other media banned from YouTube, Google and the big tech giants.
He gives his sources credit and usually finds them before I can scanning the conservative news wires.

Well, he was spectacularly wrong when he claimed Sandy Hook was a hoax. If you can't get that one right, you've got a major IQ/credibility problem.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
There was another thread earlier that talked about the shooter. This was my response.

The headline should read:

Trump Hating Muslim Left Wing Extremist Attacks Boulder Grocery Shoppers and The Second Amendment.

While the FBI was busy trying to convince the American populace that the unarmed incursion into the Capitol building on January 6 was actually an incursion orchestrated by right wing extremists intent on overthrowing the government, the organization once again overlooked the painfully obvious. Wray's FBI, working diligently to solidify its position as an arm of the Democratic party, was almost single minded in its focus on bringing those who dared to jaunt through the hallowed halls of Congress to swift and unmerciful justice. Meanwhile a Muslim American who essentially has an "I Want To Slaughter Americans" Billboard strapped to his oversize ass mowed down morgue loads of Americans at a Colorado supermarket, taking what will prove to be a very effective simultaneous swipe at the Second Amendment in the process. Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, known affectionately in his mosque as "Jihad Johnny," had been under surveillance by the FBI in early 2020, but according to Wray, his Facebook posts warning that he was going to "slaughter infidels at a Boulder grocery store" didn't warrant any special concern. Wray offered that as soon as the FBI could cover their tracks on the shooting, they'd get right back to their time tested "look over there" tactic for diverting the public's attention away from their systematic ambush on conservative America. Wray took the opportunity to tout his success in mandating the right wing extremism training he foist upon the military as one his prouder moments with the agency. "As far as wagging the dog goes, this is as good as it gets."

That was awesome!

Tarquin
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mikieb
More likely than not.... bought the gun with his stimulus check....

It happened, what is it, right before there's a big decision on whether or not cities can ban guns over state/ individual rights?
I'm looking for more information to see where his motive and who his handlers are. The timing seems too coincidental ...

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Well, he was spectacularly wrong when he claimed Sandy Hook was a hoax. If you can't get that one right, you've got a major IQ/credibility problem.

You drank the CNN koolaid.
Anybody can see a credibility problem when your source is Goofball Paul.

Here's the true response.

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=5c7205bc38c608001f11067b

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
National File reveals all of the killer's social media posts during this stream.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, that won't get much Propaganda Corps air and print time.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
ICE don't do their jobs well, They should deport these people they have no business living here.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (1eyedmule, 44mc, 3333vl, 7887mm08, 308ld, 35, 11 invisible), 1,537 guests, and 884 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,772
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.