-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why should she salute. She is not in the Military. A simple "good morning (afternoon, evening) Marine" would suffice

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Did you expect anything less??

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
above all, libs and leftists hate the flag and the military

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by jnyork
I think I would be disturbed (pissed off) to see her saluting. Saluting is a privilege that is reserved for those that have earned it through service to their country, military, LE, etc.

I was when Trump turned into a cheap gesture.

Reagan started the practice. Were you pissed at him too?

Tarquin
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Leave it to Faux to give the repuks some bullshit to play with.

Surprised to see your post. I thought I saw you disappear when I flushed this morning.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
What has our country come to. This is beyond pathetic and wrong and makes me sick to my stomach !!!! . Again this is wrong!

Last edited by andrews1958; 03/23/21.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Tarquin
I think I would be disturbed (pissed off) to see her saluting. Saluting is a privilege that is reserved for those that have earned it through service to their country, military, LE, etc.

No he served in thr army. He didn't call troops suckers and looses.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Neither did Trump. And since when do you have to serve to salute the troops? Biden didn't. Conveniently you ignore that fact. Nor did Harris. You ignore that too. And of course you don't give a flying [bleep] about the troops since you're defending Harris's disrespecting them.

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/23/21.

Tarquin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Why should she salute. She is not in the Military. A simple "good morning (afternoon, evening) Marine" would suffice

That's correct.
But faux has to start bullshit so it's viewers can carry it onto here.
Gives these water boys something to do.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Charlie,

Are you happy with president biden so far? Serious question don’t reply with some bs about trump

IC B3

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

SAc!
The word would be better place if your mother would have Spit rather than swallowed

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Neither did Trump. And since when do you have to serve to salute the troops? Biden didn't. Conveniently you ignore that fact. Nor did Harris. You ignore that too. And of course you don't give a flying [bleep] about the troops since you're defending Harris's disrespecting them.

Trump damn sure did calll em suckers & loosers and with his eyes open, as a telling sign he meant it.
As opposed to whenever on campaign he would always close his eyes when he would say nobody respects the military as he, a telling sign of a liar.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

That's correct.

It's customary. But let's concede she shouldn't have to since she hates the military. Is it too much to ask for her to respectfully say "thank you"? She can't even do that! But let's be clear: her refusal to salute has nothing to do with eschewing a dubious custom and everything in the world to do with convening her contempt for the uniform and everything it represents. And Charlie is just fine with that.

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/23/21.

Tarquin
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Charlie,

Are you happy with president biden so far? Serious question don’t reply with some bs about trump

Miserable fùcks! love misery so most likely yes.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Leave it to Faux to give the repuks some bullshit to play with.

Hey Charlie,
Do you spit or swallow?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Charlie,

OK to date. Three months in, we will see if you guys really have a legit bitch or just repeating what faux says.

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Part of the things Sac is so proud of

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by mirage243
Part of the things Sac is so proud of

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Example of what faux tells you so you carry it like the water boy.
Fool!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

That's correct.

It's customary. But let's concede she shouldn't have to since she hates the military. Is it too much to ask for her to respectfully say "thank you"? She can't even do that! But let's be clear: her refusal to salute has nothing to do with eschewing a dubious custom and everything in the world to do with convening her contempt for the uniform and everything it represents. And Charlie is just fine with that.

LOL
Most likely she did.
You weren't there so you don't know do you.
But just let faux say she spit at em and you would believe it.
Every day all day long; it's what they do to keep you coming back.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Charlie,

OK to date. Three months in, we will see if you guys really have a legit bitch or just repeating what faux says.

OK to date? The highest illegal border crossings in 30 years? Tens of thousands of illegal immigrant children in the same "cages" you condemned when Trump had only a few hundred---all of them entitled to free healthcare and spreading CV-19 like no tomorrow. Bitch slapped by China, Russia, the Nork's and Iran. Rising fuel prices. $3.8 billion in "stimulus" given to illegal immigrants and only a fraction of the trillion actually relevant to stimulating the economy. On record to be the highest deficit spending president in history. Highest tax increases in 30 years with enormous job and GDP killing consequences. Restarting the cold war with Russia. Feminising the military and purging it of the only soldiers suited for actually killing the enemy. A flood of illegals further depressing wages for working-class Americans who are already being out-competed by robots and exporting jobs overseas. A complete denial of any conception of borders (MS-13 flooding into the country). But hey, it's all good says SACharlie. whistle

It should be "Communist Charlie".

Tarquin
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

104 members (10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, 99Ozarks, 673, 15 invisible), 1,630 guests, and 998 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,484
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.