Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by rmb721
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Wait, what?...………..Where's Beto?

Hopefully, surrounded by illegal drug dealers.

On a stage in a Mexican Boy’s town. Fuqking a Fugged by a donkey.

Small edit.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
If I chase and shoot you with my red Ryder does that make it an assault weapon?

Careful you’ll shoot your eye out kid!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Wait til your employer tells you to turn in your AR or give up your job, or your banker calls in your mortgage unless you surrender that “assault rifle”.
Internet purchases, browsing history, etc will be all the evidence they need, but 4473s are out there if needed.
Well, I'm home free. I don't have an employer except myself, and I don't have any mortgages or any other debt except maybe the water and electricity I've used this month.

You get SS?

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by denton
1994: Dems passed Assault Weapons Ban.

2 months later, they overwhelmingly lost the House of Representatives.

You would think that they would take a lesson from that. But Biden is so weak that the special interest groups that put him in office are running wild.

Elections are rigged now, so they have no fear.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
So many people are blinded by normalcy bias. "It's never happened before!".. so they think it never will. It is the height of foolishness.

IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
pResident Joe "Pedo" Biden can F U C K OFF - our guns, our right to own what we want. If he doesn't like it HE can renounce his citizenship and leave America.

This

Fück Joe byron
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Beto can come take mine himself

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Stophel
So many people are blinded by normalcy bias. "It's never happened before!".. so they think it never will. It is the height of foolishness.

Good post.
Blind to everything over the horizon.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
An assault weapon ban will probably work as well as the war on drugs and make a lot of folks extremely wealthy.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Wait til your employer tells you to turn in your AR or give up your job, or your banker calls in your mortgage unless you surrender that “assault rifle”.
Internet purchases, browsing history, etc will be all the evidence they need, but 4473s are out there if needed.
Well, I'm home free. I don't have an employer except myself, and I don't have any mortgages or any other debt except maybe the water and electricity I've used this month.

You get SS?

$164 a month, never paid much in.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
An assault weapon ban will probably work as well as the war on drugs and make a lot of folks extremely wealthy.

Underground GUNROAD is gonna blow ; ] harriet washtub aint shlt!

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I haven't read this whole thread, but I'll put in my .02. What we're dealing with is pure evil.

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Haven't read it all either Ethan. Tell you guys the truth...if the Dems push too hard...it will be their end in more ways than one. The 2a MUST be a line in the sand that isn't crossed. Its all we have insuring our freedom...our liberty. Its worth sacrificing it all for. Far more worthy than some border in the middle east. This is our calling...NOW. We must stand firm.

GOD Bless America
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
They never let a crisis go to waste.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Quak
Haven't read it all either Ethan. Tell you guys the truth...if the Dems push too hard...it will be their end in more ways than one. The 2a MUST be a line in the sand that isn't crossed. Its all we have insuring our freedom...our liberty. Its worth sacrificing it all for. Far more worthy than some border in the middle east. This is our calling...NOW. We must stand firm.

I just posted on my FB page.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"No gun control. No compromise. None. Uninfringe the 2nd Amendment. This is where I'm coming from. This is who I am."

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

"No gun control. No compromise. None. Uninfringe the 2nd Amendment. This is where I'm coming from. This is who I am."

Uuuh You are gonna make a whole lot of people mad.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by middlechild

Why? Because he put a gloss leupold on a cheap AR with no forward assist?

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
The only cure is to re-educate them when it comes to the term "shall not be infringed".

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Originally Posted by middlechild

Why? Because he put a gloss leupold on a cheap AR with no forward assist?

Well ph ucking excuse us big money hustla

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by denton
1994: Dems passed Assault Weapons Ban.

2 months later, they overwhelmingly lost the House of Representatives.

You would think that they would take a lesson from that. But Biden is so weak that the special interest groups that put him in office are running wild.

They did. The lesson learned was never rely on the American People and the election process.CHEAT and STEAL elections is much more effective and permanent.

They no longer fear the voting public, they have Dominion.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

116 members (300_savage, 41rem, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 15 invisible), 1,870 guests, and 987 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,711
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.