Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Local News this evening showed Sen Ted Cruz on the Floor arguing against the current Gun Control Bills The DemoRat’s are trying to pass on Bills they approved last month.

DemoRat’s will need 10 Republicans to switch sides to pull off passing those Bills. So far they aren’t having any luck.

So I’m betting Hiden Biden will try to ram new Gun Bans through by Executive Order.

We all new this was coming when Biden stole the White House. 😡

I don’t think so.

The Democrats are in full control except for the 60 vote cloture (filibuster) rule. They have the power and the votes to rescind that rule. They will do just that very shortly and will be able to pass anything and everything.

If by some miracle, they cannot get the 50 votes needed to rescind the filibuster rule before 2022, the 2022 “election” ( selection) will take care of that minor problem. At most, we have two years before they control the Senate with a filibuster proof majority.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
There will be more shootings soon

Yup, get ready!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Rifles And More
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
There will be more shootings soon

They happen everyday. Nobody gives a [bleep] because they are in Chicago and Baltimore. And the wrong color.

When I asked the lady at the post office why the flag was half staff she said for the victims in ATL.
I said, "the 8 people who got killed?
She said "yes".
I said" that's a good weekend in South Philly".
Your absolutely right.
Anyone outside of the new narrative is marginalized.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
If you want extra mags, now is the time.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by steve4102

The Democrats are in full control except for the 60 vote cloture (filibuster) rule. They have the power and the votes to rescind that rule. They will do just that very shortly and will be able to pass anything and everything.

If your state is basically moderate or conservtive, and it has a democrat senator, you need to write to your senator and adk him/her to vote against gun control. If enough people do that, we can win.

The people in favor of gun control are like, " Oh yeah, I guess that's OK." But the people against it wil vote against you, any family members, and contribute $$$ to your opponents until the end of time.

We're single issue voters.

They need to know that.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I work for a major grocery chain running the vendor services.
So I work in the back room on and around the listing dock.
My truck is 20 yards away and within sight 90% of my day with an AR10 on the back seat.
My biggest concern about retrieving a weapon and trying to stop this kind of sitting would be getting shot by a customer or cop.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by steve4102

If your state is basically moderate or conservtive, and it has a democrat senator, you need to write to your senator and adk him/her to vote against gun control. If enough people do that, we can win.

The people in favor of gun control are like, " Oh yeah, I guess that's OK." But the people against it wil vote against you, any family members, and contribute $$$ to your opponents until the end of time.

We're single issue voters.

They need to know that.

Sorry, but the Uniparty no longer cares what voters think. They have "The Most Sophisticated Election Fraud Network Ever Developed" (Joe Biden)

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
An AR-15-style pistol, modified with an arm brace, was used in the shooting, a senior law enforcement source told CNN on condition of anonymity. A search of the suspect's home turned up other weapons, the source said.

]

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Why an AR pistol? Why not just a decent pistol as they're both likely 9mm? I'm not opposed to AR's or the pistol variants. They all have their place in the right circumstance.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by AKduck
Water was getting hot over the border bullsh*t. Que shooter attention.

Yep. They had to send in a Muzzy with an AR to change the narrative.

Wonder what kinds of DNA altering drugs they gave him to make him "unsociable".

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rainshot
Why an AR pistol? Why not just a decent pistol as they're both likely 9mm? I'm not opposed to AR's or the pistol variants. They all have their place in the right circumstance.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Where did some Muslim shixtbird get the ammo? It is not beyond the realm of possibility that he was stocked up, but I'd call it highly unlikely. What government agency supplied him?

The whole AR pistol thing is weird too. Nothing against AR pistols, but few gun people are going to use one. A good conventional high-cap pistol would have been more effective or better yet, a carbine.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Where did some Muslim shixtbird get the ammo? It is not beyond the realm of possibility that he was stocked up, but I'd call it highly unlikely. What government agency supplied him?

The whole AR pistol thing is weird too. Nothing against AR pistols, but few gun people are going to use one. A good conventional high-cap pistol would have been more effective or better yet, a carbine.

They always seem to use the particular combination of features that the Dems (and deep state) are Jonesing to ban at that particular point in time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lima1seven
Just saw it on Fox News. Biden was giving press briefing and said ban assault weapons.

That would mean an immediate ban on the entire Democrat administration and Congress.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It would also mean that the President's entire security team would need to be disarmed, for surely their weapons fall under this category.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Redneck
And this is somehow a surprise??? Shooting yesterday - calls for assault weapons bans today... Page one of the damned Dem playbook..

Remember - NEVER let a crisis go to waste!

That is exactly what Trudeau did here in Canada last year. Been dancing on those graves ever since.

https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...s-shooting-nova-scotia/story?id=70428399

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Every time there is a shooting this happens.
So if any enemies of the USA whether they be, Mussie, Chanks, or other......all they gotta do is go on a shooting spree every couple days and they will have achieved their objective...to disarm the Nation they wish to attack.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Obama/Biden/Harris administration will issue an EO within a week!

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 56 invisible), 2,559 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,577
Posts18,492,049
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.