B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Paulie has problems with just about anything he dips into........... laugh

Ex wives are fair game here.

She/they was/were smart to get some distance from you...

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Ex wives are fair game here.

She/they was/were smart to get some distance from you...

Yeah, they weren't as attracted to me as you are.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

? grin
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I don’t know about components but this sure looks like the sort of thing that’d fetch a lot higher price in our times:

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1022587421?pid=245620

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

? grin
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Shouldn't be off on some anti-capitalistic Chinese manufactured product rant?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
I don’t know about components but this sure looks like the sort of thing that’d fetch a lot higher price in our times:

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1022587421?pid=245620

https://osagecountyguns.com/firearms/sig-sauer-p365-9mm-with-thumb-safety.html

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Whorey fook, one retailer has a price different than another! What next Larry, free shipping? 😭

The whorer!

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 03/26/21. Reason: Having good time long

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hmmmm.....order placed on Tuesday and Larry just left it at my back door.

Maybes there’s something to this Internet thing after all....

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 16bore
Hmmmm.....order placed on Tuesday and Larry just left it at my back door.

Maybes there’s something to this Internet thing after all....

Hmmmmm.

So, you can look around and then decide for yourself if you want to purchase something for the price offered by various retailers? All without whining?

The horror.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by 16bore
Those jack wagons got me for 3 more boxes of 243 80 TTSX for $50/box! What the hell? Got an email notification that it was in stock, then clicked like 4 times and the next thing I know I get a UPS notification! Didn’t have to go to Walmart in my jammies...or a beef jerky oops..gun show.

And some son of a bitch will have the nerve to leave it on my porch.

Larry doesn’t know what he’s doing!! The horror!!

I hear that. I needed 6mm ARC dies, an AR scope mount and wanted to snag the newest Hornady manual. Put it in my cart but needed 4.70 more to get free shipping, added a 6.5 Grendel Crimp die and got free shipping, immediate email the order went thru and the package said it will hit me in April...

I tried Midsouth, Graf's and Natchez. None of the 3 had all of the stuff I wanted, so Larry got my business. Didn't see more than a buck or two difference in price between any of them on that order.

You guys got ripped off just like i did with those dies that cost $39 and I received 4 days later.

Damn you Midway for those ridiculous high prices and having stuff in stock. My wallet is suing you!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s almost too much to bear!😭

What fresh Hell is this?
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Bitching is free. It costs real money to actually buy something. Well, as real as we pretend money is anyway.

I personally do more bitching than buying, but when ya gotta, ya gotta! smile

Last edited by las; 04/03/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Oh well, about 2 yrs ago many of the guns stores were full of everything you wanted. Now we complain. I bought a pound of Power Pistol for $35 after tax. It was high, but at 4 or 5 gr. in a 9MM , it will last an awfull long time, and I still have some from 5 yrs ago. We can stop shooting for a few months and that will help. It is bad out there. Bad enough that I am going to make my own black powder . Already made the charcoal. I make my own patches and cast my own roundballs. If I can make my own percussion caps, I wont need them much anymore.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
J
Joe Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by ihookem
Oh well, about 2 yrs ago many of the guns stores were full of everything you wanted. Now we complain. I bought a pound of Power Pistol for $35 after tax. It was high, but at 4 or 5 gr. in a 9MM , it will last an awfull long time, and I still have some from 5 yrs ago. We can stop shooting for a few months and that will help. It is bad out there. Bad enough that I am going to make my own black powder . Already made the charcoal. I make my own patches and cast my own roundballs. If I can make my own percussion caps, I wont need them much anymore.

Swap out the percussion locks for rock locks and the demand for caps vanishes.:-)

Shew me thy ways, O LORD: teach me thy paths.
"there are few better cartridges on Earth than the 7 x 57mm Mauser"
"the .30 Springfield is light, accurate, penetrating, and has surprising stopping power"
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I tend to look at a couple of other places before Midway. Sometimes they have what I want and others don't. Because they carry so many more products their cost is probably more than companies with a smaller inventory. I don't get mad because someone charges more than I am willing to pay. I just wait till I find it elsewhere at a price I accept or do without. Larry is free to set his prices where he wants. It is a risk that he probably understands and is willing to take.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I tend to look at a couple of other places before Midway. Sometimes they have what I want and others don't. Because they carry so many more products their cost is probably more than companies with a smaller inventory. I don't get mad because someone charges more than I am willing to pay. I just wait till I find it elsewhere at a price I accept or do without. Larry is free to set his prices where he wants. It is a risk that he probably understands and is willing to take.

An excellent post in my opinion explaining the choice that everyone has concerning how we spend our money wisely without slamming one of our possible vendors in an already diminishing list....

I hope that the self-proclImed Splendid Sphincter in Spandex reads and understands it as a better approach than his usual, "I've been screwed by another gun vendor so I'm going to divorce them too. They don't deserve me." approach.

If we all thought that way, at some point in time we'd all be buying "gun stuff" at our local Walgreens Drug Store. grin

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Picked 2 boxes of Federal Premium .30-06 165 Accubond last night for $55 a box. Didn’t think that was terrible.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Larry has some Barnes TTSX 30 caliber 130 gr. for $43.99 limit 2. Midsouth has the same bullets for $33.66 and no limit. I couldn’t support Larry this time. 😂

You ain't about that life.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Larry P's Brass:Check here

Powder Valley: Check here.

Both are out of stock at this time. Larry does want more for some of his products.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I buy stuff, when I find them, at a reasonable price, where i find them...

I don't play the hoarder/ price gouging games...

anyone can set the price they want for something, and every consumer can pay the price they are willing...

a lot of these places won't see a dime worth of my money...

after this democRAT election steal, and its support of corruption, amid this Covid Plandemic, my dollars seem to be going to Graf & Sons, when they have what I am looking for.. even if I have to wait a while for it to get shipped...

Midway is one of the last people to see a penny from me.. they've been on schittlist for a decade or more... for the same reasons...

they are far from the only game in town...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (12344mag, 16penny, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 160user, 57 invisible), 2,396 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,139
Posts18,484,059
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.