Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Did you ever get tested for anything else?

If not, how do you know it is the result of the vaccine?

Correlation is not necessarily causation.

Hope you feel better.

Excellent point. Go back to doctor. It very well could be unrelated.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Not trying to scare anyone.

Just trying to let people know that MSM, and big pharma don't always tell it like it is.

https://medicalkidnap.com/2021/03/1...k-following-covid-experimental-vaccines/

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I've had both Pfizer shots, wife and family Moderna, NO side effects ZERO !

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
If Marvin Hagler could talk, I would bet he would say the same thing.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by slugflinger

Just trying to let people know that MSM, and big pharma don't always tell it like it is.

I don't think that you scare too many people. You make some people smile and shake their head, but fright...?? laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by slugflinger

I don't think that you scare too many people. You make some people smile and shake their head, but fright...?? laugh

I'm smiling.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
My best neighbor who is a healthy fit guy early sixties got the Moderna shot and immediately came down with those symptoms and some rash and other unexplained maladies... Another case is a friends FIL in WV who was a heathy physicians assistant now in the hospital with all kinds of issues. Wife, bro, and SIL all survived the Rona without major issues. Don’t know anyone who died.

I ain’t taking schit that is used under an “emergency use authorization “ when I’m not statistically likely to die from the disease. Come see me when it has been run through a full clinical trial and FDA approval.

Hold into the Fauci

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It's pathetic to see those trying to shore up their own position and mindset, just refusing to believe that the mRNA shot could actually harm someone.

How do you get to the point logically , where a virus that has a 99.7% survival rate, is more dangerous than a shot full of stuff that nobody knows about or understands.??? We have NO F"N CLUE about long term affects...yet folks spout off with complete confidence that they know what the Gov't is giving them. This whole site is infected with Stockholm's Syndrome. Fear causing desperation causing compliance.

No side effects? Good for you, might want to wait a few months before celebrating, their will be MANY more cases like the OP's coming. The medical community has totally over-invested, they will never admit their are hazards associated with the shot, merely because the virus is just too big and scary.. " If it saves one life...." sound familiar ??

Cowardice is the greatest pandemic that has ever affected mankind.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
OP, i sure do wish you the very best with this...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Dad was sicker than hell after the second dose and his lymph nodes under the arm he got the shot in swelled the size of golf balls. Fugg that chitt!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Simonkenton7, sure feel bad for you and hope you get completely well. The shots sure effect people differently, with no way to tell ahead of time how it will hit the individual.

My wife and I both got both shots of Moderna, second shot over a month ago, with minimal side effects. The first shot had zero effect, the second made her shoulder quite sore for two days, mine a little sore for one day. We know at least a dozen people who have had both Moderna shots with no adverse effects. Russian roulette of sorts, as is true of taking any medicine to some extent.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
"Grampah survived the Bataan Death March, the least I can do is take a shot in the arm for America!"

Jeebuz, thought this place was suppose to be smarter since W4B stopped posting.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add
"Grampah survived the Bataan Death March, the least I can do is take a shot in the arm for America!"

Which retard said that?

My favorite thus far is "I had wedding vows when I got married and I want to hunt Africa again."

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Originally Posted by add

Originally Posted by kingston
Which retard said that?

Back a page.

Originally Posted by kingston
favorite thus far is "I had wedding vows when I got married and I want to hut Africa again."

Read that too, now have them substitute drain cleaner for the "vaccine".

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Dad was sicker than hell after the second dose and his lymph nodes under the arm he got the shot in swelled the size of golf balls. Fugg that chitt!

If I were to get the shot, I'd request it be administered into my crank by a female nurse, so she could observe the swelling, based on your eyewitness accounting.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
sk- sounds like you should just stay in bed.... you are an accident waiting to happen. smile

We had the Moderna shots. Mildly sore arm for 24. I was fatigued on the day after #2, and had to crash for an hour or so in mid-afternoon, but that might have been the 5 hours of snow blowing and shoveling.

My wife was under the weather all that day, woke up puking. But only that day.

Last edited by las; 03/24/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by middlechild
This is some real funny [bleep], How does a flu shot make one feel depressed ? LMFMFAO

Well aren't you a real cum guzzling dip sheit, how would you know what the man is going through? They have no long term studies on this poison they are injecting folks with, there are tons of cases of severe side effects. Fuqk you dude.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hang tough Simon. You have survived this long for some reason. Best wishes for a full and strong recovery.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Amazing! I had a Pfizer shot last week and it was like I never had one.

I had a slight soreness in my arm the next day getting dried off from the shower and getting dressed for the day but it only lasted a very short time and I didn't notice it at all when I was doing something.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

99 members (6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, achlupsa, 35, 5 invisible), 1,535 guests, and 826 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,323
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.