Hard....
ALLAH AKBAR!!!!

LOL!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 03/24/21.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Shooter shot the wrong place/people, where was he on January 6th?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
This is a longer segment of raw footage that wasn't edited by big media for public consumption.

If you only watch major network news, then move along.

This is not a new development, the media Jews have been manipulating content for decades. The primary difference now is that real time streams are sometimes available, as well as independent photos of the event. And the internet provides a means of distributing them.

The push to give Faceberg et al the space to preemptively block content is less about Russian trolls and vaccine misinformation than it is about preserving big media’s stranglehold on “the truth”. The boomer idea that things were different in the recent past and you could get the Truth from good old trustworthy bought and paid for Walter Cronkite or the like, is complete fantasy.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
You run from danger or engage it.

That camera in the hand and standing around chit is either retardation or suspect.

But then rhe witch cussing her neighbor while shoveling snow whipped her camera out to vid him shooting her.

Proly means all camera types are stupid b*tches.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hookeye

That camera in the hand and standing around chit is either retardation or suspect.

For the store employee, it's likely he's mentally handicapped. Like I said above, King Soopers hires a lot of mentally handicapped to bag groceries and retrieve carts from the lot, which is why he's wearing the hi-vis vest..

Add to that, the guy probably just saw a few people get shot and he's not sure what to do. Pretty sure he's never dealt with that before.

And I know you weren't making fun of him but for the a**holes who are, congratulations, a new low for the 24hourcampfire.

And that's saying something.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Nobody had a concealed pistol to shoot the muslim lunatic??

In Boulder Colofornia? Are you kidding? Boulder is bluer than blue. Can't have those nasty concealed weapons there.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
That was a good one. Dumbass silhouetteing himself in the front door from the light outside. Gotcha.

Exactly. What happened here is exactly why we need more good citizens that are armed and ready to take action instead of being sheep. I see things like this and always wish that one of us that have prepared would have been there and when the first shot was fired, or even before, so this guy would have been put down quick. Don't take on the victim mentality like most people choose to!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
In Boulder Colofornia? Are you kidding? Boulder is bluer than blue. Can't have those nasty concealed weapons there.
They actually have in Boulder a voter-initiated tax that the voters then passed called The Sugar Sweetened Beverage Product Distribution Tax. It places a two cents per ounce excise tax on the distribution of ready-to-consume beverages with added sugar and other sweeteners. No schit.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by smokepole

For a "hunter" you can't read sign worth sh*t.

I've never been hunting...

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I believe Happy Camper is a plant who receives compensation from the sites he links ad nauseam.

“Hey guys, anyone ever use 223?”

GMAFB

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Man with the camera is a complete moron. POS idiot.

^^^^This.

Tarquin
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by kingston
Happy Camper- you've proven yourself a toxic distraction, a siren luring good people off into weeds. Your tireless stream from the moon-bats is a colossal energy sink. Maybe this is your intention. Your efforts do nothing to advance myriad real problems that deserve critical consideration and thoughtful skepticism.

Step it down or fück off.

Every time I read his psycho babble/drivel and his handle, visions of past camping trips ruined by loud-mouthed, blithering idiots proselytizing on inane topics from bigfoot to ballpark franks ad nauseum from a nearby campsite I thank God that I've managed to fight the urge to slip into the offending charlatan's camp with a gallon of Coleman fuel and a strike anywhere match in the hour before dawn...

That sentence was awesome.

Kamo Girlie and Sandbilly,

I've tried to get along with you as long as you don't start with your bully threats.
Now you are talking arson with murder.
I take that seriously.
You aren't just verbally pushing around some new guy like a cheap freshman hazing ritual.
Those are serious crimes.
At least I know what kind of people you are.

And now HC throws the professional victim card.

Hell, I thought he would be honored to become a martyr.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I've found in the past t when I'm trying to make friends with LE the best thing to do is tell them to stop acting like fkin douchebags.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Man with the camera is a complete moron. POS idiot.

^^^^This.

Stupid prick. Should have been pulling his gun out and shot the muzzie bastard.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ringworm
I've found in the past t when I'm trying to make friends with LE the best thing to do is tell them to stop acting like fkin douchebags.

I'm sure thst wins "hearts and minds". smile

Lol.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Ball Park franks used to be decent until about 1983, then they changed the formulation.

Now they have hints of malathion and oddly, coleman fuel.

So we circle back.

Makin em behind Johns Manville plant now.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
Big bad cops all hiding behind a truck as people in store are being shot, giving the guy with a camera a hard time is what I saw.

You didn't notice the break in the video or read the accounts of eyewitnesses? The first officer on the scene apparently entered the store without hesitation and was shot and killed. He may have even been the one who wounded the shooter. That's the epitome of a bad-ass cop.

His name was Eric Talley and he left behind seven children by the way.

The next few did the same, and at least one of them wounded the shooter and ended it before it got worse. The scene you refer to was shot after that.

So, only 1 had the stones.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
They actually have in Boulder a voter-initiated tax that the voters then passed called The Sugar Sweetened Beverage Product Distribution Tax. It places a two cents per ounce excise tax on the distribution of ready-to-consume beverages with added sugar and other sweeteners. No schit.

My favorite Boulder-ism (I sh*t you not) is the fact that they went through all of their city ordinances on pets a few years back and scrubbed the language. They struck out the words owner and ownership (of pets) and substituted custodian and custodianship. The reason given was, "owning" and animal was akin to slavery.

Boulder 8s also home to "Soldier of Fortune " magazine, a little known fact.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My favorite Boulder-ism (I sh*t you not) is the fact that they went through all of their city ordinances on pets a few years back and scrubbed the language. They struck out the words owner and ownership (of pets) and substituted custodian and custodianship. The reason given was, "owning" an animal was akin to slavery.
lmao and smh

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

It’s Boulder!!! Maybe someone could have taken the shooter out with a mushroom or a joint! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (007FJ, 204guy, 222Sako, 160user, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 58 invisible), 2,431 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,527
Posts18,491,115
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.