Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I simply cannot get past the notion one needs a rubber band to secure the bolt in place because the safety (which in and of itself is an issue) will not lock the bolt.

Your lack of experience with 700/721/722 rifles is showing again. The safeties DID lock the bolt down until 1982, when stupid people who apparently believed every round had to be run entirely into the chamber to empty the magazine started suing Remington--because they violated one of the basic rules of firearms safety, pointing a loaded rifle at objects they didn't want to shoot.

The Remington safety DID lock the bolt down for 35 years, from 1947 when the 721/722 appeared to 1982. I bought my first of several 700s in the 1970s--and half of the 700/722s I own lock the bolts down. So for approximately half the life of the 700/721/722 the safety DID lock the bolt..

Granted, the M70 safety allows the action to be opened with the safety on, by putting it in the middle position. But since the post-64 M70 was introduced both the PF and CRF versions have NOT allowed the rifle to fire when somebody put the safety in the middle position, anticipating having to push it forward when hunting dangerous game. This happens when the bolt-handle gets raised SLIGHTLY--and it can even happen with pre-64s. This is one disadvantage of the very long push-forward required with the pre-'64 type safety.

Which is why I prefer the 3-postion safety on CZ 550s (sadly discontinued) to the M70 type. The movement required is FAR less--and also locks the firing pin back, instead of just blocking the trigger. But so many hunters are convinced of the advantages of the pre-'64 safety they spend a lot of money converting 550s to pre-'64 safeties--when the factory safety was superior.

John, everyone (or so I thought) knows this data point. But point being for the last forty years, they have not. Bottom line even the most inexperienced, know the PF action, be it a 700, 70, etc was designed as a cost cutting measure pure and simple to INCLUDE the bolt locking feature and even by today's standards, a side by side comparison on a 70 to a 700, even to a neophyte, shows a clear difference in the 70s superiority in form, fit AND function.

Last edited by jorgeI; 03/24/21.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Blow a primer in each and get back to us on the superior function aspect. I’ve done it and have the Tshirts and the M70 sucks with a capital S when it comes to protecting the shooter.

I also had the pleasure of working in a shop for a decade that was a service center for Remington as well as Winchester. My experience says that the superior fit isn’t there either. I’ve seen horror stories from both brands as well as many others. 700s with no chamber and others with no rifling. M70s with 8” or more of the rifling galled and mashed so badly that it would shred bullet jackets and they’d never reach the target, others that the barrel threads were so undersized on the shank or crooked into the receiver that they couldn’t be salvaged and wouldn’t keep shots on a washtub at 50 yards. I’ve TIG welded or silver brazed bolt handles back on both makes. Seen scope base screw holes so far off there was little chance of them ever zeroing, both makers there too. Brand new M70 sears ground so crookedly that the much vaunted trigger was unsafe out of the box. I can go one but you get the idea.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Superior gas handling: advantage Remington, no doubt The other things you cite are anecdotal and while I do not doubt you at all, they are function of poor quality control and not design and overall the 70 is light years ahead . and of course you can use your internet engines and compare Remington to Winchester litigation. I can go on but you get the idea and in the end, the bolt STILL can't be locked.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I guess I’ve never noticed the lack of aftermarket parts for a M70. While it may not have the cottage industry that Remington does, stocks, bottom metal, bases, firing pins, triggers......all readily available.

My two most often used centerfires are a M70 and a 700.
Never had a failed extractor or bolt handle fall off, but have had the 700 fire when moved to safe. After I realized what happened, I was able to do it several more times. A thorough cleaning seemed to solve the issue. The gun was quite new and the trigger never touched. I simply don’t use the safety now. I should buy a new trigger just for peace of mind.

Also, my 3 thumbed azz much prefers top loading the M70. Been a few mornings fiddle fugging in the dark loading the Remington. That’s on me though 🤪!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
Superior gas handling: advantage Remington, no doubt The other things you cite are anecdotal and while I do not doubt you at all, they are function of poor quality control and not design and overall the 70 is light years ahead . and of course you can use your internet engines and compare Remington to Winchester litigation. I can go on but you get the idea and in the end, the bolt STILL can't be locked.

Then there's another bolt action that's light-years ahead of the Model 70--the 1898 Mauser.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Except the Mauser safety (as designed) sucks. I have all three actions and without a doubt, I'll take the 70 over the M98 any day as a hunting rifle and as a military rifle, I'll take the Lee Enfield all day long. Besides everyone knows the 70 is just an "improved" 98. wink

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Out of curiosity, what is your issue with a non locking bolt? Can’t say I have ever had an issue with this, nor do I know anyone that this was an issue.

I can go on but you get the idea and in the end, the bolt STILL can't be locked.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SLM
Out of curiosity, what is your issue with a non locking bolt? Can’t say I have ever had an issue with this, nor do I know anyone that this was an issue.

I can go on but you get the idea and in the end, the bolt STILL can't be locked.

I carry "hot" whilst hunting (don't tell SitkaDeer) and traipsing through the woods the bolt can catch on brush, limbs, etc and rounds spill out. Others have posted this occurrence, I think Pugs mentioned it a time or two. Besides, it's just a crappy cost cutting measure. I would have no problem with a 700 (other than I don't like the looks) if they would make a safe trigger (that locks the bolt of course smile ) and without that hideous looking "stick shift" of a safety lever and extractor that was more reliable (such as the Sako option)..

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Actually the 700 back in the early days was a much nicer rifle than the early push feed model 70's. The first of the push feeds were roughly finished, the stocks had a huge gap around the barrels and were also finished not so pretty. The early 700's were nice looking rifles which means a lot more to most than super tight groups. I remember when I bought my first 700 BDL in 270 back in 1972, the contrast between the two was incredible and the push feed 70 cost ten bucks more. Both rifles shot pretty good as I bought on in 30-06 a few years later but the only plus the 70 really had was it seemed to feed more smoothly than that 700. When Winchester came back out with the controlled round feed model 70 it was a much better rifle in many ways that the Remington 700 comparing stock rifles. I have had several that shot really well in particular a stainless and wood Featherweight classic in 22-250. Today if I had the choice between a Remington 700 and one of the controlled round model 70's of today the 70 would be my choice.

That was my experience. My first Remington 70 was a BDL .243 purchased very slightly used in 1974--from co-worker whose ex-boyfriend bought it as a present, apparently partly because he believed the .243 was a better "women's cartridge" than the .308 she'd been using for years on everything up to elk--in a Winchester 88 lever-action. I got the .243 for $80, including 17 rounds of factory ammo. (She'd fired it 3 times.)

One of the other smart things Remington did back then was give the 700 BDL's stock a semi-Weatherby look, with a Monte Carlo comb, and white-line spacers between the black buttplate, grip-cap and forend tip. The Weatherby look was "in" then, but Remington's was enough of a compromise between Weatherby and "classic" that it sold very well (despite giving Jack O'Connor a case of his "vapors").

The rifle would group just about anything, whether factory or handloads, into less than an inch at 100 yards. I killed a lot of game with it, from prairie dogs to big mule deer. But a year or so later bought a 700 ADL .270. By then I "knew" something about bedding rifles, so-free-floated the barrel, It grouped three shots well under an inch at 100 yards before that, but afterward it would group tree into 1-1/2"--at 300 yards. And that was with a 4x scope. It's still perhaps the most accurate factory big game rifle I've ever owned.

In 2001 I purchased a new varmint weight 700, with a laminated stock, at a local sporting goods store. It didn't shoot all that well out of the box, with 5-shot groups going around 3/4" at 100, but after some minor accurizing and handloads put together with basic benchrest techniques, it consistently grouped 5 shots in 1/4" at 100 yards. (These days a few thousand rounds have gone through the barrel, but it will still consistently group five into less than 1/2".)

Have owned a bunch of 70s, including pre--64s, post-'64 push-feeds, and post-'90 controlled-feeds--which right now include a stainless-synthetic .223 WSSM "controlled push-feed," a Jack O'Connor Commemorative .270 Featherweight, and a "Portuguese" .300 WSM. All three shoot very well--but the .223 WSSM required rebarreling, because (as it turned out) the barrel threads were so loose that there was no way it would shoot. A properly installed Lilja barrel resulted in sub-half-inch 5-shot groups.

The one pre-'64 I now own is a Featherweight .308 Winchester made in 1953, when that was the only factory rifle in .308. As the early reviews of the Featherweight indicated, it shot very poorly until I free-floated the barrel by placing two bread-bag plastic shims behind the recoil lug. Now it groups just about any factory load under an inch at 100 yards, and it's best handloads will put 5 under an inch.)

The O'Connor rifle's first 3-shot group at 100 yards, with factory Norma ammo, was under 1/2": (It also has a very precisely bedded action and free-floated barrel, as have all the other O'Connor Featherweights that I've seen.) The .300 WSM shot most ammo under 3/4"--until Hill Country Rifles accurized it. Now it will shoot just about anything into smaller groups.

I wish the new M70s still had the original trigger, but apparently that's never going to happen.

Must also mention that I've fired over 100,000 rounds from Remington 700s (and 722/721s) and never had a bolt handle fall off, or an extractor break. I guess that's very damn lucky!

John, i've got a new FWt in 280. personally I think the FWT is about the ultimate in a wood stocked rifle, I just wish Winchester would get rid of that ugly schnabel forened and repalce it with awell proportioned piece of ebony.
I cant say anything as far as accuracy yet because I have only ahd it out once and the two factory loads I had were, well lets say all over the place with the bes "pattern" coming from the Winchester Supreme Ballistic Silvertips ( incidently that is a factory load I have never had much faith in as the several different chamberings I have trie them in never shot worth a damn) : the Second load, Federal's 140 Accubond "patterned" too. I was frustrated because I have neevr ahd a rifle not shoot federal accubonds well right out of the gate. when I got home i did what I should have done before setting out and put an allen wrench to the action screws. Both were loos, anywhere between 3/4 and 1-1/2 turns. I hope that corrects the accuracy issue

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

O
OGB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Back to the OP, Try being left handed! I have 2 "new" LH M70 classic sporters. Beautiful guns, that don't get used. Too pretty and a bit on the heavy side. After market stocks are on the thin side. I'm not a fan of M700 but that's because I pick nits! I like a safety that locks the bolt (I know, JB, but not the new ones) and am just not a fan of the trigger/safety arrangement and have personally witnessed them fail (an AD when the safety was disengaged and another when the bolt was closed with the safety was off, maybe due to tinkering but still) Also have seen the extractor fail. I digress. Any man made mechanism can fail and I don't hate on the M700, just don't choose to use it. I really like my Tikka!

Bore size is no substitute for shot placement and
Power is no substitute for bullet performance. 458WIN
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Actually the 700 back in the early days was a much nicer rifle than the early push feed model 70's. The first of the push feeds were roughly finished, the stocks had a huge gap around the barrels and were also finished not so pretty. The early 700's were nice looking rifles which means a lot more to most than super tight groups. I remember when I bought my first 700 BDL in 270 back in 1972, the contrast between the two was incredible and the push feed 70 cost ten bucks more. Both rifles shot pretty good as I bought on in 30-06 a few years later but the only plus the 70 really had was it seemed to feed more smoothly than that 700. When Winchester came back out with the controlled round feed model 70 it was a much better rifle in many ways that the Remington 700 comparing stock rifles. I have had several that shot really well in particular a stainless and wood Featherweight classic in 22-250. Today if I had the choice between a Remington 700 and one of the controlled round model 70's of today the 70 would be my choice.

That was my experience. My first Remington 70 was a BDL .243 purchased very slightly used in 1974--from co-worker whose ex-boyfriend bought it as a present, apparently partly because he believed the .243 was a better "women's cartridge" than the .308 she'd been using for years on everything up to elk--in a Winchester 88 lever-action. I got the .243 for $80, including 17 rounds of factory ammo. (She'd fired it 3 times.)

One of the other smart things Remington did back then was give the 700 BDL's stock a semi-Weatherby look, with a Monte Carlo comb, and white-line spacers between the black buttplate, grip-cap and forend tip. The Weatherby look was "in" then, but Remington's was enough of a compromise between Weatherby and "classic" that it sold very well (despite giving Jack O'Connor a case of his "vapors").

The rifle would group just about anything, whether factory or handloads, into less than an inch at 100 yards. I killed a lot of game with it, from prairie dogs to big mule deer. But a year or so later bought a 700 ADL .270. By then I "knew" something about bedding rifles, so-free-floated the barrel, It grouped three shots well under an inch at 100 yards before that, but afterward it would group tree into 1-1/2"--at 300 yards. And that was with a 4x scope. It's still perhaps the most accurate factory big game rifle I've ever owned.

In 2001 I purchased a new varmint weight 700, with a laminated stock, at a local sporting goods store. It didn't shoot all that well out of the box, with 5-shot groups going around 3/4" at 100, but after some minor accurizing and handloads put together with basic benchrest techniques, it consistently grouped 5 shots in 1/4" at 100 yards. (These days a few thousand rounds have gone through the barrel, but it will still consistently group five into less than 1/2".)

Have owned a bunch of 70s, including pre--64s, post-'64 push-feeds, and post-'90 controlled-feeds--which right now include a stainless-synthetic .223 WSSM "controlled push-feed," a Jack O'Connor Commemorative .270 Featherweight, and a "Portuguese" .300 WSM. All three shoot very well--but the .223 WSSM required rebarreling, because (as it turned out) the barrel threads were so loose that there was no way it would shoot. A properly installed Lilja barrel resulted in sub-half-inch 5-shot groups.

The one pre-'64 I now own is a Featherweight .308 Winchester made in 1953, when that was the only factory rifle in .308. As the early reviews of the Featherweight indicated, it shot very poorly until I free-floated the barrel by placing two bread-bag plastic shims behind the recoil lug. Now it groups just about any factory load under an inch at 100 yards, and it's best handloads will put 5 under an inch.)

The O'Connor rifle's first 3-shot group at 100 yards, with factory Norma ammo, was under 1/2": (It also has a very precisely bedded action and free-floated barrel, as have all the other O'Connor Featherweights that I've seen.) The .300 WSM shot most ammo under 3/4"--until Hill Country Rifles accurized it. Now it will shoot just about anything into smaller groups.

I wish the new M70s still had the original trigger, but apparently that's never going to happen.

Must also mention that I've fired over 100,000 rounds from Remington 700s (and 722/721s) and never had a bolt handle fall off, or an extractor break. I guess that's very damn lucky!

John, i've got a new FWt in 280. personally I think the FWT is about the ultimate in a wood stocked rifle, I just wish Winchester would get rid of that ugly schnabel forened and repalce it with awell proportioned piece of ebony.
I cant say anything as far as accuracy yet because I have only ahd it out once and the two factory loads I had were, well lets say all over the place with the bes "pattern" coming from the Winchester Supreme Ballistic Silvertips ( incidently that is a factory load I have never had much faith in as the several different chamberings I have trie them in never shot worth a damn) : the Second load, Federal's 140 Accubond "patterned" too. I was frustrated because I have neevr ahd a rifle not shoot federal accubonds well right out of the gate. when I got home i did what I should have done before setting out and put an allen wrench to the action screws. Both were loos, anywhere between 3/4 and 1-1/2 turns. I hope that corrects the accuracy issue

I have a few post-'64 Winchester 70 Featherweights and think that the schnabel is the most attractive aspect of the rifle. I like the schabel shape forearm tip on Savage rifles too, but the Winchester schabel is more attractive to me. Among my favorites is a 70 Lightweight carbine in 250-3000 that is bedded in a featherweight stock. I view it as being sort of a modern version of what the Savage 1920 might have become. I've long wanted to find a reasonably priced Winchester/USRA 70 Win-Tuff featherweight stock for a 6.5x55 or 7x57.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
To me, it's the 77's that need new stocks. I loath the thumbhole stocks and the huge handles some people want to put on 700's.
The 70's generally are not worth adding stuff too - they are still 70's. Sort of like putting lipstick on a pig.

Last edited by Bugger; 03/24/21.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Such a good thread.

A well respected, knowledgeable gunwriter & rifle looney setting the record straight on a number of subjects.

All the brands have pro's & con's. But whining or dislike can't take away the 700's success. There are good reasons for it.

The M-70, in whatever configuration might be great. But the numbers of them out there & their number of owners wanting custom stocks for them might not even justify the cost of a mold.
Simple supply & demand. The demand can't justify the cost of tooling.

M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
Jorge,

Obviously you're as unfamiliar with the 98 Mauser as Remington 700s.

You may consider the original 98 military safety as a POS, but among other folks Finn Aagaard liked it--on his first .458 Winchester "stopping rifle," which was built on one of the .404 rifles the Kenya game department issued for a while. Partly he liked it because when shooting the rifle with iron sights, when the safety was fully "on" it blocked his view of the sights. If in a distressed moment, the safety blocked his vision, he knew instantly to flip the "flag" over.

Also, there is no SINGLE Mauser 98 safety. There have been a bunch, including some offered by various companies offering either classic 98 actions or very close approximations. Here are some examples

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

From the top, they're a typical low safety on a 100-year-old custom 8x57; a CZ 550's 3-position safety (which blocks the firing pin, just like a M70 safety), a Gentry 3-position safety on a .375 H&H Mark X Mauser, and current .275 Rigby. Yes, two of the four are similar to the M70 safety--but they ALL include a flange on the bolt sleeve to divert any gas that might escape the rear of the action--unlike any Model 70 ever made. (Apparently other companies can figure out how to do this, but not Winchester.)

This last image illustrates why the Mauser claw extractor actually grabs case-rims tighter during extraction, due to the angled undercut. Model 70s do not have this, along with most other CRF actions. I have yet to see a 98-design extractor "jump the rim" on a hard-to-extract case, but have seen it on a few occasions with Model 70s and similar designs. This may or may not be why Phil Shoemaker chose a Mark X barreled action when he made his .458, but it sure doesn't hurt. Oh, and if I recall correctly he's still using the original Mark X trigger, with its side-safety.

[Linked Image]

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Was guessing that’s what it was.

Guess I’m lucky, never had all the 700 issues. Did have a 70 bolt come apart though.( piece of sh it)😂

Originally Posted by SLM

I carry "hot" whilst hunting (don't tell SitkaDeer) and traipsing through the woods the bolt can catch on brush, limbs, etc and rounds spill out. Others have posted this occurrence, I think Pugs mentioned it a time or two. Besides, it's just a crappy cost cutting measure. I would have no problem with a 700 (other than I don't like the looks) if they would make a safe trigger (that locks the bolt of course smile ) and without that hideous looking "stick shift" of a safety lever and extractor that was more reliable (such as the Sako option)..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mule Deer,

Finn Aagaard's first .458 WinMag was built by rebarreling a .425 Westley Richards M98, not a .404 Jeffery.
I would hate to get misinformation about Saint Aagaard started.
If what you said about it gets repeated enough it might become the truth amongst the Democrats.

September 1992 AMERICAN RIFLEMAN:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Phil Shoemaker had his MkX side safety replaced with a wing safety similar to the M70, though IIRC, it was a 2-Pos. not 3-pos., on Old Ugly.

The undercut extractor tongue & groove is indeed Mauser genius.
Yes, the Yugo-MkX Whitworth has it, so does the Czech CZ 550 Magnum and forerunner BRNO ZKK 602.
Love that popup peep on the CZ and BRNO.
Hate vertically split rings of any kind.
There is no way they can be as strong as horizontally split rings like German Claw, Smithson, or Chinese-made Burris Xtreme Tactical. cool

I am glad to hear you like the CZ 550 Magnum side safety. I do too.
One of mine on a 9.3x62mm CZ 550 Medium is even 3-position instead of the usual two.
After replacing several CZ safeties and triggers I quit, realized the foolishness of it.
On the old BRNO ZKK 602 with the bassackward safety direction, replacement is a must, however.

The M98 Mauser is indeed tops.
Second best is a Winchester Model 70.
The Remington M700 is not even in the running, it is the Joe Biden of rifles.

[Linked Image]

Ron aka "Rip" for Riflecrank Internationale Permanente
NRA Life Benefactor and Beneficiary
.458 Winchester Magnum, Magnanimous in Victory
THE WALKING DEAD does so remind me of Democrap voters. Donkeypox.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I dont have anything against the M70 safety, but never understood its appeal over others. Especially ones like the 550 and 1917.

I love that big rocker safety.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jorge,

Obviously you're as unfamiliar with the 98 Mauser as Remington 700s.

Seriously John? I was referring to the original 98's safety which is rather cumbersome to operate (as is the 1903's but I "assumed" (bad word) you knew that) and of course the use of a scope makes it kinda hard, but forget the scope issue, it's still cumbersome.. As a result of that design,yet another "cottage industry" arose to improve on it and (amazingly) most 98s get the "Model 70 style safety" and others get the "reversed" CZ (now fixed) or the similar safety installed on Brownings and this is obvious, but just in case I get labeled as "unfamiliar", ALL the referenced safeties LOCK the bolt

Look, if you feel compelled to continue to defend the indefensible (I'm sure you have your reasons),the 700 action was a cost cutting measure and not to mention the post 80's trigger/safety, do carry on, but frankly 'cheery picking' one's statement in order belittle a counterpoint (it was also obvious I was referring to 700s over the last forty years when the trigger/safety was changed, yet you saw it fir to use the fact that prior to the 80s, the safety DID lock and used it to say I was "un-familliar"was disingeneous at best. And now this BS with the 98's safety.

Overestimation of an individual's ability to capture the obvious I suppose is one of my drawbacks. I'll make a note of that....Oh and keeping with the picture heavy illustrations, here you go:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

And some enlightening reading, guess lots of "unlucky" people out there on You Tube, etc.:
The GREAT 700 extractor :non issue"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Simple, really. Model 70s don't need an entire cottage industry like 700s to make them work....

For the love of gawwwwd man - turn the phuggin' page aleady.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For me, nothing better than a well done sporterized 98. I've never owned a Pre-64 70, but my Mod 70 Featherweights have that Mauser feel. My absolute favorites to convert are 1909 Argentine models. Mine carry the side "flag" type safety as seen on the 70. Never been a Remington fan. They can bee accurate, and they have a faster lock time than the old Mausers, but otherwise aren't my cup of tea.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1minute, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 62 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,557
Posts18,491,741
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.