Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
I really don’t understand this thread.

I don’t see anybody selling any 1959 Browning A5 20 gauge shotguns, or Colt Pythons for what they paid for them new

If I could go back 10 years and buy two truckloads of 22 Long rifle and small rifle primers, I would do it.

And I would not throw away my investment by selling them cheaply in today’s economy.

This isn’t about how times have changed, this is about a self appointed classified Nazi, running his mouth reckless and polluting the Campfire classifieds with his continual drivel.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
GB1

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by HitnRun

I don’t see anybody selling any 1959 Browning A5 20 gauge shotguns, or Colt Pythons for what they paid for them new

If I could go back 10 years and buy two truckloads of 22 Long rifle and small rifle primers, I would do it.

And I would not throw away my investment by selling them cheaply in today’s economy.

This isn’t about how times have changed, this is about a self appointed classified Nazi, running his mouth reckless and polluting the Campfire classifieds with his continual drivel.

dicknrun is back to give us his wisdom

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

Retard

Originally Posted by renegade50
I'm an Oracle ...
You are a bug....

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by SocialFinger

Retard

He has a point socialfinger

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by gemby58

Retard

You have a point too, but it is on the top of your head.

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

“Alive in JESUS!”
NRA LIFE MEMBER

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

Retard

You have a point too, but it is on the top of your head.

👍👍

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I don't have an issue with gemby58 wanting to sell his minimags at $20-25 a hundred, auction sites are the best outlet. The issue is he's telling other people to sell it at cost on other threads to help people out. Then in his own add he's offering ammo he admittedly paid $6.29 a hundred for $25 and then $20 more than 3X what originally was paid.

All I'm saying is if he would have offered them for $13 a hundred gemby58 would have been a Campfire hero and doubled his money. He had choices to make his money back and then some, but made the wrong one by offering it here and telling us what he paid. Just dont don't be a hypocrite when you want to sell your "personal stash."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A "personal stash" consisting of 680,000 rounds of .22lr mini-mags.... damn boy, you're almost set for the coming Zombie apocalypse! laugh

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by taylorce1
I don't have an issue with gemby58 wanting to sell his minimags at $20-25 a hundred, auction sites are the best outlet. The issue is he's telling other people to sell it at cost on other threads to help people out. Then in his own add he's offering ammo he admittedly paid $6.29 a hundred for $25 and then $20 more than 3X what originally was paid.

All I'm saying is if he would have offered them for $13 a hundred gemby58 would have been a Campfire hero and doubled his money. He had choices to make his money back and then some, but made the wrong one by offering it here and telling us what he paid. Just dont don't be a hypocrite when youbwant to sell your "personal stash."

No I changed my stance a month or 2 ago about sell at cost after some of you guy did what you did on primers, im telling people to sell for what they get at gun shows and off gunbroker. This is/was a investment for me. And I did sell 90 packs last night at $12.58 + shipping, so I doubled my money and at they way things are now that was a bargin, im sure ill sell more if I want.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
You need to find yourself a better spin Dr. 03/21/21 FOUR days ago, not two months!

F THAT, buy it all and share with fellow shooters friends for what you got in it, thats what I been doing with 22lr, primers, powder. If you leave it sit it gets bought by gun shop, flea market, and on line scalpers and sold for 3 to 5 times more than they paid.. I have alot of fellow shooters and friends here in PA, just because of me do just this.

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by FOsteology
A "personal stash" consisting of 680,000 rounds of .22lr mini-mags.... damn boy, you're almost set for the coming Zombie apocalypse! laugh

Theres more than just the mini mags, like I said if I knew Trump was going to be cheated out of a second term I would have bought tractor trailer loads of 22lr for these times, I learned from the Obama years, and I sold and gave away a hugh stash then too

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Don't forget,this clown also has 37 NIB Colt pythons,175 Winchester 52's,several sets of Remington Classic 700's and a bunch of gold buried under a river. And can't take a picture. Captain BS would be a more appropriate name.

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by JimH
Don't forget,this clown also has 37 NIB Colt pythons,175 Winchester 52's,several sets of Remington Classic 700's and a bunch of gold buried under a river. And can't take a picture. Captain BS would be a more appropriate name.

Got alot more than that, if I didn't know better I would say your a stalker or something. The colts were sold btw

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

Got alot more than that, if I didn't know better I would say your a stalker or something. The colts were sold btw

Wow! You’ve lied so much, you started believing yourself.

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
i got alot of pictures i just dont post them. I can send you pictures of the mimi mags that are sold last night. So keep this going your good for sales. There boxed in usps flat rate boxes

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

Wow! You’ve lied so much, you started believing yourself.

Yes I do beleive myself

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Thanks dicknrun👍👍 your like Obama and Biden, good for sales

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Exactly... LMAO

No one buys 680,000 rounds of 22lr for personal use.

Next he'll tell us about the "personal" indoor range that he built at his house that he lets kids use for free, until they steal ammo from him.

Goofy58 is a lying sack of shït. He purchases ammo for resale through reseller supply channels. He's a commercial seller and a profiteer.

I'm seeing CCI on the shelves all over the place. I'll bet this isn't stock he bought during the Trump lull. $6/100 seems way high for a direct buy of this quantity during 2018-2019.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
i got alot of pictures i just dont post them. I can send you pictures of the mimi mags that are sold last night. So keep this going your good for sales. There boxed in usps flat rate boxes

Let's see them you lying fück.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

400 members (10Glocks, 163bc, 12344mag, 1badf350, 160user, 17CalFan, 31 invisible), 2,230 guests, and 1,079 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,453
Posts18,529,007
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.