Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 25 26
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
That 4 years of medical school and that grueling residency really paid off for an uneducated loon like you didn't it?

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Evaluation of available SARS-based immune-therapeutic and prophylactic modalities revealed poor efficacy; both monoclonal antibody and vaccine approaches failed to neutralize and protect from infection with CoVs using the novel spike protein.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4797993/

Oh darn, those pesky facts just won’t go away.

The above was from a study five years ago in 2015.

And what is different today pertaining to the spike protein that makes this design successful today?

Oh crap, they didn’t complete the trials did they?

Pesky facts. They always get in the way.

You are participating in a Phase 3 Human Clinical Trial, while you risk your lives, and are NOT even getting paid for it.

Your wives, and children, and grandchildren will hold their faces in the palms of their hands, in their laps, and cry and keep repeating the same word over and over, after you die or become seriously and permanently ill.

WHY? WHY? WHY?

WHY did they lie to us?

“15 days. We need to flatten the curve.”

15 days became 15 months became 15? years? centuries?

It failed five years ago, and it is a failure today, being there are no completed trials to prove the safety.

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by MM879
I suggest you read the title of YOUR own thread. It is about a biological process that can be used in many different ways. Your'e claiming it is a design failure. Foolish again.

The title of the thread is SPECIFIC to the Corona virus, thus the reason for the "-2" and the (CV-19).

You are a complete fool, an illiterate fool at that, to attempt to state the title covers "many different ways".

You have obfuscated, lied, and used false negatives, just like all mentally deranged communists do when they debate, and have their azzes handed to them.

Go run along commie. You lost the debate many posts back with your lying.

It's your opinion, but I didn't have to call people names to make a point. You lost the debate long ago. 389 million an counting.......

And like the good little communist that you are, you ignore the facts when they are placed at your feet, proving you to be a liar. Nothing new there.

And when you don't get your way, it's communist. How is a political theory got anything to do with a vaccine. More foolish.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
I suggest you read the title of YOUR own thread. It is about a biological process that can be used in many different ways. Your'e claiming it is a design failure. Foolish again.

The title of the thread is SPECIFIC to the Corona virus, thus the reason for the "-2" and the (CV-19).

You are a complete fool, an illiterate fool at that, to attempt to state the title covers "many different ways".

You have obfuscated, lied, and used false negatives, just like all mentally deranged communists do when they debate, and have their azzes handed to them.

Go run along commie. You lost the debate many posts back with your lying.

It's your opinion, but I didn't have to call people names to make a point. You lost the debate long ago. 389 million an counting.......

And like the good little communist that you are, you ignore the facts when they are placed at your feet, proving you to be a liar. Nothing new there.

And when you don't get your way, it's communist. How is a political theory got anything to do with a vaccine. More foolish.

It's easier to use one word to describe a: liar, troll, tool, one who obfuscates, one who uses false negatives, one who ignores the facts, et al.

Commie works real good in this regard, being it is the truth, whether you are man enough to acknowledge it or not.

It has nothing to do with "getting my way". It has everything to do with acknowledgement of facts, which commies never do, when it shows them to be losing the debate, like you just using "vaccine" again, when even the manufacturer acknowledges it isn't a vaccine.

Stating facts is only foolish to the fools.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
One word... You’re a loser.

Checkmate

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by ribka
That 4 years of medical school and that grueling residency really paid off for an uneducated loon like you didn't it?

Evaluation of available SARS-based immune-therapeutic and prophylactic modalities revealed poor efficacy; both monoclonal antibody and vaccine approaches failed to neutralize and protect from infection with CoVs using the novel spike protein.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4797993/

Oh darn, those pesky facts just won’t go away.

The above was from a study five years ago in 2015.

And what is different today pertaining to the spike protein that makes this design successful today?

Oh crap, they didn’t complete the trials did they?

Pesky facts. They always get in the way.

You are participating in a Phase 3 Human Clinical Trial, while you risk your lives, and are NOT even getting paid for it.

Your wives, and children, and grandchildren will hold their faces in the palms of their hands, in their laps, and cry and keep repeating the same word over and over, after you die or become seriously and permanently ill.

WHY? WHY? WHY?

WHY did they lie to us?

“15 days. We need to flatten the curve.”

15 days became 15 months became 15? years? centuries?

It failed five years ago, and it is a failure today, being there are no completed trials to prove the safety.

I'm sorry, did you prove where mRNA technology has a proven shot for any Corona virus that has completed the full trial protocol, that takes 10-20 years to ensure safety?

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Springcove

Checkmate

I've never seen you type anything above third grade level.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Checkmate

When dealing with you there is no reason to. As stated before. No one hear buys your bull💩. You’re a laughing stock here. We laugh AT you dumbass.

Checkmate

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E

Checkmate

When dealing with you there is no reason to. As stated before. No one hear buys your bull💩. You’re a laughing stock here. We laugh AT you dumbass.

Checkmate

I've enjoyed some intelligent conversations with other intelligent people on this site through PM.

Do you really think I care what a loser like you thinks of me, knowing you are completely void of the ability to post anything even remotely coming close to being considered intelligent?

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Checkmate

Checkmate

I've enjoyed some intelligent conversations with other intelligent people on this site through PM.

Do you really think I care what a loser like you thinks of me, knowing you are completely void of the ability to post anything even remotely coming close to being considered intelligent?

Obviously you do dumbfugk because you keep responding.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E

Checkmate

Checkmate

I'll stop responding when you stop replying. It's 2:00 PM CST, you need to go get in line for your bus.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Bloomberg is reporting 492 million COVID-19 vaccinations so far.

Not bad for a vaccine that isn't a vaccine.

It's a good thing that the world doesn't listen to Elkslayer

Bloomberg News

Last edited by MM879; 03/25/21.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Checkmate

Checkmate

I'll stop responding when you stop replying. It's 2:00 PM CST, you need to go get in line for your bus.

Retard alert 🚨

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Today's prize winner: ElkSlayer91 gets a free coffee cup. Happy Camper was the previous winner, now he and Elk can start a coffee klatch!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
MM879, I tried to warn ya about engaging with this loon... sheesh.

What you are trying to engage with here is a very unhappy and quite possibly psychiatrically ill person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence. Such persons abound. In an actual community of real people with real, face-to-face interactions, these people are brought up fairly sharply for their antisocial behavior, and they either learn to behave more politely or they are shunned. In the context of this forum, the individual is able to spew his vitriol all over the place without negative consequence to himself, so there is no hope of ending his foul behavior.

The purpose of verbal discourse on a topic such as, oh, say, the current offerings of SARS-CoV2 immunizations, is normally to share information among the participants, and thereby to enlighten everyone to the same degree. If specific points of information are in dispute, the pros and cons of those points and the supporting information is discussed and more often than not these points of contention end up being "let's agree to disagree" until further evidence comes forward from the research community. Eventually, consensus on one or more major points is achieved, and everyone leaves the conversation more informed than they arrived.

This elkslayer91 person is not interested in discussing matters in this manner. His/her purpose is to browbeat, to insult, to attack ad hominem, and to declare himselfherself the "victor" in a contest that exists solely in his/her own mind. Here are some examples of this person's deranged thought processes that I picked up just from this single post:

Originally Posted by elkslayer91
This isn't a vaccine, so you're lying there. Even the manufs admit it doesn't keep you from becoming infected with the virus.

Here we see an example of this person's remarkable thinking. S/he claims a definition of "vaccine" that is uniquely his own (it must prevent infection), and not surprisingly, it is a simplistic definition that no actual immunologist would ever use, but which suits his black-or-white-only thought process.

A quick look at an immunology or virology text book will tell you that a vaccine is a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease. This is a far more broad, yet more specific definition than the silly definition elkslayer insists on.

And here's the point: you can't have an argument with someone who won't follow the rules of logical discourse, the first of which is to accept common definitions of terms.

If s/he won't agree on basic definitions of terms, how can you "prove" anything to him/her? Since s/he is not willing to even start the discussion from an agreed starting point, there is no possibility of "proving" any point to him/her that s/he has not already arrived at.

You clowns in the medical industry keep chirping vaccine to brainwash the public

Ah, yes... here s/he uses a derogatory term in an attempt to diminish his adversary (which is apparently you and me and others with expertise in the biomedical STEM fields) in order to maintain his/her moral high ground.

Yes, it's grade-school tactics, but hey, s/he thinks it works, so s/he'll keep on doing it.

Repeat the lie until it becomes truth. That makes you a criminal for pushing a fraudulent statement.

Now s/he is giving us the benefit of his/her legal training and expertise, advising us that we have transgressed the criminal code and are subject to the penalties thereof. The ego of this individual is truly grandiose. I note that s/he accused you (or maybe me, or someone else, I can't remember as I was just skimming) of gaslighting, which is of course a classic accusation of the person who is in fact actively gaslighting others. S/he thinks we are too stupid to see that s/he is doing it himself/herself.

MM879, I will not attempt to dissuade you further from engaging with this unfortunate person, as you have already done so and you're clearly committed to the task, but please do be aware of the tactics s/he uses and try to counter them as you formulate your responses. Good luck.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Thanks Doc. Elklayer is a special kind of stupid.

Last edited by Springcove; 03/25/21.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Sadly, s/he is far from stupid. Emotionally unstable, possibly deranged, addicted to the "high" of anger, and quite possibly a very abusive person in real life. Sociopathic? Almost certainly.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
...there isn't anyone on this site that even comes close to understanding what I just said.

Delusions of grandiosity abound.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Thank for the kind words and your viewpoint. I agree with your analysis of Elk. I however don't think that he is that bright. I see a sloppy salesman type person that is trying to buy you a free lunch. Nothing irritates them more than disagreeing with them while their operating.

Last edited by MM879; 03/25/21.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by DocRocket
MM879,

What you are trying to engage with here is a very unhappy and quite possibly psychiatrically ill person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence. Such persons abound. In an actual community of real people with real, face-to-face interactions, these people are brought up fairly sharply for their antisocial behavior, and they either learn to behave more politely or they are shunned. In the context of this forum, the individual is able to spew his vitriol all over the place without negative consequence to himself, so there is no hope of ending his foul behavior.

Nailed it, not surprisingly. If you read back through his posts, he repeatedly accuses others of being "mentally sick." So, there's projection too.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Doc. thanks you've been missed.

Page 4 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

146 members (219DW, 44mc, 007FJ, 7887mm08, 35, 11 invisible), 1,360 guests, and 868 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,869
Posts18,478,696
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.