Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
...I don’t agree with Tarquin on everything but just because he criticizes Pres Trump doesn’t mean he is in favor of Biden...

It's simple enough to understand. There were only TWO choices for President. If you didn't vote for Trump, you enabled Biden.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

GB1

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by efw
...I don’t agree with Tarquin on everything but just because he criticizes Pres Trump doesn’t mean he is in favor of Biden...

It's simple enough to understand. There were only TWO choices for President. If you didn't vote for Trump, you enabled Biden.

I agree with you and I may well have missed it but I’ve never seen where Tarq said he didn’t vote for Trump.

I’ve only seen him post anti-Biden stuff such as the OP, and disagree with my assessment of the reasons Biden is in the White House.

Did I miss that post from him?

PS I actually don’t agree with you once I re-read what you said. Pres Trump deserves criticism and many here did it including me. I also voted for him 3x. Seems foolish to not criticize any elected official if they deserve it... whether I voted for em or not

Last edited by efw; 03/26/21.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Muffin
I'm thinking if this 'performance' keeps up, the midterms will change things........... gas prices, market decline, border, incoherent talking.... yadda, yadda.

BUT, as past elections have proven, you can NEVER underestimate the ability of large groups to do stupid CHITT.....

It would be such fun, to have veto proof majorities, at least once.......... RINOless majorities!
Elections??? What is fable this you the audacity to even mention???

There are not now, and never again will there ever be, real elections in the new up for sale communist country once known as America.

Mostly because to do so would take heavy lifting. And heavy lifting is most certainly a thing of the past as it's once gallant hero's are rightfully now relegated as girly-boy cowards.

I've been telling you people for a very long time what was happening with the democrat lieberals turning into demoncrap lieberals, but you wouldn't listen. Now reap what you have sown via apathy.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Muffin
I'm thinking if this 'performance' keeps up, the midterms will change things........... gas prices, market decline, border, incoherent talking.... yadda, yadda.BUT, as past elections have proven, you can NEVER underestimate the ability of large groups to do stupid CHITT.....It would be such fun, to have veto proof majorities, at least once.......... RINOless majorities!
Elections??? What is fable this you the audacity to even mention???
There are not now, and never again will there ever be, real elections in the new up for sale communist country once known as America. Mostly because to do so would take heavy lifting. And heavy lifting is most certainly a thing of the past as it's once gallant hero's are rightfully now relegated as girly-boy cowards. I've been telling you people for a very long time what was happening with the democrat lieberals turning into demoncrap lieberals, but you wouldn't listen. Now reap what you have sown via apathy.
Well - a quite dismal view. And, now that you have indignantly chastised the remainder of "people" because your warnings and directions were not heeded, what next will you do to consolidate your superiority in the face of such fate?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by RickyD

I've been telling you people for a very long time what was happening with the democrat lieberals turning into demoncrap lieberals, but you wouldn't listen. Now reap what you have sown via apathy.

The New Left and their woke minions seem to have convinced themselves that virtue signaling on social media is the same as actually helping those who are, to their minds, disenfranchised by the American Dream and they are rightly mocked here regularly.

What, other than your oft repeated and stringent warnings, have you done to actually change things that you believe others here have not?

Please list them out so we may be confronted and convicted of our many sins of omission.

IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Saw some clips of the conference today. It was straight comedy.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Face facts. Voting is a meaningless act now. Trump won the 2020 election by a wide margin and the courts would do NOTHING to stop the fraudulent vote count. I will still vote but I am under no illusion that it matters much at all. 2016 took them by surprise. It won't happen again. How can anybody believe Joe Biden got more votes than Trump who got 12 million more than he did in 2016?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

647 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 19rabbit52, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 81 invisible), 3,289 guests, and 1,179 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,631
Posts18,533,232
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.